It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutch Researcher Created A Super-Influenza Virus With The Potential To Kill Millions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

A Dutch researcher has created a virus with the potential to kill half of the planet’s population. Now, researchers and experts in bioterrorism debate whether it is a good idea to publish the virus creation ”recipe”. However, several voices argue that such research should have not happened in the first place... More

I am not a full believer in secret societies but I think some of the stories talking about the US President being just a puppet and some higher than him ruling, is not far-fetched. What I find disturbing is such biological weapons that one may not even notice when breathing it, yet it can depopule effectively. This is much more serious than even a nuclear.

Suddenly the stories of conspiracists like Phil Schneider that are considered 'liars' who talk about getting rid of 1/3 or more of the population don't sound that far from the truth. Anyone from the ones in power can decide to take advantage of that weapon at any time. Hell, even DIA Murals that are considered by skeptics just 'artist expressions' showing the death of people frm different races starts to get worrying.

This is no paranoia to say exactly so will happen but I know human nature and I know how humans are capable of doing that without the blink of an eye

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Been reposted dozens of times

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Yep it's been posted. But I'll say this...
if this isn't bio-terrorism, what is???
It's a biological weapon, and it's a terrifying prospect.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
didnt see a thread in here or general conspiracies, not on page 1, anyway merge it with the existing then..

I never saw is this true about such weapon invented or is it just made up article

top topics

join