It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you know of any conspiracy theories that have

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 12:25 AM
link   
been proven and is now accepted as fact? Was The Pentagon Papers one of these or Watergate one of these? The reason I'm asking I get flak all the time for being a conspiracy theorist but I know there has to be many things that started out as a simply a conspiracy theory and has been proven to be fact later, what are they?

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Every day a crime takes place and its solved. Or when people conspire to commit a crime and they are caught. There are a lot of little ones, but I'm not sure of the frequency of the larger ones.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 01:24 AM
link   
The officials in charge of voter rolls got a list of felons from a firm that itself told them was inaccurate and needed to be corrected, but the state officials declined and used the erroneous list. What they did with that was purge african Americans from the voter roles as 'felons'. Many didn't even have the same exact name, some weren't even the correct sex, some weren't even the same race. They erroneously purged African Americans, but not Hispanic Floridians, who are historically mostly Republican, or whites.

but civil rights activists as well as some Florida county elections supervisors have charged that those lists contained numerous errors, and that thousands of eligible voters were prevented from casting ballots in the election.

"Florida's 2000 felon purge program resulted in over 50,000 legal voters being disenfranchised," said Leon County elections supervisor Ion Sancho in a written statement.

CNN is now SUING Florida's refusal to release this years voter purge list.

CNN is suing the state, claiming the public and media should also be able to review the list.
www.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I think the Lavon affair in Egypt falls under this category.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 02:19 AM
link   
for every one uncovered - there's a thousand hidden

new topics

top topics

join