It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is it with Racists and Transport just lately? *Warning Explicit language* 2 New Videos

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by WakeUpRiseUp

I’m saying that England went over and 'colonised' these countries making them part of the British Empire, so they have just as much right to England as you or the people in these videos.

Ive never heard something so ridiculous..
your actual opinion or are you just trying to start something on this thread?

Firstly the British empire was a long time ago (and long gone now).. but you think any country that was part of the British empire should have a right to open borders here?? As i said ridiculous.. just think about it for a minute and whilst your at it, have a look at the countries that were part of the empire and tell me you would grant those people open borders...

and secondly, by your way of thinking... does that mean any iraqi's, afghans and Libyan's are free to come and live in america? unless of course you actually believe those countries were 'liberated'

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Ive never heard something so ridiculous.. your actual opinion or are you just trying to start something on this thread? Firstly the British empire was a long time ago (and long gone now).. but you think any country that was part of the British empire should have a right to open borders here?? As i said ridiculous.. just think about it for a minute and whilst your at it, have a look at the countries that were part of the empire and tell me you would grant those people open borders... and secondly, by your way of thinking... does that mean any iraqi's, afghans and Libyan's are free to come and live in america? unless of course you actually believe those countries were 'liberated'
Right, its ridiculous to say that in a free and new world the people you slaughtered should have equal rights as you?
Secondly the British Empire still very much exists in many ways. You have the commonwealth, which is probably where most of these people are coming from; and you have the monarchy who more then likely own the land your on right now.
Of course they should have that right, you’re allowed the right to go into their country still; why shouldn’t everyone be equal?
It is in no way ridiculous and you need to look at what you’re saying because you’re a racist and extremely ignorant of your own country and I doubt you know what the word equality means.
I would let all those people in if I had the chance, but if I had that power I would also have the power to fix the problems you guys keep blaming on immigrants so it probably wouldn’t bother you anymore.
Of course those people should be allowed in America.
And no they were slaughtered just like the many countries the British Empire raped. If the leaders of the free world aren’t going to live like they should in a free world, how can you expect them too?
People like you wonder why people hate the west.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by WakeUpRiseUp

Right, its ridiculous to say that in a free and new world the people you slaughtered should have equal rights as you?

Firstly i didnt slaughter anyone.. my ancestors did. so should i be held accountable for their actions in this free and modern world? shall we blame Germans for Hitlers actions? Seeing as were talking about race should we blame you for the slave trade or maybe your children?

another ridiculous statement with no substance..

Secondly the British Empire still very much exists in many ways. You have the commonwealth, which is probably where most of these people are coming from; and you have the monarchy who more then likely own the land your on right now.

Another misinformed statement.. the British empire does not exist anymore.. The commonwealth is a completely different thing. You should really do a little research and get a little knowledge on a subject before you spout of nonsense..

Of course they should have that right, you’re allowed the right to go into their country still; why shouldn’t everyone be equal?

Wrong again.. i cannot freely live and work anywhere i please (except within the EU) I can travel with relative freedom (but a visa is still needed) which is exactly the same for anyone wanting to visit Britain. I have the same rights as them.. and vice versa..

It is in no way ridiculous and you need to look at what you’re saying because you’re a racist and extremely ignorant of your own country and I doubt you know what the word equality means.

Id like you to explain that racist bit? Normally used as a deflection tactic in these type of arguments.. The word racist can be used for many different scenarios, it doesnt mean its true..

i could call you a racist for your anti british comments.. but i wouldnt lower myself to that level..

And im ignorant of my own country? this is coming from a guy who has made nothing but ignorant comments throughout this thread? oh.. the irony..

Also what makes you such an expert on Britain? Have you ever been there? or is this from sitting in front of a monitor reading crap on the internet? an armchair expert as it were

I would let all those people in if I had the chance, but if I had that power I would also have the power to fix the problems you guys keep blaming on immigrants so it probably wouldn’t bother you anymore.
Of course those people should be allowed in America.

Then your country would be a complete mess.. and
this armchair expert can fix all the worlds problems.. although you probably have little knowledge as to what the actual problems are.

Again the irony at the level of ignorance is astounding..

And no they were slaughtered just like the many countries the British Empire raped. If the leaders of the free world aren’t going to live like they should in a free world, how can you expect them too?

Lets also clear one thing up.. Britain has one of the highest immigration rates in the world, we are a small island with limited space and resources. When people come here they get free housing, free healthcare, free education, money every week.. And this may suprise the armchair expert here, but the immigrants in the UK actually get more benefits and are treated a whole lot better than those born here.. I would never get a free house, but someone can step of a boat and get one instantly.. yep Britain is evil and allows no rights to immigrants..

This country is currently at breaking point, schools and hospitals are being strained (huge waiting lists, Classes over 30 or more pupils, all speaking different languages) there is a severe lack of housing, the benefit system is draining a country that is in economic turmoil..

Britain CANNOT physically take anymore people..

People like you wonder why people hate the west.

People like me...
let me tell you a bit about myself, i have currently been to, i think its 67 countries on this planet now. I lived and worked in Australia for 2 years, (of course on a visa that ran out, even though i wanted to stay, i got a big fat no and i believe they are commonwealth) i lived and worked in france, lived in ireland (as a child), i speak 3 languages.. and work with homeless people on the streets of london who have drink and drug problems (many of which are immigrants)

Does that sound like someone who is an ignorant racist? incedently i have experienced racism in nearly every country i have visited.

Come back when you have seen aids victims dying in Africa, starving children in Cambodia, people living in rubbish dumps in India or amputees begging on the streets.. and then tell me you have a solution to the worlds problems..

Its very easy to have an opinion with a lack of knowledge whilst sitting in your comfy house reading crap on the internet..

new topics

<< 1   >>

join