It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oklahoma City Bombing a Government Job: Featuring Alex Jones and Jesse Trentadue

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
The reason that I am writing this post is because someone close to me knows Jesse Trentadue and was told to watch these Youtube videos by a mutual friend. It turns out that the government is dangerous, indeed.

According to the video, the evidence obtained by Jesse Trentadue shows that his brother was captured by the FBI and murdered for matching the description of one of Timothy McVeigh's partners. The video also goes on to document how there were FBI informants working with Timothy McVeigh to bomb the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City, to the point of being there when they set the bomb off.

According to Alex Jones, the purpose of the bombing was to discredit the states rights movement. He also mentions rhetoric in the current Obama administration that suggests another bombing might take place in order to discredit the current freedom movements.

I have been assured by the person who knows Jesse Trentadue that they believe everything he said to be true, and therefore that makes this video more credible to me.

If the government is seriously involved in activities like these, then they are an evil group indeed and stopping them could be next to impossible.

edit on 30-11-2011 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Ive always had no doubt that the government did it. McViegh could not have looked more like a fall guy and the fact that he is dead(the dead dont expose you)I believe that we need to take back this country but I will say no more in fear of being labled a "lonewolf" terrorist

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Are you sure you or your "friends" name isn't Chris Emery or James Lane? Very coincidental at the timing of your thread.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I have seen this one before and all the people who really do hardcore research come up with some very intriguing things. This guy really has a reason to be looking into this if the story about his brother is true. Something should be looked into but we will unlikely the full story will be uncovered for sometime. I dont know a whole lot about Trentadue but I know Jones has been trying to leech on to and put his own spin on this one forever.... very interesting none the less

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Maybe it was this guy but a few years after the OK city thing some guys rented out a room at a nice hotel in town. Ran adds on the radio to come and hear the truth. JJ Johnson was there. It was said to have been an effort by the Ohio Milita of which JJ was pres at the time so he said.

Anyway it all turned out to be a government set up to see who would show up. The main speaker made all sorts of wild claims with not one shread of evidence not even a new paper clip. JJ was soon outted as a G man and fled town. Seems no one in the Ohio Milita ever heard of him not one ever heard of him. They dont even hold elections for state officers and never did. JJ was a total project of the government, set up with radio talk shows and events like this.

What the government was trying to do is pose as sympathetic milita men....or whatever you want to call them.....to draw out and inflitrate. They were certainly trying to stur up the hornets nest and or trying to co-op the "milita" by installing their own officers that no one ever heard of.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I was actually just watching an Alex Jones documentary about this topic earlier. "9/11 The Road To Tyranny" is available for YouTube, and in the first half it goes really into detail on the Oklahoma City bombing. There was lots of evidence that there was more than one bomb, and more than just Timothy McVeigh involved. The government also had 12 cameras that recorded the explosion and the events leading up to it, but to this day they refuse to release the footage due to "national security" reasons.

Here's the documentary if anybody wants to watch it:
I vaguely remember seeing another Alex Jones documentary that focused specifically on the OKC bombing, but this particular one covers the 9/11, the Oklahoma bombing, and some other stuff.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
The new one that was supposed to be out a couple of years ago is supposedly being released in the next week; OKC, A Noble Lie. I think that is the point of this thread. Regardless, yes, OKC was the test run for 911.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Okay...so forgive my ignorance..because nothing would surprise me about our "government" anymore.

I just need clarification on how bombing the Federal Building in Oklahoma woud stall "state's rights."

What are some of the theories on the motive?

The only thing that makes sense would be a dry run for 9/11. What is being claimed was the motivation?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

I never got that one either when I watched the Jones documentary.... I just chalked it up to him trying to tie it to his belief systems. I may have just missed that but I doubt there was any real connections to states rights if it was an inside job.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Alex Jones FFS

That guy is a joke.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics

Thats depends on what you call a joke. Personally I think ostriches are funnier especially when they think they are safe sticking their head in the sand.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Thanks for the post. I find it interesting that it discusses the trai ing that was going onand the laws that were being enacted back then. This time they are coming in for the final result. It won't be training this time. I also noticed it talks about Putin and now he is back on the scene.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pirateofpsychonautics
Alex Jones FFS

That guy is a joke.

He might be, but not the attorney featured on the show and the data being presented in this case. How it is connected to state's rights - that is a good question. It might not be, for all I know. A dry run for 9/11 would make sense. If I had to guess on the state's rights, I would say it was because they would link Timothy McVeigh, his writings and his friends to the state's rights movement and then use that in congress to convince lawmakers to go the other way - towards totalitarian control.

It would be similar to if they staged a false flag and linked it to the tea party or Occupy Wall Street - even though it would be a lie, it would be enough to win arguments in congress and in the heads of mainstream Americans.

edit on 1-12-2011 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
What was the explosive that Timothy used again? Oh yes Ammonium Nitrate or fertilizer.
This material isn't even classified as an explosive in the mining community when mixed with Fuel Oil (ANFO).

ANFO is simply a inflammable material that burns very, very quickly and is perfect for underground mining when used for 'longholing'.
I know because I have been there drilling 15-25m long boreholes, pumping this stuff into the holes, sealing the hole will a small bag (10-15cm) of explosive gel that acts as a catalyst to set the ANFO on fire. The ANFO burns quickly and as the air has so little room to expand it pushes itself though the fractures in the base rock.

There is no way in hell that the amount of ANFO that Timothy had used, could have done so much damage to that government building.
If you are situated 100-200m away in a windy tunnel the blast wave (wind force 5-7) is like a strong gust of wind.

new topics

top topics

join