It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"End Of America" *Video* Warning: Controversial And May Be Offensive To Some.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
WARNING: THE FOLLOWING PRESENTATION
IS CONTROVERSIAL AND MAY BE
OFFENSIVE TO SOME AUDIENCES.
So i came across this very interesting video about where our economy/U.S dollar is going.
ENJOY

VIDEO

edit on 11/30/2011 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Porter Stansberry crap.

2nd line.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld

I dont really know the history of this guy and his firm, but my crap internet is still loading the rest of the video

Any person with a brain could see the collapse of those companies, but anyway he is very correct that a huge collapse is on the way; this is inevitable in our monetary system

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I saw this advertised on the History Channel and went to watch part of it,
I wanted to watch the rest of it latter but the way it is set up you can't skip ahead.
I mean no duh the economy is falling apart.
I can get the gist of what the video says and so much more by reading the posts on here.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Ahhhh I see, I'll skip the vid and not worry bout any of it.
I'm more secure than most, all should work out and if not....
No biggie, right?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELahrairah
I saw this advertised on the History Channel and went to watch part of it,
I wanted to watch the rest of it latter but the way it is set up you can't skip ahead.
I mean no duh the economy is falling apart.
I can get the gist of what the video says and so much more by reading the posts on here.

It was also advertised on CNN last week, very doomish commercial.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
"Hi, I own a huge financial company and post videos that you may not navigate through but must listen to all the way through while I talk about some # I think I know a lot about while having made a pile of cash out of the very system that is about to collapse.

In other words, I am an idiot."

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
[color=mediumorchid]If you watch to the end you will see that he is selling information.

It's an infomercial.

edit on 30-11-2011 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I've been led to this guy's site many times under false pretenses. I don't have to watch the whole thing to tell you that at the end he will ask you to pay him to teach you how to invest for the future after telling you that there is no future.

It's an infomercial of sorts.

BTW, just noticed that you joined today and before posting this, you authored this thread:Fox News is Great!!!

Anything you want to tell us?

edit on 30-11-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by daryllyn
[color=mediumorchid]If you watch to the end you will see that he is selling information.

It's an infomercial.

Yeah I figured it was trying to sell something by hooking people in.
The fact that it was advertised on the History Channel and other cable networks made me suspicious.
It's on a mainstream network it could not possibly be anything that goes as deep down the conspiracy rabbit hole as I have gone.
Things like this video will never be advertised.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
This strikes me as a commercial troll idiot pushing 2 cents a click.

4 min later the crap web designer has crashes any of the stupid sheep's computers and got nothing.

You should be ashamed of a shameless plug that wrecks people's web sessions.

Utter twaddle.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
"Hi, I own a huge financial company and post videos that you may not navigate through but must listen to all the way through....

You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.

Sometimes they even fight amongst themselves, competing for their cut of the dumb money pool.

Pot meet Kettle....

Bob Chapman: Stansbury and National Inflation Association are Hustlers & Crooks

Sometimes they disappear for awhile, only to resurface at a later date...reinvented, reinvigorated, and ready to rip [you off].

Gold analyst 'disappears' following WND report (Bob Chapman)

Sometimes they may actually get religion. Regardless, we should always know who we're giving our money to, imho.

GL

edit on 30-11-2011 by OBE1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

I've been led to this guy's site many times under false pretenses. I don't have to watch the whole thing to tell you that at the end he will ask you to pay him to teach you how to invest for the future after telling you that there is no future.

It's an infomercial of sorts.

BTW, just noticed that you joined today and before posting this, you authored this thread:Fox News is Great!!!

Anything you want to tell us?

edit on 30-11-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

i authored that thread? i posted a comment on it and if you look at what i posted it has absolutely nothing to do with me "liking" FOX NEWS, i found out about that video on AM 640.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by daryllyn

It's an infomercial.

i saw an hour of it, didn't get to the end because i had to do something. i am back on to finish watching it. only reason i made a thread on it was because i found it interesting and though other will too, guess not.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

That was a really good thread.

signed- "your hero"

Anyhoo this flash movie is kind of annoying OP would you mind giving us a brief description, as you said it lasted over an hour and there is only a pause/play button?
edit on 1-12-2011 by thehoneycomb because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
reply to post by jude11

That was a really good thread.

signed- "your hero"

Anyhoo this flash movie is kind of annoying OP would you mind giving us a brief description, as you said it lasted over an hour and there is only a pause/play button?
edit on 1-12-2011 by thehoneycomb because: (no reason given)

If you pause the vid by clicking on it, right click and select "about EZs3", a cancellation pop-up will appear.

"x" it out and the page turns to text of the vid.

Peace

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I subscribe to newsmax.com. Newsmax has their investment special advisors also. recently I recieved a video simular to this one from them. later I will check my e-mail and see if i kept it. For myself this is kinda validation to what I had already recieved at least if not longer then a week ago. anyhow good find s&f

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: This work is based on SEC filings, current events, interviews, corporate press releases, and what we've learned as financial journalists. It may contain errors and you shouldn't make any investment decision based solely on what you read here. It's your money and your responsibility. Stansberry & Associates Investment Research expressly forbids its writers from having a financial interest in any security they recommend to our subscribers. And all Stansberry & Associates Investment Research (and affiliated companies), employees, and agents must wait 24 hours after an initial trade recommendation is published on the Internet, or 72 hours after a direct mail publication is sent, before acting on that recommendation. Stansberry & Associates Investment Research, LLC. 1217 Saint Paul Street, Baltimore MD 21202

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Hmm, scince the Euro debt chrisis, the USD has increased in value
it's place as a resuve currency is not under threat right now.
Howerver the system as a whole is in deep ..... we'll you know.
it's not just the us or the euro. chinese debts are high if you
count those of regional govenment investment in realestate,
the correction in that market leves it in big trouble. the chines
also have a problem with the shadow banking secor, which finance
alot of develpment. here in Australia we are volnerable to a chines
slow down as mining is hit by lower resource prices, though our debt is
relatively low.

join