It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mediumship/Clairvoyance/Psychic - Your Questions & Experiences

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Just wanted to let you all know that NWD will be back on the thread to respond to you all shortly, as he has some stuff going on at the minute and unfortunately had to put ATS on the back burner for a little while, he hasn't abandoned the thread :-)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by itscocobaby
Belated Welcome to ATS..I have a photo of a Ghost girl..I have wanted to share this again for sometime now, but for sure I will get flamed for it lol. Originally posted here:www.abovetopsecret.com...

Adding a disclaimer doesn't validate anything.

This is clearly a Fake photo, why do people feel the need to do this sort of thing it's very disingenuous and a disservice to those who do experience true paranormal phenomena.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Well. It has been a long time indeed.

My life indeed took a strange course after leaving this thread - who knows if people still subscribe to it or not.

I had given up reading pretty much when I wrote the thread, I wanted to educate, support peoples spiritual development and maybe shine some light upon any confusion encountered - even deal in a friendly, empathetic fashion with skeptics... after all, I myself am always one, it was that in itself that allowed me to keep my readings clear - distancing myself from the subject matter at hand, and always ensure respect was paid to provide the absolute most clinically defined readings possible - and wherever possible, anonymously. No body language, no vocal cues. The only way to function in dealing with such a delicate topic of course.

However. It is with regret that I have to update this thread.

I pride myself on being honest, on being true, on always speaking openly from my heart regardless of it's difficulty and this thread took much courage for me to write. To come out in public in this fashion, and offer to advise or guide, left me with a responsibility I just cannot ignore, and opened my most sacred of places to total strangers.

This is why, with regret, I am deeply sorry, I cannot advise medium ship anymore.

To those who may wish to choose, please, ignore my advice and ensure you find yourself a spiritual teacher of greater success than I. My readings continued, to great avail at times, and always with a caring, nurturing and compassionate spirit. I always have that intention.

For whatever reason, life bought to me a circumstance - via this set of instructions, that has caused me more pain than I ever thought possible - so utterly gut wrenching I just cannot deal with my conscience and leave this thread untouched for fear of others suffering. It was, I confess, utter stupidity on my part, but none the less, I no longer feel worthy of providing any of you with advice or instruction, it would weigh heavily upon my shoulders to think my advice or suggestions could lead others along this path.

My spiritual and personal life became intertwined in a way I just did not ask for or expect to happen. Guidance created conflicts, and I find myself at the edge of madness as a result.

I'm serious.

I have suffered many conflicts and judgements as a result of what I do from people whom I thought might know better - however, for the two things themselves to become so tangled has destroyed my faith in it entirely, and thus went with it my own sense of identity and purpose in life. This was a sacred inner sanctum, as those who perform this purely to give to others will know. It must be treated as such!

If it is not the spiritual side, there are those who proclaim to understand who do not. This is not something to be treated lightly or with such abandon. To those who read this whom think nothing of medium ship or how it can affect our lives on a daily basis, and consider us even charlatans, or question our integrity, your words do not hurt or damage or trouble me so much as doing the job itself.

I make no judgement here about peoples choice. I must however provide balance. When I joined I was going through a difficult period, and it was my mantra that whilst in difficulty I will do my best to help others with something I usually keep extraordinarily quiet.

It is with deep regret, I now wish I had maintained that, for it has cost me my faith.

I said - as soon as I could not trust it, or it let me down, I would quit.

It has, badly, and so have I.

A section of my life began with this threads beginning. Now I find similar, but alas, more troubled circumstances signal it's end. I chose a lonely path, I recognise that and why, but that also left me totally open to the elements as it were - and I came up against something I just have no idea as what happened or why. I trusted it, it bought me suffering and pain.

Much like starting the thread itself, it was with a trusting and open heart and spirit with which I did it. My intentions to spread love, joy and knowledge - it is, with a heavy heart I bow out from it, and indeed, from an active spiritual path. I just can no longer say with conviction - this is right, and when dealing with such a sensitive issue, I have no place in this environment.

Thank you all for your kindness.

I wish you all, all the very best with your spiritual endeavors, and from the heart I thank those whom engaged openly and honestly in the thread.

I pride myself on strength, honesty, openness and love - life is sometimes complicated of course, but I am not so arrogant as to deny that I shed a few tears when writing this as it marks the end of a big part of my life I can no longer trust or put my name to.

I wish you all, genuinely, the greatest of success in your chosen paths & hope you enjoy more success than I.

Peace & Love to you as always
NWD

edit on 17-5-2013 by NormallyWeirdDude because: Sp

edit on 17-5-2013 by NormallyWeirdDude because: Sp

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Wow, sounds like a rough time.
And I just found your thread

Can I ask how spirit let you down?

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
Wow, sounds like a rough time.
And I just found your thread

Can I ask how spirit let you down?

Hello Darkblade.

Yes mate of course, it guided me into serious trouble. I always made a point of implicitly trusting it - you have to, how can you deliver the message of a person passed away, something so sensitive is not to be taken (well for me at least) without total conviction in what you are doing? I just took it very seriously.

I received advice, and have been pushed and pulled around to the point it almost drove me to despair. Involved itself in my personal life & has caused me huge problems.

I had faith in it as always, I drove on and attempted to do what I could with my faith - but the more in this case I followed it, the more pain & hurt I have suffered to the point I can no longer trust it.

It is a hard time right now as I feel I have lost my identity and what I stood for. I always stand by being honest though, and speaking from the heart, these are my experiences.

I do not say, "do not be a medium" - I say, I cannot recommend it now, and I certainly am not in a position to guide anyone or offer help. That hurts me a great deal, as it is what I dedicated my life to.

It feels a very strange and empty existence at present such is the gap it leaves behind - but it is too (in my opinion) big a responsibility when I appear to have gotten something, so, so wrong.

Thank you for taking the time to write a question.

edit on 17-5-2013 by NormallyWeirdDude because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NormallyWeirdDude

Sounds like a dark night of the soul coming upon you.
Take as long of a break as you need, rest up and remember the saying, Healer heal thyself.

Perhaps it is time for you to do this. Spirit will again restore your faith when the time is right and you are ready. Once a psychic, always a psychic, keep that in mind, you cannot run away from yourself.

Things will get better,
they always do, even if we can't see it at the time.

It is a lonely path for sure, one I have been walking for years. We go through growth stages where the world falls apart around us, but this is how we grow and learn.
I hope you again find that spark.

-----Darkblade----

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

It is a lonely path for sure, one I have been walking for years. We go through growth stages where the world falls apart around us, but this is how we grow and learn.
I hope you again find that spark.

-----Darkblade----

The words of a man who understands.

I appreciate your kindness, I was going to add, the side hasn't stopped - in fact that makes it more difficult to ignore.

I don't know how people cope without it to be honest with you Darkblade - I think I should have known better, but that is the point, if I couldn't trust it when I was requested to go against my convention and all that has caused me is hurt, then I no longer understand who I am.

Your words my friend however are well heeded. I find it extraordinary that you came on just as I posted that, with those words.

I can assure you that doesn't help lol! You are not the first "sign" of not to give in, but I feel at a juncture where I just do not know what else to do. You are in fact the third random time this has happened in the last few hours.

Given what it pertains to though, I just cannot do it, I feel I did all I can.

I feel in a juxtaposed embrace of scientific/logical mind and spiritual intuitive.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Just remember there are no coincidences

Dude, if I could give you a hug I would. You do what you feel is best for you, and let the pieces fall into place. There is no wrong choice,only experiences to grow from.
You are growing.

Love in, Peace out!

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Just remember there are no coincidences

Dude, if I could give you a hug I would. You do what you feel is best for you, and let the pieces fall into place. There is no wrong choice,only experiences to grow from.
You are growing.

Love in, Peace out!

Haha great advice and thanks for the offer.

I agree about coincidences, there were more signs than the January sales in a capital city shopping mall, and a line of coincidences so long you could have written a book on those alone.

Hence my willing to, this one, go against my personal conventions as I mentioned.

What advice would I give to anyone about this? None quite frankly, as it doesn't make any sense at all.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
If anyone else has any questions, you may as well ask me.

Don't let what I am going through be for nothing, I'm not sure what use I will be right now, but someone might as well get something good out of it.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

I am glad to see you are continuing your thread.

I have to go write some on mine today I think.

No questions, just know you have support.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The final nail in my faith went in today.

Starting this thread has ruined my life. I never thought I could know hurt so bad as this at the hands of callousness.

My spiritual side led me here. My faith has gone, I'm in tatters.

Good luck with yours, be careful with it

edit on 18-5-2013 by NormallyWeirdDude because: added

<< 3  4  5   >>

join