It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India snake charmer releases snakes, including cobras, in tax office

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
One thing I gotta give the people of India: when they protest, boy do they ever protest.

news article

Apparently, the guy got so fed up with the bureaucracy that he just decided to give them a good old lesson.

He is said to have become aggrieved because officials in the office had blocked a plan to grant him a plot of land on which to keep the snakes that he had caught. He alleged that they wanted illegal payments to approve the paperwork.

So it seems that, according to him, he gave snakes to snakes.

I don't necessarily condone his actions, and I definitely don't think it was the right way to handle it, but it sure is funny XD
edit on 30-11-2011 by AnIntellectualRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
What a legend.

I would have just released some lethal baby ducks

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by WakeUpRiseUp

with laser beams attatched to them I hope!

Its always bittersweet hearing about portests in India, the last was when they beat up that Monsanto rep for screwing over so many farmers.

At the end of the day I know Indian Government is riddled with corruption, and considering the abuse so many Indians take, a bunch of cobras is nothing compared to what might be called for
Heres one good example of how the people are treated like 3rd rate humans- Bhopal Disaster

*shaking fist!
edit on 30-11-2011 by el1jah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by el1jah
reply to post by WakeUpRiseUp

with laser beams attatched to them I hope!

Its always bittersweet hearing about portests in India, the last was when they beat up that Monsanto rep for screwing over so many farmers.

At the end of the day I know Indian Government is riddled with corruption, and considering the abuse so many Indians take, a bunch of cobras is nothing compared to what might be called for
Heres one good example of how the people are treated like 3rd rate humans- Bhopal Disaster

*shaking fist!
edit on 30-11-2011 by el1jah because: (no reason given)
Laser beams and chainsaws that are somehow light enough not to crush the duck; its chinese cave science.

I never heard about it, now that in my book is truely heroic. There are so many people worldwide who would want to beat up a monsanto rep.

Yeah it is very corrupt and a lot of their politicans are obviously extremley weathly with not many reasons why.

I heard about that gas leak, was there ever a conspiracy behind it? Cause I've only heard the mainstream story.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

The snakes wont bite them...

Professional courtesy among their own kind,,,snakes

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Hahaha! Good for him, i hope he gets off without and charges. Also hope no snakes were harmed in the process
Thats just what we need here a little old fashioned humor.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Wow, he knows how to protest. Maybe he just wanted to make a sequal to Snakes on a Plane though?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
cant argue with the guys reasoning...

top topics

join