It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hague: All Iranian diplomats to leave UK within 48 hours

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Are you actually comparing the ejection of diplomats to the Holocaust? The depths of ignorance I'm seeing lately...shameful.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadeWolf

Are you actually comparing the ejection of diplomats to the Holocaust? The depths of ignorance I'm seeing lately...shameful.

Where did i say holocaust in there anywhere? Show me where. And you say i'm ignorant. Youre probably one of those people that has selective hearing or selective memory.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Where did i say holocaust in there anywhere? Show me where. And you say i'm ignorant. Youre probably one of those people that has selective hearing or selective memory.

Why stop with Iranians? Mass deportations immenent. This could be the spear tip of an ethnical cleansing if it got out of hand. Palestinians want the jews deported, Iranians want British deported, i am sure the english wouldn't mind if the muslims got deported too. I wonder how many foreigners in countries around the world will be getting eviction notices from said countries?

That would be like coming home and finding all your stuff floating in the sea towards your native place of birth. Ah, the U.S. would have to deport the white people back to europe because their the only minority in this country now.

If that isn't a Holocaust reference, then I don't know what is.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Western Governments taking steps because a Western Embassy was attacked and looted, by the way.

I didn't even hear of the looting of a Western Embassy outside of this thread, by the way.

But even so, the best diplomatic solution to deal with that problem is to expell Iranian diplomats from the UK? Was it the Iranian government that looted this embassy?

I'm sure if the same happened to a Russian Embassy, they would do the same and would be well within their rights.

What does a Russian embassy have to do with anything?

And we're not cutting ties altogether, just withdrawing senior diplomats.

So at a point in events where diplomatic relations are most imperative, the most logical solution is to expell senior diplomats? Doesn't make sense to me.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Why stop with Iranians? Mass deportations immenent. This could be the spear tip of an ethnical cleansing if it got out of hand. Palestinians want the jews deported, Iranians want British deported, i am sure the english wouldn't mind if the muslims got deported too. I wonder how many foreigners in countries around the world will be getting eviction notices from said countries?

That would be like coming home and finding all your stuff floating in the sea towards your native place of birth. Ah, the U.S. would have to deport the white people back to europe because their the only minority in this country now.

If that isn't a Holocaust reference, then I don't know what is.

Thats because you don't know the history of the jews. They have been deported from 109 countries since 70 A.D., not just germany. Seriously dude, you have got to be one messed up individual to leap from what i posted to automatically mean the holocaust. Oh thats right, a non jew said the word jew...so i am automatically anti-semitic now right? Right.

Here's a list to some of them:

www.biblebelievers.org.au...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join