It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hague: All Iranian diplomats to leave UK within 48 hours

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

www.bbc.co.uk

The UK is to expel all Iranian diplomats following the storming of its embassy in Tehran, Foreign Secretary William Hague has announced.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
there are actions certain countries take before entering war.We know this is leading up to... Plus the explosions and the claim of Israel blowing the things up in a preemptive strike! , War could be happening right now in Iran!
How many sentences do I have to write until I am allowed to post this? It says I have to include more words in this part to deem it postable.

Good or bad?

discuss.............

www.bbc.co.uk
edit on 30-11-2011 by Dhimmie because: love

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Dhimmie

Good im sure they wont be missed.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I've always looked at new moons as windows of opportune first-strike attacks but we are now exiting that window. To be honest, I really expected a major military attack on Iran around the US Thanksgiving holiday. Especially after the market declines last week. But public support would not be there.

Now we have the major banking bailout (which nobody seems to be thinking about the ramifications of) and strong pre-holiday sales. Higher consumer confidence, home sales beating expectations, and a general impression that things are going well.

Now is the time to attack Iran. The sheeple will be all for it because things are 'getting better'. The smoke and mirrors are set, the illusion is at play, and the strike will begin soon.

Add to it the mysterious explosions at Iranian plants, the embassy being stormed, the rockets fired into Isreal, and now this.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Well well, all US citizens were told to leave Syria ASAP
and now this .everything points to something that will not be very pleasant for the entire middle east is about to go down in a very real way! It is different then before!! its going to happen this time, this could be real bad guys , i hope not , but .......

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dhimmie

www.bbc.co.uk

The UK is to expel all Iranian diplomats following the storming of its embassy in Tehran, Foreign Secretary William Hague has announced.

Why stop with Iranians? Mass deportations immenent. This could be the spear tip of an ethnical cleansing if it got out of hand. Palestinians want the jews deported, Iranians want British deported, i am sure the english wouldn't mind if the muslims got deported too. I wonder how many foreigners in countries around the world will be getting eviction notices from said countries?

That would be like coming home and finding all your stuff floating in the sea towards your native place of birth. Ah, the U.S. would have to deport the white people back to europe because their the only minority in this country now.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
there a few sites that Steve Quayle.com put out there in his daily list.... that think that Israeli sabotage attacks are the cause for the missile base destruction.... and other things going on with missiles and the programming virus called SUSTENIX (or something like that) that causes rocket & missile failures in their targeting & launch programs.

the UK asking the Iranian diplomats to leave is just a reactionary response to the attack by Iranian Revolutionary Guard groups on the UK embassy there in Iran

i don't think it was for war preparations... unless the cigar smokey rooms filled with Israeli and American war hawks
have whispered to the London fellers that overt attacks are gonna be waged against
Iran & their nuclear facilities very soon.

cheers
edit on 30-11-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
We see from time to time, sometimes daily, predictions of doom involving Iran, North Korea, Syria etc...

One day, I pray I a m wrong, one of these predictions will be right. This one differs from the rest though, because there is actual, hard evidence to back up the claim, instead of some reading between the lines and supposition of the 'facts.'

This is certainly a news worthy event, and does possibly look to be leading up to something, I just hope it isnt war. Thank you for bringing this to the table here.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Ah yeah. This is how the english declare war, they take off their gloves and slap you in the face with them and then throw down their gauntlet.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Dhimmie

Now That, is the proper way to handle Geopolitical Diplomacy.

Iran would have been Wise to due as such earlier.

Storming Embassies and taking hostages is crude and unacceptable.

In fact, it is justification for a declaration of war.

It is also an emotional expression of desperation.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Iran has diplomats?

.... Oh, that's what their official title is. Forgive me, I'm more accustomed to their actual purpose, which has little to do with diplomacy.

In either case - the whole region is tensing up, again. The U.S. is trying to pull its citizens and resources out of countries that look like they are in the blast-radius. The U.K. is responding to an offensive on its own embassy, and is bracing itself.

Everyone is expecting the poo-slinging to begin.

Just countries doing what comes naturally as a defensive response. There's not much of a conspiracy to it. Iran has its objectives and other countries have theirs, respectively. When those objectives are conflicting, bad things can happen. Not many wheels can turn within that wheel.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

there are actions certain countries take before entering war.

It's also the action countries take when you get your Embassy trashed by a state-run mob....

It's diplomatic retaliation, isn't the first time, won't be the last. I really, really do not think we are about to go to War with Iran.

Originally posted by paradiselost333
Well well, all US citizens were told to leave Syria ASAP
and now this .everything points to something that will not be very pleasant for the entire middle east is about to go down in a very real way! It is different then before!! its going to happen this time, this could be real bad guys , i hope not , but .......

That is because Syria is going to hell, with it's mounting rebellion. Nothing suspicious there either.

I think people are reading too much into this. The UK is in no position to go to War with Iran. Our forces are committed in Afghan and any escalation of force with Iran would just tip us over the edge. The UK forces are only structured to maintain 2 Brigade sized forces on active service at any time, which is basically the Afghan deployment. We can, for short periods, deploy multiple Division sized forces, such as in Iraq, but they will be drawn down rapidly and ASAP due to the strain it places on troops rotations etc.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

www.bbc.co.uk

Why stop with Iranians? Mass deportations immenent. This could be the spear tip of an ethnical cleansing if it got out of hand. Palestinians want the jews deported, Iranians want British deported, i am sure the english wouldn't mind if the muslims got deported too. I wonder how many foreigners in countries around the world will be getting eviction notices from said countries?

That would be like coming home and finding all your stuff floating in the sea towards your native place of birth. Ah, the U.S. would have to deport the white people back to europe because their the only minority in this country now.

What nationality is a muslim?
how can you deport a religion?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Exactly...

I think some people are getting a little excited and not quite thinking through a lot of what they're saying...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Ah yeah. This is how the english declare war, they take off their gloves and slap you in the face with them and then throw down their gauntlet.

Let the warmongers draw pistols at dawn. If only all international disputes could be resolved in this way. If Amedinejad and Cameron could just turn up, duel the death match and the matter be done with! Then, Obama and Assad or Netanyahu and Putin, job done!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by teapot

Let the warmongers draw pistols at dawn. If only all international disputes could be resolved in this way. If Amedinejad and Cameron could just turn up, duel the death match and the matter be done with! Then, Obama and Assad or Netanyahu and Putin, job done!

Vladimir would win that Royal Rumble hands down...the guys a beast

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechniXcality
reply to post by Dhimmie

Good im sure they wont be missed.

Yeah, what a great idea. Western nations claims that Iran is such a threat to world peace, yet it is Western countries taking the steps to dismantle diplomacy with Iran. What happens when they can't talk to each other? Grave misunderstandings and war.

But it's all designed that way. I wouldn't expect the warmongers to carry out the same strategy for their Iran invasion that has also been carried out with Iraq before. That would be lame.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Western Governments taking steps because a Western Embassy was attacked and looted, by the way.

I'm sure if the same happened to a Russian Embassy, they would do the same and would be well within their rights.

Besides, all of this will blow over soon enough, diplomats will be back in and we'll wait for the next time, as this isn't the first.

And we're not cutting ties altogether, just withdrawing senior diplomats.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66

www.bbc.co.uk

What nationality is a muslim?
how can you deport a religion?

By putting muslims on a plane home. Deport them the same way the jews have been deported constantly since the Romans destroyed Israel in 70 A.D. Ofcourse i am not advocating this actually happen, i am just saying it could happen by the way things are going and if this WWIII stuff breaks loose it likely will happen. During WWII anyone of oriental descent, wether or not you were japanese didn't matter, you got sent to a detainment camp because they were thought to be a risk. History loves repeating itself, especially when people ignorant of history are running the show.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join