It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Ron Paul Campaign Ad Destroys Newt!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

What's scary is that our weapons contractors sell weapons to Iran!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Originally posted by KingAtlas
Seabag, we all watched the debates... you are just repeating waht they said.

I mean at least have your own idea, how can you call other people sheep, when you just repeat what the candidates say... I mean seriously....

It was almost word for word.... wow.. ever hear the word hypocrite

Who am I repeating word for word?

Why don’t you stop criticizing the way I say things and address the issue? I’m stating what I believe. I’m not repeating anyone word for word. The fact is, Ron Paul wants to do what the Obama administration tried to do….drag terrorists into the courtroom. I disagree with that. Terrorists should be killed or taken to military tribunal if captured. It is the job of the military to handle foriegn enemies, not Johnny Cochran.

edit on 1-12-2011 by seabag because: (no reason given)

If by terrorists, you mean individuals who are responsible for 911... are you implying the Bush Administration and associates should be taken before a military tribunal??

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by maddog99

Exactly, Ron Paul could have had a field day attacking his character. He could have made a 2 hour documentary just attacking his character....but instead, he stuck to politics and the issues at hands... and people are still going to fault him for it.

Wait, are you guys on Newts campaign team?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Here's the once again, mild mannered Dr. Paul at a NH health food store earlier today explaining why they ran the ad.

Like I've said before, the reasons I like Dr. Paul are not only on the issues. I agree with most of what he says and I'm skeptical but hopeful he's right on others. If anyone can say they agree with him on everything, I'd say you're either full of it or need your head examined. But he is a man of his word. His political history speaks for itself. He's been preaching the same message for years. He's predicted most of what's gone wrong with this country both economically and in foreign and domestic policy.
I've always admired him for taking the high-road and not resorting to ads like this. But after actually seeing the bias against this man that happens every day and the people who the GOP and MSM put on a pedistal for the neo-cons and brainless as the next savior against Obama made me sick. And I'm sure Dr. Paul grew tired of it also.
Dr. Paul just strikes me as a very honest man who really cares about this country and not only the people who’ve been hood-winked by the banks, Wall Street, The Fed and big government but the general direction in which we are headed. Can anyone really say they feel we will survive another four years of status quo?
I’m over forty and was never a fan or follower of any politician before I found Dr. Paul. In fact, I hated politics! But after researching this man, I wish I knew of him earlier. I trust this man is unlike any other who’s run for POTUS in a long time. Find me a better man to turn this mess around.

edit on 12/1/2011 by maddog99 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/1/2011 by maddog99 because: Typo

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Part of the enticing fascination and admiration I have with Ron Paul is that he is so REAL!

He is kryptonite for the establishment and watching them squirm every time he is on camera is like a beacon of pure light!!

Just watching him field questions from the scumbag media is a delight! He pauses slightly before answering, not to qualify his response, but rather to be sincere,... this act alone is so rare, it throws off the corporate media's agenda...

You can almost hear the controllers in the studio screaming into the interviewers ear: "DO SOMETHING TO SHUT THIS GUY UP OR IT'S MY ASS!" lol!!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Newt needs to be exposed.

As much as people dislike Obama, Newt is even worse.

Nets is the definition of everything that is wrong with America: big government, Newt World Order, globalist.

Newt is in the CFR and the Bohemian Grove. We've had enough of them in the White House. America is in big trouble and we cant afford any more.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

oh

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
If RP does not win our nation is lost. Please help support him in any way you can. The fate of our nation rests in our hands.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Sorry, but I'm voting for Newt.

Harte

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Rush Limbaugh saying something negative about a Republican candidate?!?!?

When the hell did I shift to Bizarro world???

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by unworldly

I agree with ya on that,
Ron Paul is fo the people not the banks,I hope.
I'll vote for him
mabey Jesse Ventura will be vice president

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Things like this make me wish I was an American - I assure you that is not a sentiment I have very often - just because this Primary season is so damn interesting. Great ad.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by gamesmaster63

Rush Limbaugh saying something negative about a Republican candidate?!?!?

When the hell did I shift to Bizarro world???

Please keep up.

Limbaugh did nothing but trash John McCain in the last election.

That was SO three years ago.

Harte

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

He has never said anything remotely close to wanting to give terrorists constitutional rights, and everyone deserves a trial. If you don't believe that then you are a fool.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Here's a new one from Ron Paul. It's great. I don't see how newt has a chance.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by speaknoevil07
hum, the fact that is thrown out now means Cain is definitely out.
Newt is next on the chopping block.
Why isn't anyone going after Mitt????? Maybe because Mitt is the weakest of all and
Obama thinks he can win against Mitt. Where does that leave the rest of the field..?
I love RP but the mainstream independents and such have not really gotten all the way behind him
why? age, fear, who knows but seems to be the next up in flavor of the month candidates is Newt.
We have a long way to go before next August, september....when the real gloves go on and the "real"
candidate will be seen........we might even be in a war by then and this all will change if Obama is a war president...like we attack Iran and such. maybe that is the card they will pull who knows. Mitt is not strong enough, Newt is to wishy-washy......so hummmmmmmmm.
well we will see. GO RP. just keep your head low.:-)
I can't in my wildest dream possibly think of any way that Obama can win this next election,if he indeed does it will be all over and confirmation that the system is rigged.I'm seriously concerned for our country and how anyone doesn't see the problems and the severity of our economy and then re-elect the same guy that put us in this situation.I realize the one before him took us to this point but from what I hear even Obama's staunch supporters are looking for an alternative candidate to back.Ron Paul is our only hope....I really fear for the U.S
edit on 6-12-2011 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
No, what's scary is his willingness to allow the terrorist nation of Iran to become a nuclear power and his desire to disengage from the world. Also his desire to give terrorists constitutional rights and civilian trials.

As far as his military support, that's about 1% of the population. It's gonna take more than that.

Leaving Iran aside for the moment, I absolutely agree that American citizens who are terrorists should have the same constitutional rights and right to a trial by their peers that every other American citizen has.

We either all have those rights or none of us do.

You swore, as did many of us here, to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, both foreign and domestic. If you don't defend those rights for all Americans, whether they be terrorist or not, then you are forsworn and your oath means nothing.

I do not mean to denigrate, belittle, or berate you, I am just trying to give my view and attempt to understand yours.

Also, Dr. Paul has a hell of a lot more support than just 1% of the voting population, by recent polls.

edit on 8-12-2011 by gamesmaster63 because: fix formatting

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Al Awlaki and his son were both American citizens and neither received trial. They should have been captured and returned to the US for trial and, if found guilty, sentencing. They should not have been assassinated by our military forces in direct contravention of their Constitutional rights.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join