It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Blown Tyranny Is Fast Approaching

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Yep, not too many people know about the opium fields. Under Taliban control they were almost completely wiped out.

Some of my all time favorite quotes....straight out of NAZI Germany and Stalin's Russia......how true they are to US Policy.

“Terrorism is the best political weapon for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death”. -AH

“Why of course the people don’t want war … But after all it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship … Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.” -HG

“The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. The public will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”. -JS

I think Hermann Goering's is the most telling
edit on 1-12-2011 by Vardoger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Debunking 9/11 Debunking
By Dr. David Ray Griffin

End of America (not as good, but on point)
By Naomi Wolf

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
To navigate through the coming conflict with tyranny, we'll have to think and act like our fore-fathers. We will become insurgents or revolutionaries, but in the eyes of the Government we'll simply be demonized as domestic terrorists. There is a line in the sand....when they come to your house what will you do??

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Oh, yeah, just like what Stalin had in the Soviet Union.
You're right, George Orwell's futuristic, tyrannical society in 1984 would have been a more accurate comparison here.

Right. Don't do much research, huh? Just like the Nazis.
Actually, the Nazis checkpoints were a lot more laid back than ours. They simply asked for papers as far as I know. With ours, you actually get a full body pat down.

Don't you think that the if this was all a false flag, CIA plot, they'd have picked a better country than A-stan?
No, it's a pretty good location for an oil pipeline. And it's also the worlds leading opium producer by a wide margin. We jail Americans here for using drugs produced by poppy fields that our troops are protecting in Afghanistan.

What country would be better than Afghanistan in your opinion? It has oil and opium, and it's a location that can be used to branch out from further in the middle east.

And have planned a more simple operation than 9-11??
I think there was symbolism involved, with the Twin Towers towering over Manhattan. They burn up for a whole hour while the whole nation watches, and then everybody sees them crumble to the ground on national television.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracytheoristIAM

Yep...The mainstream media has hammered the word terrorist into the American peoples head to the point that it's automatically associated with terrible, unpatriotic things. I'm not saying that some guy doing something like blowing up a city isn't a terrible, unpatriotic thing, but I'm talking more about the connotation of the word itself.

So when there's something that threatens the interests of the wealthy elites, tie it into terrorism somehow and everybody is against it. It's almost like people have been classically conditioned to growl at anything associated with terrorists like Pavlov's dogs.

That would definitely be the case if a group of Americans decided to have an armed revolution. They would immediately be labeled domestic terrorists, and they would be demonized non-stop. Not just that, but they'd have a time to bust out the military at home to keep us safe! I can see it now, Americans cheering the deaths of their fellow citizens who are trying to revive the Constitution...
edit on 1-12-2011 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

I'm the new kid on the block but I can see by this thread by TurpacShakur that you guys are well-read and well-informed. In which case, you won't have missed the camps that have been set up across the USA (and Europe, I believe) for dissidents. They've been in preparation for years. I must have heard about them twelve years back, at least. Checked it out on Google and thought I'd add this quote to the discussion.

In his September 2008 newsletter, Rep. Ron Paul (R-Tex.) pulled no punches. “Even though we know that detention facilities are already in place, [the government] now wants to legalize the construction of FEMA camps on military installations using the ever-popular excuse that the facilities are for the purposes of a national emergency.” www.americanfreepress.net...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
In case the 'mods' still have ahard time understanding why I get so pissed off at the group of debunkers on here, this latest offering by tupak should help them understand my anger. They are the enemy, and when you are fighting for your life and freedom, it's very hard to consider these people anything other than traitors. Anyone who deliberately affects to distort or confuse the topic should be held accountable. It's not a laughing matter, so how bad is it going to have to get before something is done about someone purposefully spreading dis-information? This is no longer simply a matter of differing opinions, and everyone knows it. Events have been staged to strip me of constitutional rights, it's being covered-up, and I'm up to here with being civil to uncivilised people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join