It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Walk Through Pictures...11/11

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Wonder full post, its nice to see someone able to see more clearly this world and their life. Also nice to see that I'm not the only nut that went on a nature walk on 11/11. Here's a pic of me on that day.

edit on 1-12-2011 by nukez because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
A buddy of mine got this on his game cam....very cool:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Thank you, I really enjoyed the nature walk! The Blue Heron photo is sensational. I also live in the countryside, on a hilltop with a view of rolling hills, farm fields and groves of old-growth trees. I awaken with the sunrise and immediately look outside, because every single day the view changes with the weather. I never grow tired of it!
You have a real gift for story-telling. Please keep sharing!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing you guys....love the other pictures! The game camera picture of the eagle (and vulture??) is great!! Much better quality than the typical game camera.

Here are a couple of the pictures I got tonight of some mammatus clouds at sunset:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Ain't Nature Wonderful, WestCoast????

I too, am blessed to live in the country. Tis a far better place than any city could ever hope to be. Tonight, nice and dark, and driving back from town to the ol' homestead... Had to stop and let a family of three deer cross the road. It's just a wonderful experience... Every day.

Thank yo uso much for sharing your pics...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Lovely stuff.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Absolutely beautiful pictures from all.

I would return the favour, but living in London it's all smelly, noisy roads, we have to go to parks for our greenery and it's just not the same

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

Great images! I love living in the NW, there is beauty everywhere you look. I need to remember to carry a camera with me more often, I always see amazing things and then wish I had a camera. Thanks for reminding me!

I have also noticed that the plants are acting a little odd. I'll take it, though. I love plants.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing. I thought all your pictures were very well done but I think the cow was my favorite for some reason...cows always look so mellow and sincere. 11/11 was a good time to do this.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join