It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Deeper Understanding of Hidden Hand

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

Ah, well I only got to the part where Christopher said he would return in June and not all of it has resonated with me to be honest. I did plan on finishing it, just got to figure out on which of the 200 and some pages it starts back again.

Still reading War In Heaven as well and it's been good thus far.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 1littlewolf

I have no idea, but HH made it sound as though the luke-warm people would have no memory of those that ascended. I'm not 100% sold on 2012, but I'm a lot more convinced with it than any other date.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Jwest06

Wait 'till you get to the chapter "The Theocrats..."
That was when it really started to turn something around in my mind.
It may be the most important book of the century...

Now I am a skeptic on 2012 except on two counts: as an oriental astrologer, I studied the meaning of this time. You can say it is the start of a new cycle (of the Winter Solstice passing over the Galactic Center), but that is less significant than other cycles already flowing and others still to unfold. By no counting is it the start of the Age of Aquarius - I explained that in another thread here in an old ATS thread. www.abovetopsecret.com... The other thing is that correspondence with the author of War in Heaven as well as my own spirit guides and dreams show that aside from solar cycles possibly heaping up (at worst frying a lot of electronic circuitry) nothing remains in the rational field to support that we would be looking forward to catastrophic,natural events.

The human sphere does look catastrophic though. Fukushima could have been prevented, and we are possibly heading towards a world war, on the downward slope of an economic crisis arising from the faulty social structure we call "economics." Plus the environment does not look too good. At this point I think humanity will survive the final battle between the Theocrats and spiritual forces advocating freedom and progress. However, it is possible that a great many people alive today will not survive this crisis.

That is where I found reinforcement in Christopher's writings. The most important message of his whole thread is that forces of the elite (I believe this to be spiritual forces as well as human magicians, not a physical elite) are steering us towards a world war involving the three Abrahamic religions. It is hard to deny that during the last year, a possible military confrontation involving atomic weapons between the Islamic World and Israel plus a part of the Western world (mainly the Christian part) has greatly strengthened. Christopher says if the US elects a Republican President, the war will happen sooner than the projected early twenties. However, he does not favor Obama either. Personally, I use Hindu astrology and there are timeframes when this could happen. From that point of view, war in the Middle East could start next year before the US elections, and it could escalate during a time following late 2013.

Where both HH and Christopher are the same is a psychological-metaphysical point: one that C. G. Jung called The Shadow, and within that, the collective one. I liked a lot of Hidden Hand's metaphysical writings, and foremost his style of writing. The single message that turned me off was that all this will happen in 2012.

One last thing: while War in Heaven is a book that was written with the utmost search for truths hidden from the sights of both die-hard materialists and traditional Theocratic believers, and stating them in as explicit language as can be, one can never be sure about the so-called "elite" communication. It could be that they are geared to evoke a certain reaction from a certain group of people (in the case of ATS, a group with far above the average level of intelligence).

Christopher seems to believe what he says, though, and he has many good points. Either he is precognitive or he was really involved in magically supporting the operation that put the end to Gaddafi, for example, as he states. The author of War in Heaven thought the first Insider (2005) was a person channelling the same type of spirits as he himself does, without stating all as expicitly as WiH does. He did not have a great opinion of any of the other "elite" texts though. He usually does not read channelled material so as to get his own sources without interference...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

The only argument I have for 2012 is that the only way you're going to know about it in advance is if you're psychic. If we were headed towards the 4th dimension then the noticable changes should come mainly from the 4th dimension, aka that which we can not perceive.

I'll try and finish up Christopher's writings tonight but I'm not feeling that well. Experienced arrhythmia yesterday and almost passed out. Lesson learnt from energy drinks.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jwest06
reply to post by Kokatsi

The only argument I have for 2012 is that the only way you're going to know about it in advance is if you're psychic. If we were headed towards the 4th dimension then the noticable changes should come mainly from the 4th dimension, aka that which we can not perceive.

I'll try and finish up Christopher's writings tonight but I'm not feeling that well. Experienced arrhythmia yesterday and almost passed out. Lesson learnt from energy drinks.

I absolutely agree.
Luckily we are soon able to test it out.
I know a few people who claim psychic visions and have had some precognitive stuff myself. These days I generally do not credit simple new agers with a lot of hypnotic words and no reality to back it up - neither total skeptics. One of my teachers - in NLP, therapeutic, not the business kind - said once that people typicaly commit two different types of mistakes in respect of what you call the 4th dimension:
- one is to deny that it exists and simply stick to the materially observable surface of reality (the total skeptic)
- the other is to claim to know the exact structure or map of the 4th dimension.

The author of War in Heaven sticks to the point after being a lifetime psychic that a lot of things should be learned by personal experience, trial and error, instead of believeing in anyone else's maps.

Christopher makes the point somewhere that 2012 will disillusion a lot of people with prophecies and predictions in general and this will weaken belief in traditional religions as well as many new age things.

I feel some things in my personal life from the 4th dimension but they are constantly changing and difficult to express in words. I have important dreams and visions sometimes spontaneously (the only drug I take is green tea). None of those indicate that there will be a cataclysm further than what I said above - an escalation of the blowing up of untenable systems in the human world for a while.

However, if many people I am in contact with would say that they have spontaneous signals from the unconscious that there will be sweeping changes I would take that seriously. My point is that most all that do are under the influence of some new age guru or chaneller. (Even though War in heaven is mostly a channelled work, the attitude of the author is totally different - he never tries to "tell you the truth about things that will happen."

I did take McKenna seriously for years because he was also a very thought-provoking, educated person who knew about altered states. I was fascinated with the I Ching and understood his point that if the King Wen sequence is superimposed on major turning points of European history, it will point to 2012 as an end of a cycle. I recall that he discovered the purported end of the Mayan calendar after that independent discovery (which involved creating his software TimeWave Zero). Yet many years have passed since then, with more discoveries and different interpretations of history. I read many studies on theoretical possibilities of collating the 2012 astrological turning point in Mayan and Vedic thought. (You may want to read John Major Jenkins.)

So now I see things a little differently. It is still possible that the Solar System has again entered a sphere crossing the Galactic equator which has fine particles modifying our magnetic spheres for a few years - or maybe more. (The Fluff - scientists called it). But having studied this at length, I think this must have happened every 25,920 years in the past. No major cataclysms though - at least no periodicity.

It is also possible that passing through this gentle but all-encompassing sphere works changes in our consciousness as there is more and more proof that the consciousness of humans and animals does have a relation to the Earth's magnetic sphere - which is measured to have been altering - probably as a response to the entire solar system's entry into this sphere. But as Jenkins points out this will last for years at the least, and centuries at best. That means it is most likely that it has already started as late as 1999 and 2012 may simply be a more intense experience of the same thing...

which simply rhyme with a catastrophic and transformative feeling in the collective.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Whoever is behind Hidden Hand, he should write more. He has an exquisite style and an archetypal balance - he clearly is a person that has dealt with the Shadow archetype...

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

Thanks for your insights mate, enjoyed reading it. On chapter 6 or 7 of War in Heaven and it does seem to link up with Christopher's writing thus far. Still haven't finished that either, no more time tables haha.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Over the past couple of years I have defietly been having odd things happen when breifly closing my eyes.Seeing peices of a puzzle connecting,squares whizzing around etc.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Here's some excerpts from "The Revelations of an Elite Family Insider (2005)".

- "You do not understand what this world we live in really is."

- "Q: Is Earth a prison?

A: Yes and even worse. The ones who believe the contrary will never escape."

- "Prisoners still can determine what they do in their prison with the tools that were provided to them, they can decide how to walk in the yard, how to talk, think... You have free will therefore you suffer and are aware of your suffering."

- "The Divine Law has a purpose for you and it is not on this planet. Prove you are worthy again to be released."

- "Knowing yourself and where you really are, are the 2 most important issues that you should be involved with. It is your task to find out.

In fact, if someone gave you the correct answers, it would not mean a thing to you for they would not be attached to you in a way they would if you would have them yourself.

If you find the answers to those, you have accomplished a huge part of your duty towards yourself. After that your task would be living according to the Divine Law which is revealed to you after that stage until departure."

- "It is the task of every soul to accomplish that (unconditional love) while in this human shape."

- "A human is corrupt while on this planet.....each and every single one of them."

- "This is when "malicious" beings are present:

Everytime you cuss, talk negative, plot a scheme, get violent, utter lies, support murder, get sexually aroused, get afraid, get jealous, even laugh out loud, being overly joyfull (so all related to emotions/passions/desires), they appear near you... one, two, three, or more of them.

"Malicious" beings are from this realm, this is their home. You cannot hate them for they are doing their task, their rightful duty and it is connected to your behaviour... understand, you are the perpetrator, they react.

They never instigate, you do. If you do hate them you are missing an important of the reality... respect them up to a certain point.

This will also show you are conscious about them and that will be recognized. I type "malcious" because they are not malicious, they only appear to you in your manufactured perception to be so."

- "The first thing a baby does when born is cry. It does so because the Soul is conscious of what it has been born into and is in a state of disbelief (you are more conscious of what you are and where you are during/right after birth than you are now).

The Soul makes the body cry because it is the first time it came to this physical realm (although this is a very limited number) or because it realizes it has returned through reincarnation, after failing in the former life (which is the vast majority).

The Soul itself is not the one crying (it is unfamiliar with these functions in its original state) yet the impulses it gives makes the body cry.

It cries "without a reason" for days, weeks, months, until the consciousness has lost its power, be it through natural processes or the influence of parents and these days even medication... That is when the human is truly born, after they forget who they are, where they are, some forget faster than others."

How many more clues do you honestly need? I feel silly for missing this the first 3 or 4 times I've read these things to be honest.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
So the entire purpose of this is for us to not know and learn lessons,now it has been revealed we are in on it....what now?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by paperface

That's the part you're going to have to find out on your own. I kind of regret posting this thread. Seems like if they wanted it known they would have stated it themselves.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
These are the quotes from the original Insider that I mostly resonate to...
True spirituality rings in them through and through.

Reading War in Heaven is an interesting process by itself. It frequently brings what the author calls "the Breaktrhough Experience" to some perceptive people (and what another frequent and important poster from France calls "The Tilt"...)

One is never the same afterwards.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

Another quote in the latest insider Q&A that calls it, except this time it was a question:

"Why was I put here on Earth to live in this "hell" (you know what I mean by this, the movie Wristcutters does a basic job of trying to explain this), and why do I rescue souls from this place every night while I sleep."

www.godlikeproductions.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join