It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Demise of the Money Changers - Central Banking Prophecy in James

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
JAMES 5

Warning to Rich Oppressors

1 Now listen, you rich people, weep and wail because of the misery that is coming on you. 2 Your wealth has rotted, and moths have eaten your clothes. 3 Your gold and silver are corroded. Their corrosion will testify against you and eat your flesh like fire. You have hoarded wealth in the last days. 4 Look! The wages you failed to pay the workers who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord Almighty. 5 You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves in the day of slaughter. 6 You have condemned and murdered the innocent one, who was not opposing you.

It is not possible to deny the truths found in the Bible. The only source that can draw the future into the past for us to see, before it happens, is the Bible. Say what you want, but it is on topic in each generation. Nothing compares.

Once again, Hal Lindsey is the news source we can look to for honest truth.

edit on 30-11-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Dave waits for misery to come upon the rich....
Oh look there goes one in a speed boat wearing a solid gold hat... Damn you god why you gotta taunt me
edit on 30-11-2011 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

JAMES 5

1 Now listen, you rich people, weep and wail because of the misery that is coming on you.

does the bible say what qualifies you as a "rich people" ?

I hate to wish misery on someone just for the fact they are rich...

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

You have hoarded wealth in the last days. 4 Look! The wages you failed to pay the workers who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord Almighty. 5 You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves in the day of slaughter. 6 You have condemned and murdered the innocent one, who was not opposing you.

I guess you missed that part...

Yes it is a vague quote that can apply to just about any time in history, but it still rings true today... And the funny thing is I'm not surprised
edit on 30-11-2011 by SpreadLoveNotHate because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-11-2011 by SpreadLoveNotHate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by -W1LL

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

JAMES 5

1 Now listen, you rich people, weep and wail because of the misery that is coming on you.

does the bible say what qualifies you as a "rich people" ?

I hate to wish misery on someone just for the fact they are rich...

The rich take reward. You and I give our work to earn our reward. This is what defines the difference between the rich and those who earn what they have.

Consider simple examples. If you smoke, you get cancer. This is because you took a reward that caused a debt which reaches out beyond just you. It also touches your family and those who share in your habit. Smoking is a simple example that can allow a person to see how they take reward from life that is not earned.

If you work at a job, you get a paycheck. This work is suffering that pays you and also benefits your family. When we suffer for reward, we have earned the reward. When we take reward apart from suffering, a debt is created.

The money changers have taken to the tune of 15 trillion in debt--most likely more. Stealing causes a debt. In this case, the Federal Reserve and the Corporation have transferred debt to the people. This is well documented on youtube. Petrol Dollar Scheme as keywords.

If you earn your wealth by hard work, you are blessed of God. If you give to others by suffering work for their benefit, you are blessed of God. If you take from others, apart from suffering work worthy of saying your reward was earned, then the reward you take is what you get. Nothing more.

The difference is selfishness and pride or loving-kindness for the benefit of the many. We are all selfish and sinners. This is why faith in Christ is necessary. On our best day, our righteousness is filthy rags according to Isaiah 64:6. We are all sinners, causing a debt in the world by our actions. Repentance is turning form this life to the other direction of giving and love.

Even the money changers can repent.

James 5:19 My brothers and sisters, if one of you should wander from the truth and someone should bring that person back, 20 remember this: Whoever turns a sinner from the error of their way will save them from death and cover over a multitude of sins.

The Mathematics of Forgiveness

edit on 30-11-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

top topics

join