It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch the Creepy Software That May Be Spying On Your Phone

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
You can give a try with a software similar to Total Commander , i know there a version for android and windowsmobile

Total commander show you all the sub routines running on your phones, and of course , to all the ones you cant usualy see

when i found my smartphone was spying on me, i just decided to build my homebrew OS phone.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I once worked with software by Mobitor that provides (FDA) back-door access to all phones of surgeons, reps, delivery techs, service proviers, etc...

Surgical implants (like pinnacle, etc..) are rfid tagged, surgical tools are tagged, and tracked. These tags can be traced to "locate missing parts and tools". I haven't verified, but suspect data coming in and out of mobile devices is all voip now, which makes tapping a breeze. A gui probably exists to review the IO of any devices in the phone at some level of access (I only had limited access, but i'm sure the god code to this server is the key to a lot of personal and professional information). See SOTI - Mobi Control

The database/field implementation is deployed by WhiteHenn Communications. Whitehenn field technicians and help desk reps can use server side mobitor software to view entire classes of devices simultaneously. Global, international, by organization, division, facility, etc..., as well as write to devices (of course that is being monitored too). All contacts, contracts, supply actions, financials, surgical records, compromising patient notes, virtually all internal and external communications, etc... are accessible via mobitor. The surgeons clearly were not informed of the extent of intruezion. (Not to mention that some of the cost was being set up in users fees to be pushed off onto the backs of the surgeons, as well as requiring certain phones to be purchased by all parties involved in SOPIC, generating more consumer control and revenue for WhiteHenn... and in turn, to Microsoft and every other involved proprietary licensing preditor).

It wouldn't be surprising that the surgeons didn't resist this change much. Thanks to certain social networking conglomerates for conditioning the unsuspecting masses to the idea of being "the truman show". Proper conditions to foster A-pathetic regard. This project was commissioned by J&J and DePuy.

Welcome to the b-org.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join