It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Deeper Understanding of Hidden Hand

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I'm on like page 5 now and I'm pretty convinced he's legit already, not sure whether he's telling the whole truth or not though. Completely denouces Hidden Hand as a fringe movement haha. However, he did they were giving us mad cow disease and it has a 40 year incubation period in which they expect to kill between 100,000 and a million, and that the media was not covering it although it's well known in scientific circles. He was right. I googled it, pulled up some scientific research that stated the same thing. It didn't say 40 years, just a long incubation. Also, there was a link to msnbc about it but I didn't think that reading it twice would make a difference.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Jwest06

I think he says 'they' didn't do it, but that they knew about it, and didn't do anything about it.

That's some pretty scary stuff so far.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jwest06
I was sent this link in a pm and the member will remain anonymous unless he comes and claims credit. It's related by the fact that it shows people throughout history who have been painted with a hidden hand.

vigilantcitizen.com...

from the comments on that page:

Stalin was the biggest anti-mason in town! He kicked Trotsky out because he was a member of what they called “franco-masons” but not before Trotsky created the symbolic representations for the new regime like the red five pointed star. Freemasonry was illegal during that time and members were persecuted. The reason why Stalin hid his hand has nothing to do with masonic signs and gestures though
Stalin had fled from a Siberian prison during Tsarist times twice and froze the nerves on his right hand, he could not use that hand and there is footage where he uses his left hand to put his lifeless right hand into his coat.

So much for that...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jwest06
I was sent this link in a pm and the member will remain anonymous unless he comes and claims credit. It's related by the fact that it shows people throughout history who have been painted with a hidden hand.

vigilantcitizen.com...

Hi Jwest06, Great thread! Just wondering if you've read 'Law of One"?
The link above is interesting as there are references to to position of the feet.
In the "law of One' material, whilst studying the tarot, much emphasis was on the placement of the feet in the drawings.
Any thoughts?

No idea whether this is legit or not but dammit if I didn't miss the boat again lol. Also, I've read the one from 2003 (I believe) which is supposed to be the same person, but did anyone ever find the 1999 reference because I could not.

Do you have a link for the 2003 material?

Thanks for the GLP link!!!
Am diving in now! : )

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Jwest06

This kind of threads is the reason why i keep coming to ATS.
Thank you OP.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Dogdish

Thank you for correcting me. Something else I'm having to reevaluate is responsibility in 9/11. For a long time, I assumed George Bush was responsible, but he probably let it happen rather than organized it because he never seemed to hold that much real power. Even though I know about the trap of blaming the bottom of the pyramid, I still get caught in it from time to time.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jewells

I've read about 25 pages of the Law of One before getting burnt out on the non-english aspect to it. It doesn't sound human at all but I guess that's the point. To the other question, not really my area of expertise.

Here's your link though:

forum.davidicke.com...

If those links to the download are dead, just search the title of it in Google and you'll find it.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by greenCo

Glad to be of inspiration mate.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I hate to bring this up now, but I feel that I must as it's certainly a possibility too. The timescale for 2012 may be off, way off. Millions of Mayans vanished in the 9th century and there seems to be a great mystery surrounding it since they were spread out over great distances and no bodies were found. If anyone was worthy or capable of ascension, here would be your culprits.

Dying for them was an honor. People volunteered to be sacrificed, to have their heart cut of their chest while they essentially watched themselves die. What really tops it off though is the priest was on psychedelics watching the soul of the sacrificed leave his body and enter the spirit realm. That's intense **** right there haha. I was actually curious to the extent of pain you would feel as the person being sacrificed, but remembered the body has a way of coping with too much of anything. Shortly after being cut open and being "operated" on, you'd stop feeling that pain much like a person who is dying from freezing to death starts to feel warm before the end.

Food for thought nonetheless.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
WHOSREADY, I have not forgot about you. I have dial up unfortunately and it takes a minute to load youtube videos, but I am on part two of what you sent. Still haven't looked at the link due to the other stuff piling up for me to do.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Jwest06

Thank you for correcting me. Something else I'm having to reevaluate is responsibility in 9/11. For a long time, I assumed George Bush was responsible, but he probably let it happen rather than organized it because he never seemed to hold that much real power. Even though I know about the trap of blaming the bottom of the pyramid, I still get caught in it from time to time.

Yep, W was just a good little soldier (except for the part where he went AWOL during his military service), a puppet. Albeit a puppet from a family that has held it's share of power over the years, but a puppet nonetheless. I saw a Youtube rant recently where a guy was going off about everybody blaming things on the Rothschilds though it's not just one family involved and it's unlikely even they are at the tippie-top of the pyramid, just a lot further up.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I'm still reading the "Re: Elite Family Insider Returns for Q&A" thread over there, and wondered if anyone has a link to the 'original' Elite Family Insider thread over there.

You know, the "good" one, as opposed to HH's being on the other side.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Dogdish

Yep, posted it above too:

forum.davidicke.com...

If that doesn't work, search the title in Google. You'll find it.

You know, what's weird about that whole good faction, bad faction thing is that the old Insider (2003) supports Hidden Hand to a large extent on spirituality. Even the new one seems to a bit with his recommendation of DXM but I wouldn't go that route because it's not a "clean" trip. I guess we'll just have to all find out together.
edit on 2-12-2011 by Jwest06 because: More details added.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
The Cabalistic Calculator he recommended is the absolute ****. I love this thing and I've been testing out it's accuracy almost non-stop for the past 30 minutes or so.

www.2near.com...

Henry Charles Albert David for the win.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Jwest06

I wasn't going to try that out, (bit scared) but I guess now I'll have to!

What does "dogdish" add up to? lol.

I'm still reading, he must be about to stop talking pretty soon though, then I can get to the link above, thanks!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I only got to like page 12 before something else took priority. A new name has come about, Obama bin Laden. I'm still undecided due to one thing that I will figure out later.

Facial features being a dead match = Possible coincidence.
Palm lines being exactly the same (the unsure) = That man just killed the other version of himself.

I'm not someone who gets shocked anymore, but I damn near **** my pants. Good game Illuminati, your trophy is in the mail.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Dogdish

dogdish:

100. FAVORS, HONORS, GLORY
70. LOVE OF SCIENCE
2. DESTRUCTION, DEATH, CATASTROPHE

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Glp and that poster are both awful. Hidden hand was way better than that moron over there. At least HH was believable. I don't see how anyone can believe that other guy

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Jwest06

Well that's eerily accurate.

As for this:

I only got to like page 12 before something else took priority. A new name has come about, Obama bin Laden. I'm still undecided due to one thing that I will figure out later. Facial features being a dead match = Possible coincidence. Palm lines being exactly the same (the unsure) = That man just killed the other version of himself. I'm not someone who gets shocked anymore, but I damn near **** my pants. Good game Illuminati, your trophy is in the mail.

He keeps saying Obama is a GOOD Guy. I'm going to have to go back, as I missed most of that trying to rush through it.

reply to post by davewr25

I think the answers are the same, the questions and comments there are a bit juvenile. I think he just responds in kind, and is toying with them a bit.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Dogdish

Well technically, what did Osama bin Laden do other than fight for his people? As I said before, I don't think the new guy is telling the whole truth, but maybe he thinks it is. He claimed to get his informations from demons didn't he? I'd find it easier to believe from someone who gets their information from love.

On that last topic though, there was something that sent me subconsciously on my way to writing this thread. This has probably been 2 or 3 years ago, but one night I ate way too many brownies and I could not distinguish whether I was a demon or I was communicating with one lol. I would say it's funny how stuff like that happens but it happens all the time if you're paying attention. It's one bit of synchronicity to the next with life.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join