It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Evening

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
From the UK. I'm new, (obviously), to these famous forums. I'm here because I have an interest in UFO's and alien life. Particularly UFO's. I'd like to discuss UFO engineering and weather traveling millions of miles through space is even possible, and I'd also like to root through the troves of evidence for visitations to Earth and weather conspiracy theories really are worth taking note off....

Anyway, greetings and feel free to elaborate in order to help me understand...!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS.

Your area of interest is a hotly debated topic here.
Enjoy and beware the loons and trolls.
edit on 11/30/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Consciousness is not held to the laws of space time and can therefore instantaneously be anywhere if unbound.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Welcome to the show.
Buckle up.

Take care and hope to see you around the boards

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cydonia94
From the UK. I'm new, (obviously), to these famous forums. I'm here because I have an interest in UFO's and alien life. Particularly UFO's. I'd like to discuss UFO engineering and weather traveling millions of miles through space is even possible, and I'd also like to root through the troves of evidence for visitations to Earth and weather conspiracy theories really are worth taking note off....

Anyway, greetings and feel free to elaborate in order to help me understand...!

weather traveling...

weather conspiracies...

hmm... you bring up some interesting points... using the weather as a means of travel is very possible, I would say travelling millions of miles is always possible, but would be most practical for mortals if wormholes existed.

weather conspiracies, I suppose HAARP controlling the weather is a popular one..

new topics

top topics

join