It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Deeper Understanding of Hidden Hand

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Before going into anything, I can not stress enough the importance of reading all of Hidden Hand's Q&A. It provides a much needed context. However, I will pull quotes as necessary. Also, let it be stated that if you're reading this that it is of your own free will. You essentially asked the questions by venturing forward.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

I have come to a conclusion that I have seen stated before by others and I stated it many times myself without really seeing what I meant. Funny how that happens. Anyway, this earth, our existence, very well may be the biblical hell, not as to say the bible is right, but it contains a nugget of truth. This is my truth, you make of it what you will.

Christians in the 1st century believed they were living in the end of days. I too now also believe that they were right. A lot of the Revelation prophecy has already been fulfilled. For instance, Emperor Nero is alleged to be the physical representation of 666 (mark of the beast) using Hebrew gematria.

Rev.13:18 - Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

It would not surprise me to learn that he brought about a seven year period of peace. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't, feel free to contribute. What I do know is that there was peace in Rome for quite a while. Furthermore on the location of Rome, we have these verses:

Rev.17:9-11 - And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

A lot of scholars believe that Rome is what is being referenced here being a city of seven hills. Now if this is all I had to go on, I wouldn't be much of a believer myself because I've never put much faith in the Bible and I never will. I've read Hidden Hands Q&A at least three times in the past learning something new from each, but I never had the greater perspective that I have today.

His quote:

"You will never be 'free', for as long as you are incarnating on this planet. The very nature of your being here, is indication of that. There is a reason why you are here, and 'here' is very likely not really where you think 'here' is. How do you become free? By working out where you are, and coming to an understanding, of why you are here."

I've pondered over these questions for a long time and asked for answers without ever receiving much back. This time, things were very different. Not only did I get an answer, but I kept getting these ideas that go with it so much that I really lost all ability to be skeptical on the issue. The next quote from Hidden Hand was the eureka moment for me.

"You are indeed what you call "Divine Souls"; you are sparks or seeds of The One Infinite Creator. You are Life Itself (Light), remembering and learning who you really are (we came here to help you to do this) and yes, currently, you are trapped (or more accurately "Quarantined") within the 'matter' of this planet you call Earth."

The keyword in this quote is "quarantined". If we are trapped here, then why, and where is it that we are? If you look around you with open eyes you will see a vast amount of suffering and despair. Nearly everyone has issues of some kind. You can literally see the crazy in their eyes. HH also gives a clue with his use of the word 'matter' in the last sentence.

Now having been forced into Christianity as a child, it seems familiar to me the idea that "Satan" or "Lucifer" was supposed to have reign over the earth in the days for a certain length of time. What stands out is 2,000 years, but for the life of me I can not find that. If it indeed does, then that coincides near perfectly with 2012 and the early Christians who believed wholeheartedly that they were living in the end of days. What was found are a bunch of verses that state that Lucifer has dominion over the Earth.

Just by looking around you, it's perfectly obvious that evil runs this planet and it has for a long time. Has the supposed future battle between good and evil from the Christian perspective not already played out at least 100 times over? How many wars have been fought and how many people have died in the name of Christianity? The good news is that according to HH, the reign is almost up, and the quarantine is about to be lifted for some.

"No one will know the exact hour or day that it ends" spiel could never be more true if this hypothesis is correct, because it's already happened. What we do have though is 2012. Out of all the "end of the world" dates, none of them hold anywhere near the power that 2012 does. People are scared out of their minds, infuriated, building bunkers, and also in disbelief to the point of major ridicule. 2012 seems to have a huge combination of everything that no other date has ever had while it's also being hyped to death.

Hidden Hand makes his note of three different ascension-like events occurring then and the one that stuck out to me the most was the luke warm group because I've seen and experienced this idea before, what he calls "zero-point".

"For the majority of Humans on the earth who could be considered shall we say "luke warm", they will experience a period of (what will feel 'ecstatic') zero-point time, where you feel totally at One with The Creator, giving you an encouraging reminder and glimpse of who you really are, before the veil of forgetfulness once again descends upon you..."

What was just described was psychedelics. People experience on them all the time Oneness and infinite love. Also, when they end, they become hard to remember comparable to that of a dream. This lines up perfectly with another 2012 hypothesis that everyone's pineal glands will begin to function again because of the planetary alignment. If everyone's pineal glands are functioning, then they're producing '___' which is the most potent psychedelic on this planet.

While on the subject of psychedelics, there's one man whose name stands way above the others in this field, Terrence McKenna. While strangely enough, he came up with his own unique 2012 hypothesis, he also postulated an idea that blew me away that also happens to tie in with this "we are in hell" concept.

For those of you who refuse to watch this, it essentially says that when a Christ-like entity came into contact with our world, we split into two dimensions. One was paradise. It was not this one haha. In the other dimension, love spread and humanity evolved together at a much quicker pace than we did. There were no Dark Ages.

Before I finish this up, I'd like to put icing on the cake with two other ideas that are believed in around these parts being lightworkers and reptilians (demons). Lightworkers could be thought of as fallen angels, those who also descended to prepare humanity for the lifting of the quarantine. In other words, they're hear to spread love.

As for the other, HH states:

(Continued)
edit on 30-11-2011 by Jwest06 because: Making it easier on the eyes.

edit on 30-11-2011 by Jwest06 because: Still making it easier on the eyes.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
"We are most certainly NOT Reptilian, and there is nothing remotely reptilian about the True Power Bloodlines. The only 'Reptilian' influences that are in anyway remotely involved with this planet at this time, are those of the Zeta Reticuli and Alpha Draconis systems. They are of no particular threat to you."

Now the last sentence is true to an extent. If your vibrations are of the same frequency as love, they're not going to hold any influence over you. Perhaps I should have started with a bit of background information though.

I've read enough reptilian accounts outside of David Icke and even conspiracy circles to believe in their existence. The context is that of "what the hell was that?" and not "lordy lordy shoot them monsters or David Icke will be upset with us." They supposedly inhabit a lower dimension on the same planet, in the same space as us, while being able to implant negative thoughts and drain us of energy. That is essentially a demon as for what the description concludes. Watch "Fear and Loathing" and within the first 30 minutes, you'll get the idea haha.

There you have it. That's my conclusion and I'm confident in it. More may be added as I continue to reread through the entirety of HH's dialogue.
edit on 30-11-2011 by Jwest06 because: Easier to read as above.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Jwest06

Very interesting things you've presented here, thanks so much for sharing! I've read the HH Q & A twice now, and I think your interpretations are spot-on. Very good food for thought. I don't really have anything to add other than another big THANK YOU for this post. Loved it!

All the best and much love,
OnewithAll

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
So in a nutshell you are saying there will be some cataclysmic event sometime next year.

This post is essentially just a book mark as there's a lot of material that I've never come across I would like to get through befor eI try and post anything really meaningful.

But if you could provid e a brief synopsis of your thoughts that would be great. Fantastic thread though, well done OP

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

"Black then white are all I see in my infancy.
Red and yellow then came to be,
reaching out to me, lets me see.
As below so above and beyond I imagine,
drawn beyond the lines of reason.
Push the envelope. Watch it bend.

Over thinking, over analyzing,
separate the body from the mind.
Withering my intuition, missing opportunities and I must
feed my will to feel my moment drawing way outside the lines.

Black then white are all I see in my infancy.
Red and yellow then came to be,
reaching out to me, lets me see.
There is so much more and it beckons me to look though to these,
infinite possibilities.
As below so above and beyond I imagine,
drawn outside the lines of reason.
Push the envelope. Watch it bend.

Over thinking, over analyzing,
separates the body from the mind.
Withering my intuition, leaving opportunities behind.

Feed my will to feel this moment, urging me to cross the line.
Reaching out to embrace the random.
Reaching out to embrace whatever may come.

I embrace my desire to...
I embrace my desire to...
feel the rhythm,
to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow,
to feel inspired,
to fathom the power,
to witness the beauty,
to bathe in the fountain,
to swing on the spiral,
to swing on the spiral,
to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human.

With my feet upon the ground,
I lose myself between the sounds and open wide to suck it in.
I feel it move across my skin.
I'm reaching up and reaching out.
I'm reaching for the random or whatever will bewilder me,
whatever will bewilder me.

And following our will and wind,
we may just go where no one's been.
We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been.
Spiral out. Keep going.
Spiral out. Keep going.
Spiral out. Keep going.
Spiral out. Keep going."

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 1littlewolf

Read Hidden Hand's Q&A. By the time you get to the point where he starts talking about 2012, it will be enough, but curiosity will lead you further.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Okay. You have won me over with this post. Excellent job on breaking down the information presented and I appreciated the chronology of it all as well. This post definitely hits all the senses for me and kept me enthused while reading/watching.

I even enjoyed listening to TK during that spiel.

Then you go and top it off by adding some Tool.

I'd like to believe this more than anything else I've ever come across in my studies.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Jwest06

Excellent thread, Jwest06!

I have always believed that the material/physical plane is Hell. There is way too much pain and suffering to even be considered an acceptable existence for life to grow and flourish, which I believe it did at one time here, but was reversed at some point that we haven't been able to identify yet or never will.

Maybe the "as above, so below" saying can explain this. We must think of a pendulum and imagine how it got as high as it could on the happy/positive/rewarding side of life until it started to swing back in the opposite direction where the dark forces were able to take their turn. Hence the checkerboard floor of most Masonic lodges. Soon, the pendulum will have to fall back to the positive/light side and the dark forces will not reign. Maybe this date is 2012. If the calendar is correct. I have my doubts. It may be that we have been led to believe that it will happen next year when it is in fact 2013. They're just planning on rounding us up prior to the actual event, but have to trick us in order to create the chaos they need to bring about the order they desire. They are running low on time now. This is a definite.

Regarding love and the reptilian/demon entities, they most certainly are around. People must learn to not fear. The dark entities deem what's popular and congregate in groups where they can collect as much energy as possible in a short amount of time. People must reject what's considered "cool" and "popular". As long as a person doesn't care what someone thinks and is secure in who they are, they are untouchable. The entities need us to glorify them and desire to be like them. Think of the bully who picks on people, they wear you down until you finally decide to become one of them. Only when this happens, you get relief from their torment, but your soul will ache because you must begin to torture others to stay "accepted". True love doesn't make you do things you originally considered bad/evil/unacceptable. True love makes you feel good about yourself and able to project these same feeling onto others.

It will be interesting to see what happens in 2012 and beyond. Just release all fears and know that death is just another step in the process. Consider the old saying, "Nobody gets out of here alive." That's a lie. Energy doesn't die. It simply changes form.

Again, great thread and best wishes to you!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I've read Hidden Hand's thread...very enjoyable.

1. It is reminiscent of the Law of One and my recent reading of the New Call. True or not...I feel a resonance in all of it. Only started looking into Urantia...but feel that "that" is a similar teaching. It is like there are a number of teachings out there with all the baselines the same....it just takes one to start searching......hmmm that statement sounds familiar. Similar baselines, but different than mainstream.

2. He was actually tasked from his high position within the "illumed"...not sure if I believe all that...but maybe. Maybe part of his instruction or "mystery school" type education is to communicate a certain amount of knowledge to the general public. I see the value in that approach whether you are working the dark or the light.

Good thread OP!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

The being rounded up before the end idea has ran across my mind before too. To this I say, I'm going to Peru haha.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Jwest06

Yes! Peru!
I must say that a couple of years ago it popped into my head that I should go to Peru. I started looking into it and thought about entering a teaching abroad program, but never went through with it for multiple reasons.
I still think a lot about going. From everything I've researched, it seems like it is a safe place to be.
edit on 30-11-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I was one of the people who loved the Hidden Hand stuff, and we took quite a bit of critisism from certain parties, however i still think it makes for thought provoking and interesting reading.
I am 100% percent agreed with you when you say that this existance is hell. Everything that happens is rarely a happy ever after story, always someone gets hurt. Even those with more money than sense are rarely happy. This place is certainly hell.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

You're absolutely right.

People need to sit back and really think about this. I've had many, many more negative, stressful things that have happened in my life than positive. It seems as though the harder I try to get ahead, I'm always knocked back three steps. When I look at those who are backstabbers and practice underhanded tactics to get ahead (we've all worked with people like this), they're always the ones who seem to get ahead, while the ones who are honest and caring are the ones who are held down and pushed under. It's quite mind boggling.

Don't get me wrong though. I know things could always be worse. I just often wonder why the people who are always trying to do the right thing seem to suffer the most. It just doesn't make sense.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Jwest06

I'm sure there is more that needs to be said, more points that need raising, but, i'm pressed for time, so here goes,,,

Humans are mainly made up of carbon 12= 6 electrons, 6 protons and 6 neutrons... 666,, we are that beast in our primitive state,, bring on carbon 7!-

remember the only reason we've got the bible, is because of the 'elite' bloodlines that killed jesus because of his teachings, are the same ones that bought out a book of his teaching....

as for HH, i think this is worth a read and see how it clashes with what he says-read from- The Luciferian Agenda--from an insider- wecreatethelove.ning.com... interested to hear what you think.

bearing in mind that both jesus and lucifer add up to the same value in gematria and that jesus and lucifer are both referred to as "ther morning star" in the bible...?

i'll be back later when time allows..

namste

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I was sent this link in a pm and the member will remain anonymous unless he comes and claims credit. It's related by the fact that it shows people throughout history who have been painted with a hidden hand.

vigilantcitizen.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
This is akin to an escalator ride. You can continue climbing the steps as it moves or wait until you are delivered to your location, you always arrive but period and experience varies. If every form of domination is actualised with a hierarchy structure then why not head straight to the top? HH said it, even the family is bound to the Law of the Creator. As nature we must surely be bound by Natural Law and from that is it such a leap to conclude for each collective arisen to stifle another arises to encourage. There is nothing to fear but fear itself.

Cheers OP was an interesting read.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Jwest06

Wow..good stuff...some of those men look a little more effeminate than others...all that being said...some didn't even know where their heart was...I assume the thought was supposed to be hidden hand...over the heart...but maybe not.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I just found out about this, there's a new one:

www.godlikeproductions.com...

No idea whether this is legit or not but dammit if I didn't miss the boat again lol. Also, I've read the one from 2003 (I believe) which is supposed to be the same person, but did anyone ever find the 1999 reference because I could not.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Interesting, especially in the context of Rosicrucuian teachings. To paraphrase:

In the "Rosicrucian Cosmo Conception" Heindel writes about Jesus being the man, the highest evolved man among us and Christ being the energy, lowering it's vibration just to the point where it could "meet" with Jesus who was reaching up in vibration. This created a "bridge" or "pathway" between the higher vibrating levels and earth within the DNA of humans.

Furthermore, he talks about the different planets in the solar system being for the vibrational/evolutionary levels of the lifeforms there, with there always being vanguards and stragglers. The moon, for instance, is said to be for the stragglers from the Earth evolution.

Finally, in terms of the Tree of Life, there are actually two, a light side and a dark side. The Illuminati work with the associated spirits of the dark tree of life. It is a similar bifurcation. On a side note, that conception is another way of understanding how the light always wins because the two trees of life eventually merge, like Mckenna was suggesting. What happens to a dark room when it is engulfed in light?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Jwest06

Only been through page 1, but it looks it to me!

I wonder if that group is ever going to see what he has to say?! Wow.

Looks like I have about 283 more pages to get to and through...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join