It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO pledge sheet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I found this on Facebook, thought it was quite apt for this forum, do you think we will have to sign this (or something like this) in the near future?

i6.photobucket.com...

I'm sure TPTB would like that very much!

Roy

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by royspeed

i was soooo for it until i saw obide instead of abide. not that it makes it any less important, it does distract from the message to those of us who get antsy about improper spelling.

nice find either way, i hope it stays public and easy for others to find.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
"But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother."

Nice find! Where is this from?

(and why do I want so badly to spell-check "obide"? Social conditioning?)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by HumbleHelper

Ha! Glad I'm not the only anti-authoritarian spelling Nazi here

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Funny I was just thinking about this...just get it over with lol Punish us, enslave us, depopulate us, whatever. Wont make the world any better. It will not make them any better. It will just show that history repeats itself and for all the Paris Hiltons they are obviously stupid and just lucky to be born into a wealthy family no more no less.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicrat
"But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother."

Nice find! Where is this from?

(and why do I want so badly to spell-check "obide"? Social conditioning?)

I really don't know who the originator of this was, it came up on my Facebook page from an old schoolmate of mine, I think she got it from one of her friends, however spelling aside, I think the mesage is there for all to see, no doubt soon enough this will be typed neatly up on a glossy card, to be signed by everyone, under duress if necessary.
BTW, your quote comes from one of my favourite books, Orwell was years ahead of his time.

Roy.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Glad you enjoyed the quote. It seemed appropriate - it's one of my favorites too, and it's frightening how clearly he saw where we're heading...

new topics

top topics

join