It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Deeper Understanding of Hidden Hand

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Personally, and the farethest that my mind can realistically perceive, is that it is possible for some kind of extra-environmental factor to affect our states of mind, and it could just be that at a certain "turning point" there will be a huge increace in perceptual distortions, i.e. what we medicate as "hallucinations" and "psychosis" - having had a psychotic break myself, I can tell you that the forces are organised and represent a variety of beings, and they have shown me that all it takes is a little "switch" and my mind can end up perceiving the world in more of a dream-like manner.

There is definitley another side to this world, perhaps something occurs that allows the border to be crossed, and if it crosses to a critical mass amongst the populations, the hallucinations might actually start to materialise into our reality.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

I've always thought this too. Cropdusting us with '___' instead of poisons might just change this reality permanently for all of us.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
The messages about the harvest are interesting. I read through the first 2 sessions. But the third held me back. It was too obvious as some people came in and they were supposedly trying to convince the members. And he mentioned about having a 'good laugh'. I would always suspect something like this without actually taking away the message that was delivered which is very old and already known among us. So I am leaning towards this being a 'positive' hoax and an useful one.

And never in your life you need a guide. Your mind is your own guide. My signature speaks the truth.

edit on 5-12-2011 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-12-2011 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by WHOS READY

The videos I liked a lot. I watched part 2 and some of his 2012 stuff and it does contribute to the idea that we're in hell. As for the Luciferian Agenda text, didn't much care for it. I'm not saying the person wasn't who she claimed, it just didn't resonate with me.

One thing it states is this "love everyone" attitude is wrong because we become passive and don't do anything. I beg to differ. Even loving everyone, if you love yourself, you're going to defend yourself. There's nothing wrong with self-defence.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
This is how the world will be deceived. What a pity.

Make the people miserable.

Teach them there are two places, heaven and hell.

Tell them how to behave to get to both places.

Make them more miserable.

Reveal that they are actually in hell.

It will make sense.

Then promise to lead them to heaven by their submission.

Fools are those who say we are in hell.

YOU are in hell.

I am in the other place.

You bring on your own misery because you cannot get past the misery brought on you by others. A bunch of miserable people thriving on making each other miserable with the winner getting a 64 acre Plantation, a prize he never gets to keep past his miserable life end.

I do not do this. I OWN this whole damn universe. What a prize I have! It is mine to use as I see fit. But who cares? Why want any of it? Attachment to it is what drives you to fight amongst yourselves over something we all OWN equally. Appreciate what you have and all you really have is TIME.

And you do not know how much.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Ugh, can you please take a moment to think about what's being said before replying to my threads? The idea of what heaven is put forth by HH is the place of resting between physical incarnations. Doesn't really match up with the Bible that well either now does it?

Hell is just a metaphor. No one implied you couldn't trascend it.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jwest06
Ugh, can you please take a moment to think about what's being said before replying to my threads? The idea of what heaven is put forth by HH is the place of resting between physical incarnations. Doesn't really match up with the Bible that well either now does it?

I don't know. What does the Bible say about heaven?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

That makes two of us who don't know. My Christian days have came and went.

It's as if there's a massive yell from the back of the room, "NOOOOOOOO!", from someone who wasn't paying that much attention to begin with.

Can't something just be without having a positive or negative connotation?

I don't know that Hidden Hand was telling the whole truth or any truth, but his general theme is love, listen to your inner feelings, and let us show you what you're not, none of which I can complain about or disagree with. It's always the finer details of the illusion that remain unknown, and perhaps they truely don't matter because all is illusion.

I know a few people who you can not ask questions regarding "reality" without getting the answer "it's an illusion". That's not to say they didn't know the answer, it just wasn't real enough to matter to them.
edit on 5-12-2011 by Jwest06 because: Typos

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Can't something just be without having a positive or negative connotation?

Yes.

I know a few people who you can not ask questions regarding "reality" without getting the answer "it's an illusion". That's not to say they didn't know the answer, it just wasn't real enough to matter to them.

Wow! Now that is an apt description of Hell - not real enough to matter.

Could you imagine the agony of simply not mattering? Why exist at all?

Well said.

Wow.

I am glad I am not in that place.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 5-12-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

This game of assumptions is getting old. The same person who answers "all is illusion" also preaches Oneness and infinite love. Perhaps I should have said, outside of that all is illusion. I sometimes refrain from stating the obvious but forget not everyone is on the same "page" that I am.

With the above perspective, all that's left is to enjoy life.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Jwest06

Thank you very much for this post. It was very much food for thought and insightful. I have never once consider the possibilities that Mr. McKenna talks about but I watched the whole video and got cold chills as my hair stood on end. S&F for you, good person.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
There's something Hidden Hand touched up on that I strongly believe and am trying to learn the art of which is trusting your inner feelings (I feel a Star Wars quote coming on haha). When I stumbled across this idea (Earth being Hell) or more correctly, when this idea was given to me it came with a feeling that was reminiscent of happiness but not quite, at least not on its own. Very hard to describe it is, but it resonates deep within the "gut" as jumbled mix of emotions that I am not very familiar with.

I felt it again only a couple days later while remaining unaware at the time of this connection. After seeing a picture of Obama with a massive scar on the back of his head, I became curious what that was all about and began digging deeper. Within 5 minutes of beginning my research, I stumble upon a video that claims Obama and Osama bin Laden are the same person with a picture comparing the two side by side. The feeling strikes again except this time I'm clearly smiling and laughing at the idea of it being true, not in a mocking sense, but it's sometimes hilarious what we don't notice.

However, for something that big I wasn't comfortable going on some new found feeling alone. I ended up spending 7 or 8 hours researching it and in the end decided that I was right, at least in the sense that this new thought will lead to some synchronicity down the road that arrives at a greater understanding. That still counts as a right to me, the evolution of thoughts that require wrong ones to reach truthful destinations.

Anyway, what I came up with is as follows:

- The facial structures match, distances between eyes and such.
- They have a lot of the same freckles and moles.
- Their teeth are somewhat the same (I think Obama's are implants just from looking at them).
- Their ears are the same.
- Their hands are the same structurally.
- Their palm lines are very similar almost to the extent of being an exact match (lines change over time).

- Obama's past is a complete mystery.
- In an unrelated story I read on his background, Obama claimed to fight for the Muslim Jihad against the Russians which led to the Saudi Prince paying for his Harvard education.
- Symbolism in one being born ("bad attempt" at a legitimate birth certificate) and the other dying within the same week.
- Everyone seems to have trouble with his name. They instinctively want to say Osama which could just be a coincidence or the truth trying to let itself out. Calling him Obama bin Laden is just a complete miss, but yet it happens.

This video is a good example, but what's more important is Obama's reaction to it:

The Great Hypnotoad gives his response. I have no idea what the hell he's talking about in regards to "part of the exercise I've been going through the last 15 months" and then he does his creepy little laugh.

This man here never fails to surprise me, but I always get a kick out of him:

The whole "no you didn't" and "yeah huh" response cracks me up.

If true, it also fulfills the Revelation prophecy about being shot through the eye and returning from the dead while he also fulfilled a Muslim prophecy about the sun rising over the West (see campaign logo).

Revelation 13:2-5 - "And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months."

At the very least, I don't think anyone would argue against Obama looking Middle-Eastern, because he certainly doesn't look African.

After all that though, one deserves a palate cleanser:

edit on 5-12-2011 by Jwest06 because: Image added.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Jwest06

Jwest06, I would much like you opinion on this. I came from a strong Taoist background and my beliefs lay in the concept of duality (good/bad, evil/just). My philosophy is that all of these things are just subjective opinions and really do not mean any thing to the Creator or Universe (as I can not see the Universe having the mind of a man with its agendas and unconditional love). So, when you refer to evil, could that just be another subjective opinion?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

Could be, but don't give me any credit for anything. You have the answers inside of you. I'm just as lost as everyone else when it comes down to it.

Today, I called Peru the motherland in a joking manner (see commune thread for reference) and I'm trying to determine whether that's some profound underlying truth or just me being silly. Such is the extent of my awareness. I certainly have no sense of reincarnation whatsoever and I wouldn't even want to claim a "famous person" as a past life, but I can not shake the underlying feeling that now is the time to go "home".

Hopefully, the above will make you stop relying on me
lol.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Jwest06

Ah, I am not relying on you, friend. I was seeing the opinion of another insightful individual.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Christopher is right on many points. GLP. Best material ever.
Ra Mat did not do much for me. Read War in Heaven by Kyle Griffith
www.bibliotecapleyades.net... on the current final war between the Theocrats and the Invisible college.
You will find that shadow integration is a common theme with HH and Christopher.
"We do bad things for good ends..."
Humanity is in a bad shape - needs an operation from the cancer. Hence WW3 is looming to catalyze the Christ return - which is a metaphor for a truly advwhianced society on Earth instead of the petty wars that are fought now.

2012 is an astro anniversary simply - since 26000 years the winter solstice did not rise in front of Hunab Kui - the purported Galactic Centre which is a Goddess force, the source of material life in the galaxy. IT did that many times before - and neither Cro-Magnon Man nor dinosaurs received enlightenment. Some of them no doubt did.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Be true to yourself,I say this as a gift,remember this,our ideas about indivdualism may be wrong,we may be more alike than we know.

When we hear the phrase ",judge not others lest ye judge yourself first"we might want to condider that we DO have the ability to judge ourselves,it is called a connscience.

We all know when we are doing a BAD thing to another person,we dont need a rulebook we dont need a "god"we need parents and a society that are nurtureing to teach us emotional resonance control,.

This is the reality as I see it,we need to make peace with ourselves and give ourselves over to doing as many "good"things as we can in our lives,we arent talking perfection here we are talking "doing good"so even if you are a billionaire thief,if you constantly--every day of your life "do good"things in addition to your sideline as a thief,then your "good"deeds will overbalance your "bad things"and you will have a different emotional resonance,you will have peace of mind,you will have a "clear conscience"however if you steal pencils from work,and shoplift,and take change OUT of the blindmans cup and dont give yourself the chance for redemption or balance.

"we shall judge ourselves"what if we have a built in lie detector that we just dont understand?A detector that will one day judge us all by the same standard,the one we define for ourselves but which has an eternal foundation,the standard of "goodness"one we all have opportunity to consider equally,what if your conscience is your guide or safety and what if you really cant lie to yourself in a moment of questioning??What if there is simply a moment where we as individuals must do as nature does we must reach a state of overbalance to one side then we must seek equalibrium in a natural fashion,what if we emotionally SLOSH like water in a glass,and this is what the three days of darkness will be,what if the earth changes are connected to this and the star maps,and the religon and the pyramids,and the NWO and the Underground bases,what if something happens that turns us all into human tuneing forks that will resonate whatever frequency happens to be "winning"inside of us,the part of our duality.the water that is at the top or edge of the glass at that as yet to be determined moment will be what we actually become,we face ourselves and our "demons"if you will.

What if this is natural and what if you can make a choice to be in a 'good"position when the moment arrives??What if this is what religons were designed to do but the nature of religon allowed man to misuse it if he chose so and he chose so!!but what if there was a very real solid tangible use for religon far beyond all powerful dietys,what if this instruction book was telling us how to survive ourselves,our own judgement of ourselves,at a moment of clarity when we actually manifest what we are inside emotionall without having personal contol over the manifestation.

Heres the kicker,most religous people would manifest into bad thingd because they know what the churches have become in their hearts even though they are forgiving and have faith and a hope for the future,what if millions of these people who were supposed to be getting ready to survive this time have been subtely lied to and will instead not survive?

What if every christian and muslim alike were held accountable in their own hearts seperate from their gods for every single act thet ever committed and every single thought they have ever had even if that thoughtnever manifested itself in reality.Like if you think of robbing the bank every day,in your heart you already have and you are just playing a waiting game gambling that an opportunity for that future to happen may come along before you die,it may or it may not but your thoughts would "allow"it to happen if the circumstances are right.

Just some thoughts,now combine this judgement of the heart that we gift upon ourselves at this point in time as a cleansing,because most of us would be immediatly altered because we are leading what we "know in our hearts"is the wrong life,and even though there are powers that be that force this upon us there is no one to ask for a judgement against them from,we are on our own and if we have allowed ourselves to be knowingly misled we will be faced with the PERSONAL consequences of this dynamic while the powers that be may actually be like the billionaire thief and outlive or survive us beyond the judgement days,where we are forced to trul manifest as what we are emotionally as a whole.

We are like antennae or tuning forks that are alive.Not sure how this stands as an interpretation of reality as held to hiddenhands perspectives.
edit on 6-12-2011 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

I stumbled across "War In Heaven" yesterday in the HH material, it was linked. I opened it up and it was some chapter towards the middle of the book claiming to be channeled so I decided not to read it at the time. However, you bringing it right back up suggests to me that I'm going to have to read this lol, so I started. I'm up to the second chapter and it's making a lot of good points that I can not deny.

The last bit was a little bit contradictory. Made me think of reptilian evolution (dinosaurs) if such a thing happened. However, I just do not know.

Who's Christopher?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Christopher is the author of the glp thread mentioned here several times: www.godlikeproductions.com... Elite Insider Returns to Answer
This was probably the single most interesting thread that happened on glp however the thread is over 280 pages - actually the first 200 are most informative then there is a lot of followup and banter.

War in Heaven remains my favorite book and I sometimes correspond with the author.
It is a totally alternative view of spirituality and politics. A lot of "spirituality" is actually from the same source, astral parasites which the book calls "theocrats" - meaning not only pharaohs and aztec god kings but also TV and gaming and most modern gurus.

As Christopher said "I would not put much stock in what the Mayans say - a people that did not see their own demise."

Terence's theory is appealling and playful but I think it is mostly metaphorical. I also think that medieval European christianity is the highest concentration of theocracy - and it is logical that it came after the heart-ripping style practiced by Mayans and Phoenicians.

However, the cause of the fall of the Roman Empire is not only that one emperor converted to Christianity.
This is a serious issue. Most people do not know about it.

Basically, towards the end, every Roman family was saddle dwith debt till several generations to come.
Even provinces and legions were saddled with debt.

Sounds familiar?
edit on 12/7/2011 by Kokatsi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Thanks Jwest06 for bringing this Hidden Hand material to my attention. Very very interesting stuff. On the whole I ususally try and avoid conspiracy stuff and try and look at the larger questions in life. But this has given me a whole new perspective on a lot of things.

While much of it does seem somewhat dubious, a lot rings true to me and a level deeper than I'd like to admit, as if subconsciously I've known much of it from sometime in my past and then merely forgotten it.

If it is a hoax then it is a hoax from a very insightful person. Will definitely be rereading it again sometime in order to let some of the insights coalesce with some of my own.

One question regarding the harvest though, assuming it is real. I am assuming those who qualify for a positive or negative harvest won't suddenly just 'disappear' at the appointed time and the lukewarms be transported to a different reality where those harvested never actually existed? Or will they be harvested after they die? This is something I didn't really understand.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join