It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Ron Paul Campaign Ad Destroys Newt!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+59 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Wow, this is a very powerful 2 minutes and 30 seconds attacking Newt Gingrich and his Serial Hypocrisy!
My only concern would be their plans on where to run this ad. It seems a bit too long to run on TV, so is this internet only? If it is, too bad because this will open a lot of eyes. But it's about time RP rolled up his sleeve and started throwing punches. Hopefully he'll be very prepared for the next couple of debates. This is sure to get interesting. Can we say bye-bye to the next "flavor of the week" candidate?

edit on 11/30/2011 by maddog99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Nice. Did Ron Paul make that video collage or Obama's campaign manager?

Next stop, we'll have Mr.Cains mistress sleeping with Mitt too.

It's gonna get uglier before it get prettier. Errrrr.. I see NOTHING pretty through the next election.

Winner Or Loser. EVEN if Paul won, it would be chaos as everyone lines up for control around him.

Oh well. Newts always been Newt. Nice video.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I think the next debate will be very interesting. This needs to get plenty of attention. They also need to make one for Romney like this one. I've noticed Huntsman ads on television more than anyone so far. I did like Huntsman but he is in with China too much for my support!

And of course YouTube limited the views to 301.

edit on 30-11-2011 by Corruptedstructure because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-11-2011 by Corruptedstructure because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
One of the reasons I respect RP is because he doesn't feel the need to put gloves on to take punches at these guys... I guess maybe he feels so strongly about Newt being a disaster that something had to be done IDk... The ad didn't smear him so bad, they could have hit him under the belt with all the major moral and ethical things he's done wrong, so I guess they took the high road....

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
The high road is Ron Paul's trademark route. By the way pretty good ad there. Would love to see it actually appear on television... Gingrich's dirty laundry will continue to be brought to light and his cracks will show. Yes, I suspect Ron Paul feels it very important that Americans be informed of who Newt really is.

Smear campaigns, divorces (who tells their wife they are divorcing them while they are on a hospital bed? He does), policy flip flopping... Forget all that for a moment. Does Newt really come off as a guy who would place this country's needs before his own wants? Do you get the gut instinct feeling that he would be a good leader of the country? I don't. The prospect of President Gingrich scares me... Intuitively, for whatever that is worth.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
And the worst part is, Newt pretends to be the one calling out the hypocrisy of others.

This is the age of Ron Paul and the REVOLUTION is alive and well!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Looks like Politico is already reporting on the ad:

Ron Paul campaign video torches Newt Gingrich

I'm very curious to see if any of the MSM outlets start reporting on it also. I'm waiting to hear Newt's rebuttal if any!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by maddog99

no rebuttals, only more lies to cover up the old ones.

The Grinch and Romneycorp are the slickest ones in the race, with Cain coming in at a close third.

ALERT!

If you guys want average voters/establishment voter base seeing this information, you must donate to the campaign. The truth must be spread, unfortunately many of the GOP establishment voter base gets their news on TV.
edit on 30-11-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
hum, the fact that is thrown out now means Cain is definitely out.
Newt is next on the chopping block.
Why isn't anyone going after Mitt????? Maybe because Mitt is the weakest of all and
Obama thinks he can win against Mitt. Where does that leave the rest of the field..?
I love RP but the mainstream independents and such have not really gotten all the way behind him
why? age, fear, who knows but seems to be the next up in flavor of the month candidates is Newt.
We have a long way to go before next August, september....when the real gloves go on and the "real"
candidate will be seen........we might even be in a war by then and this all will change if Obama is a war president...like we attack Iran and such. maybe that is the card they will pull who knows. Mitt is not strong enough, Newt is to wishy-washy......so hummmmmmmmm.
well we will see. GO RP. just keep your head low.:-)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

The video shows a bunch of crap. Don’t listen to the so-called journalists, listen to what Newt said and look up his explanation.

Newt has admitted he was wrong about global warming and has proclaimed he doesn’t believe in it. Obama believes in GW. Romney is like Newt – said he belived now he’s doesn’t.

The “right wing social engineering” comment about Medicare was explained. He says he didn’t mean Paul Ryan’s plan was “right wing social engineering” but that he didn’t support drastic, immediate changes in a program that affects so many Americans.

As far as Fanny and Freddie; Newt was a paid advisor to Fanny and Freddie, not a lobbyist. He told them how to get out of trouble and they didn’t follow his advice – they did the exact opposite. Fanny and Freddie have cost the U.S. $317 billion. Newt’s cut to advise them was 0.0005% of what they have cost the country in fraud and abuse. Maybe they brought Newt in just so they could use these cute sound bites for his future presidential bid???

This is a campaign smear tactic by Ron Paul. I understand he’s desperate. With numbers as low as his I’d expect these out of context attacks.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

ummm Cains campaign is not so slick. They let him get thrown to the wolves. Surely, they knew about his "affairs" or that it would appear so......they did nothing to prevent the bloodletting. I think it is just a ruse to see which way the wind is blowing.......like let the leeches come out to suck.....we'll then see who is for whom. This way we can tell how much support our "real" candidate has(not let out of the bag yet). See the "real " candidate is keeping low till time for the fight. you take too many sucker punches if you come out too early. Now newt, he is gonna take a lot.......the wind is blowing his way unless he real quick in a hurry causes it to be deflected. I still say look at the left hand because the right one that we see now is not the real target........a lot of slight of hand going on. By all of them.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by speaknoevil07
I love RP but the mainstream independents and such have not really gotten all the way behind him
why? age, fear, who knows but seems to be the next up in flavor of the month candidates is Newt.
We have a long way to go before next August, september....when the real gloves go on and the "real"
candidate will be seen........we might even be in a war by then and this all will change if Obama is a war president...like we attack Iran and such. maybe that is the card they will pull who knows. Mitt is not strong enough, Newt is to wishy-washy......so hummmmmmmmm.
well we will see. GO RP. just keep your head low.:-)

It is a misconception that Ron can't pull indies into his voter base.

Please read my thread here showing Ron pulling 38% of indies in Iowa. This is the influence of Ron Paul's message where the media has been circumvented with organized efforts, energetic volunteers, and television ads.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ron Paul is also one of the candidates that consistently comes closest to, tied with or beats Obama (r/d/i or mixed) in theoretical general election surveys.

Stay positive my friend, its really happening. Ron is going to win Iowa.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by speaknoevil07

Cain was VERY slick, just watch his speeches and the way he responds to questions, his campaign was definitely NOT slick, especially those horrible commercials.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

good work seabag. Info I did not know.
semper fi by the way.
and ummm
me too

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
reply to post by speaknoevil07

Cain was VERY slick, just watch his speeches and the way he responds to questions, his campaign was definitely NOT slick, especially those horrible commercials.

yes kinda slick but the very fact YOU recognized it ; it is not so slick. That is why i think it is all some kind of set up.
When it is SO obvious.....then look around, something else is being done. Cain had to know that he was gonna go down......he was the distraction. I do believe that his family is affected however. I have been involved in politics....and you DON'T go through with something like this unless going into it you have discussed it with your "people" and i do think CAIN knew it was gonna be ugly. He dilutes the vote. Good points el Presidente , thanks

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
Ron Paul is also one of the candidates that consistently comes closest to, tied with or beats Obama (r/d/i or mixed) in theoretical general election surveys.

Stay positive my friend, its really happening. Ron is going to win Iowa.

I couldn't agree more. And don't worry about what MSM or the BS polls say. They are all flawed! IMO, Paul already has the Independant vote, a good percentage of the Republican vote and he's attracting many Dems that are fed up with Obama and are finally waking up to the fact that the Globalists are destroying this country!

The Libertarian Party door is being knocked on by Ventura and Johnson but The LP is still hoping for Paul and Ventura wants to run as Paul's VP. Neither will happen. RP is going for it! Ventura already said if he runs as the Libertarian Candidate, his focus would be on 2016 but he would love to help RP in the Presidential Debates!

Seeing Jesse on stage with Paul and Obama would be my dream!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

The video shows a bunch of crap. Don’t listen to the so-called journalists, listen to what Newt said and look up his explanation.

Newt has admitted he was wrong about global warming and has proclaimed he doesn’t believe in it. Obama believes in GW. Romney is like Newt – said he belived now he’s doesn’t.

The “right wing social engineering” comment about Medicare was explained. He says he didn’t mean Paul Ryan’s plan was “right wing social engineering” but that he didn’t support drastic, immediate changes in a program that affects so many Americans.

As far as Fanny and Freddie; Newt was a paid advisor to Fanny and Freddie, not a lobbyist. He told them how to get out of trouble and they didn’t follow his advice – they did the exact opposite. Fanny and Freddie have cost the U.S. $317 billion. Newt’s cut to advise them was 0.0005% of what they have cost the country in fraud and abuse. Maybe they brought Newt in just so they could use these cute sound bites for his future presidential bid???

This is a campaign smear tactic by Ron Paul. I understand he’s desperate. With numbers as low as his I’d expect these out of context attacks.

So, what you're saying is every time Newt or any other politician gets caught flip-flopping or being part of the fraud and abuse that's cost us, the taxpaying Americans billions of dollars, we should believe their excuses?

I guess I should also believe that Newt never lead the campaign against Clinton to oust him for inappropriate behavior while he was cheating on his wife? Or, the fact that he dumped her while she was in her hospital bed? Now that would be smear tactics. Ron Paul is just stating his political history!
edit on 11/30/2011 by maddog99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Newt’s cut to advise them was 0.0005% of what they have cost the country in fraud and abuse. Maybe they brought Newt in just so they could use these cute sound bites for his future presidential bid???

To the first part.. it doesn't matter if it was a red cent.
To the second sentence.. LOL that is pretty crazy thinking.

edit on 30-11-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

They did a great job with that video. Everything Ron Paul is involved with is pure gold.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
absolutely toasted!!!

repeat after me and run this in the media folks....

Newt is a corrupt bought and paid for CHAMELEON

changes his tune based upon money

his chances are over once this gets out

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join