It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Images, wasn't sure where to share them...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
After a conversation with my aunt, in regards to Chemtrails, and a joke that was made during a conversation with others... I decided to make this image...

Next, is not an image that I made, actually it's an image from GoogleEarth, I thought it was kinda cool. To me it looks like the head of an alien...

I like to tell people that I have photographic evidence of aliens, and then I show them this Pic lol.
Needless to say, I get mixed reviews...

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Nice pics.....I'd title the second one...

I See You...

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
that second pic is good what did you screen grab that off,or did you create it?
second line
edit on 30-11-2011 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by haven123
that second pic is good what did you screen grab that off,or did you create it?
second line
edit on 30-11-2011 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

I was doing a little 'Digital Star Gazing' on GoogleEarth, which is one of the greatest things ever to be released to the world IMO, there is sooo much to learn using this tool.

I just simply did a screenshot, and then croped the pic... (to me)It's so cool, that it seems like someone had to have created it... but nope, leave it up to the nature of the cosmos to give us some 'stellar' images!

They say that you can find any sequence of numbers in the irrational number of Pi... I wonder if the same goes for the universe and images. with all possible changes in frame of reference, it would seem plausible, in a Claude Monet type of imagery... just have to switch focus.

Maybe a better reference would be Van Gogh's famous Starry Night

top topics

join