It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWT World Order: New Ron Paul Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

This is a VERY well done video.

Glad the millions of donation dollars are being spent by the Ron Paul campaign are being put to good use!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
beat ya to it.. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Now I see Ron Paul's campaign getting its focus, and going for the kill.

Props for bringing this to light Ron!

Snf for you op.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
There were no exposions or half naked chicks to go along with the music, epic fail of a hollywood preview satire.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

S+F

One thing that gets on my nerves, is you never hear a blooming thing about Ron Paul's poll, you see Hermen Cain, Newt, Bachman,Perry, Romney but Ron Paul never makes it into the news, they don't even show what % of the people support him which leads me to think he is going to get low balled and then tea bagged. MSM hates Ron Paul, could it be because he tells the truth? I think so, so that means that MSM serves Satan, the Father of Lies.

Main stream media, telling you the news as according to Satan. Why do i say they serve Satan? Because they mingle 1% truth with 99% lies. Theyre wagging the dog right now using politics to hide the fact that were on the brink of WWIII.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Great ad, donate to the campaign to get it on television so we can deflate this Gingrich love fest.

It is truly sad that people don't look at the facts and rely on scandals to determine their choice of candidate. Perry, despite his corruption, didn't fall until he embarrassed himself on national television several times. Then came Cain, despite his link to the federal reserve, Koch brothers and corruption at his energy company, he didn't fall until his sex scandal. Now Newt, despite EVERYTHING he's done in the past, won't fall until a huge scandal breaks out. Newt will be the hardest one to take down because he is the last candidate they're propping up. When Newt goes down the media has nobody left to report on except Ron Paul and his top tier ranking in key primary states.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightsofcydonia

Sorry, earlier bird got the Stars n Flags!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by maddog99

Originally posted by knightsofcydonia

Sorry, earlier bird got the Stars n Flags!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

WE have a winner, since it was in the same Elections 2012 Forum.

Mods, please delete or lock this thread. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Lol, if the mods choose. It doesn't matter to me. I just got a kick out of his "gotcha" post. Both your bads for not searching before posting, but I believe this is the correct area to post this.
Ehh...both RP supporters, so you get a pass for letting passion get the better of you.

Whoa, but you're Canadien? Ah, nevermind...

new topics

top topics

join