It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. uncertain Israel would advise before Iran strike

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

ABOARD A U.S. MILITARY AIRCRAFT (Reuters) - The top U.S. military officer told Reuters on Wednesday he did not know whether Israel would alert the United States ahead of time if it decided to take military action against Iran.

General Martin Dempsey, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, also acknowledged differences in perspective between the United States and Israel over the best way to handle Iran and its nuclear program.

ca.news.yahoo.com...

I believe that if a strike happens, which may not after all the internal sabatoge that's unfolding in the country, that Israel will not inform US and just go ahead like they did with Iraq and Syria's sites. Israel will get hit hard and the country will basically DEMAND Obama step in and "help" them.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Wouldn't surprise me. Israel does what it wants, when it wants and if you disagree or don't support them 100% you're racist.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The Obama administration is slow on the uptake. Netanyahu told them weeks ago he didn't need their permission. www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vardoger
Wouldn't surprise me. Israel does what it wants, when it wants and if you disagree or don't support them 100% you're racist.

Are you talking about Israel or America?

Oh wait...If you don't support Israel, you're a racist but if you don't support America, you're a terrorist. Forgot the difference...my bad.

"You're either with us, or against us"...Now where have I heard that before?

Damn, support (non support) comes at such a high cost these days.

Peace

BTW, for the US to say that they wouldn't be notified of an attack on Iran is Pure BS. Why do they need to be informed when they are pulling so many strings? Maybe another way to shift the blame and focus?

When the attack comes, the US would have known of it for days...weeks?

I'm having Deja-Vu of Libya.

edit on 30-11-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Thieves, deceivers and murderers rarely inform others when they are about to commit their sick and hateful atrocities unto others. Such is a fact of life in this present journey.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
That figures..........

It is a Yahoo article...........

No news, is Yahoo news

I really do not give a two hoots if they say something or not..........................

This Iran bs talk will never end.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
They will know even if Israel wouldn't tell them directly .

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

since the usa controls the air space of iraq, has a base in turkey, and installation all around the persian gulf, how could israel attack iran without using "american" claimed airspace?

would israel fly over american airspace without the usa knowing their coming?

the usa is not being real in this affair, they would have to know.
they might not agree, but they would know, and have allowed it to happen.
edit on 30-11-2011 by citizen6511 because: spell ck

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Reply to post by citizen6511

US is wiping their hands clean before it all goes down.

Any day now …

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I don't think they would either. In my opinion Israel/U.S/UK are baiting Iran to launch first. Think about it, everyday it's we WILL bomb your nuclear power plants, you WILL be forced to give up your nuclear program. But I think if Iran DID strike first it'd be a possible false flag. Now remember I say "possible" because I would have struck first if everyday I was being told what to do.

Edit: Because I said Stiked.... I'm a dumbass.
edit on 30-11-2011 by R3N3G4D3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The US would HAVE to help whether Israel demanded it or not if they dont want it to go nuclear......

Israel hits Iran, Iran hits back and hard and Israel's existence is threatened, Israel throws several hundred nukes at Iran. Nope-cant have that scenario-the US would have to step in and retaliate back for Israel.
edit on 30-11-2011 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vardoger

Very good point. Once U.S tracks Israeli jets fly over IRaq... They'll know.

top topics

join