It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We can help Ron Paul win, it's easy, here's how you do it.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Dear mods, I haven't posted in a while, but move this thread if it's in the wrong section, however, I think this thread should be in EVERY CATEGORY, so that Ron Paul can win the 2012 election once and for all.

So how can we help Ron Paul win the 2012 Election and beat the Illuminati, New World Order and all manipulation that goes on in our government?

All we have to do is to COLLECTIVELY START SEEING THE WORLD WHERE RON PAUL IS THE 45TH PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

I've read, listened to and witnessed, on many occasions, individuals manifesting the reality that they want just by thinking about the outcome (with strong emotion added). From personal experience, I can attest that visualization + strong emotions + belief = manifestation of that reality.

I am sure you've all heard of the COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS , the Hundredth Monkey Effect, Group Meditation that helps prevent crime and of course, the Law of Attraction. I think it's time we take fate back into our own hands and give Mr. Paul our support through our common visualization and belief.

While the NWO masterminds manipulate the physical world, we can go beyond that and bring to life an outcome desired by all of us in our hearts.

Just imagine if a 1000 people read this, then shared this message with others. If so many people saw RON PAUL as the President in 2012, this world would ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO materialize into reality.

Are you with me??

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Ron Paul is too old.

I'll pass.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

Cain is too dark, I will pass.

(dur dur dur)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by EternalThought

Hello again, EternalThought. I wondered where you went to...

One thing that I would like to add to your post is that if we are to focus our mental will, through visualization, we should not do so at the expense of our physical action. One of the greatest things that a person can learn in any "occult" or "new aged" practice, is that focusing on only the "spiritual" side of things, and not the physical, will not produce significant results. Mental action must be accompanied by physical action. With that in mind, I say, Yes! let's put ALL of our energy into accomplishing our social goals, but remember that we have to take part in the system that is in place, to truly make a difference. We need to use our minds, our hearts, our "souls" and our voices to make this r3V07ution succeed! Pour your heart and soul into this, but also get out and vote, especially in the primaries!
Click on the link in my signature for more information on this matter.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
VOTE RON PAUL
All the other candidates want to kill this cute baby duck!

But seriously, Ron Paul is the last hope for America; any other candidate will just ruin the world even more.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Nice to see you - as usual - bright eyed and bushy tailed.

OP -- I'm in. Picturing our country without the dark cloud of tyranny currently casting its oppressive shadow will be a pleasure.

Rule of law honored - check
A President that truly cares about our country - check
peace - check
fiscal problems being compassionately addressed - check
police state being dismantled - check
freedom of speech, freedom of assembly, right to bare arms - check
FDA, EPA downsized - check

Thanks - I feel better now.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
you really want the man killed? Anytime there is a pres that seems to be for the people they get offed.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Reply to post by Carseller4

the constitution is to old too, right? age is a poor excuse not to vote for someone..

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by WakeUpRiseUp

Mostly because your ducky is cute but truly eeevol.
It has mislead you!!

Ok on topic, no if you want him to win you must tell people of him and convince them.
Hope never hurts but work, well...it works.

Down with eevol duckies everywhere!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by strafgod

the constitution is to old too, right? age is a poor excuse not to vote for someone..

Comparing our founding document to a kooky old man.

That Ron Paul fans for ya.

Flip the switch but the light doesn't come on.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

oh please you again. why do you show up on every ron paul thread spouting your bs. its kind of sad how almost every ats member recognizes you for your trolling. go back under your rock

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DankKing420

oh please you again. why do you show up on every ron paul thread spouting your bs. its kind of sad how almost every ats member recognizes you for your trolling. go back under your rock

Just imagine how much fun I am going to have when Ron Paul ultimately is eliminated from contention. Can't wait for the Ron Paul 2016 threads....he'll be 80 years old by then,

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

You dont ever even join the discussion or debate the issues you just like to troll. Why dont you go make a thread stating in an intelligent way why ron pauls policies are flawed and maybe offer some other suggestions. not your idea of a thread which is the happy birthday ron paul one. im not sure why a mod hasnt noticed the trash you like to spit out

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Im surprised the mods havent taking care of you by now. I would rather report you than reply to you, but im on the mobile site.

Yes I compare Ron Paul as great as our constitution.

Thats a proud Ron Paul fan for ya

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by strafgod

honestly i have no idea why a mod hasnt ever picked up on this guy. he is a troll through and through ive seen him on every single ron paul thread ive ever read and every point is about as intelligent as a turd. im kind of dissapointed in ats that hes been allowed to trash threads for so long

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Under the patriot act he is a terroritst
I have been telling people, but I dont think the people actually have a real say in the election.
No vote Paul and save the ducks

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Ron Paul is too old.

I'll pass.

He has a lot more passion then the other candidates who seem like OLD worn out
carbon copy token politicians with the same OLD canned and scripted responses with connections to OLD money
playing the same OLD game of brown nosing.
In this respect he seems much younger because he speaks from the heart and truly says what he is feeling
not what he thinks people want to hear.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
All the rhetoric on the planet won't mean a damn thing for Ron Paul unless Independents and Democrats register as Republicans and vote for him in the primaries and caucuses. Unless that happens, he won't get the nod. Period.

So, all you non-Republican Ron Paul supporters, you'd be wise to get that taken care of ASAP. You're about to hit the deadline. If not, don't bitch and moan when he gets less than 2% of the vote in the primaries, like he did 2008.

ONLINE POLLS MEAN NOTHING!!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by WakeUpRiseUp

We do have a choice to some extent, we're a representative republic or a democratic republic.
We vote and our elected representative decides whether he or she cares to get re elected next term.
I am not fully sure if they are in fact bound to vote as the majority of their Constituants though.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DankKing420

You dont ever even join the discussion or debate the issues you just like to troll. Why dont you go make a thread stating in an intelligent way why ron pauls policies are flawed and maybe offer some other suggestions. not your idea of a thread which is the happy birthday ron paul one. im not sure why a mod hasnt noticed the trash you like to spit out

let him "troll" to his heart's content.

Have mercy on Carseller4. He's like the captives chained to the cave wall in Plato's "Republic". He can see the shadows but can't fathom the light.
edit on 30-11-2011 by robyn because: addition

top topics

<<   2 >>

join