It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second racist ranter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Well here we go another racist "woman" on the train, seemingly drunk by the way she talks

Theres not really much information on the vid but it was uploaded yesterday although the comments have been disabled.

At the start of the video it appears that a guy gets up and walks away in disgust.

"your in my country now, talk my language"

The weird thing is most people from Britain and other English talking country's do not know any other language, and yet if I go on holiday I will find most foreign country's speak perfect English, I believe the person in the vid was probably cussing her in his native tongue...

Imitating the guy using a "muh muh muh muh" talk is as bad as it gets.
edit on 30-11-2011 by roughycannon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
These people need cars
edit on 30-11-2011 by el1jah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I can't tell you why I watched the whole video, but I did. It's sad. Intoxicated woman lashing out at the world, and just happens to choose someone who she perceives as not speaking "proper" English.

She doesn't represent a cross-section of people anywhere. She is probably alone, and lost, and angry. Pity her.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

What IN THE WORLD is provoking these people to say such things?!

Oh, she's drunk...nevermind.
edit on 11/30/2011 by IEtherianSoul9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Wow Iam from the UK and Iam ashamed to call her British, what have our women become eh?
Just want to say that people like this are not your typical Brit. Also a bit odd that both women sounds like cockneys but most certainly from the South of England....we are much nicer up north

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
lol.. anger much?

she must be a treat to live with

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I must admit, I'm not feeling that proud to be British atm...

I would immigrate to another country in a heartbeat if I could (except Iran)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I don't care if she's drunk. You know alcohol is like truth serum. So, THIS is who she really is and THAT is a problem.

A Brit saying "My country" ?

The epitome of hypocrisy.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Ozvaldo

Two sad videos are not representative, though, are they? People lash out all the time. I think these kind of videos are going to become more frequent, now that people perceive that they are popular and get lots of lols and views and the ever-popular thumbs up.

I can't imagine being in that situation and deciding to film the person. Okay, maybe I could, if they were showing signs of being violent toward others. It seems easy to view it as a sign of the times, and maybe I'm naive, but I don't believe that these two (currently) videos of sad, angry women are anything more than an abberation in the curve.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mumbichi

I would be to shocked and angry to film it, I would have had to have said something to both of those women and maybe some naughty words.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher

I don't care if she's drunk. You know alcohol is like truth serum. So, THIS is who she really is and THAT is a problem.

A Brit saying "My country" ?

The epitome of hypocrisy.

Please explain that remark. It is his country the same as it is mine.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mumbichi

A valid point raised there..

I am anti racist for many reasons, and seeing Brits being racist & open to the public spotlight saddens me..

If I was there on either occasion, I would have had a full scale argument with them. I have zero tolerance for racism and always will have.

I am a born and bred white British male, there is no room for unprecedented hatred in my life.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
?Would I have smashed her head through the window. No.

I would spark up a conversation with her. Its good to talk, as Bob said in the BT adverts. Its funny how some people would want to punch her in the face just because of her off-color remarks. This is the world we live in so just deal with it. By that I mean unlawful speech is just so because of ipso facto. Its illegal to tell lies but everyone still lies.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ozvaldo

I feel mostly the same as you. I might've tried to spark up a conversation in an attempt to talk her into a more peaceful place. I doubt that effort would have been sucessful, as she seemed to exhibit a need to vent on someone she didn't know, but judged to be inferior. She might have severe self-esteem issues. I doubt I would have gotten angry. Mostly I feel sorry for her, even though she shouted vile things I think are hateful and abhorrent.

new topics

top topics

join