It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Adorable Demonic Kitten!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

(if the video isnt working click the link below to go directly to it)

Link

Stumbled across that video…

Its really a uniting piece of art…

It combines Cats… which my wife is very very fond (crazy) about…

And Demonic, steal your soul and make you laugh-ness… which always warms my heart!

So lovers of idiotic special effects and cats can come together in youtube harmony

Cos face it whats more adorable than ANOTHER youtube video of a cat?

An youtube video of an Adorable DEMONIC Cat!

PS:
You can also scare the heck out of someone by tricking them into watching this video with their speakers full blast!
But I wouldn’t do –you- like that… I’m not that cruel
(unless you’re my wife haha)

Yours Truly
-Evol Eric

edit on 11/30/11 by EvolEric because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Your link doesnt work and when you click on the youtube link it says the url is malformed....Fix it now! I want to see the demonic kitten!!!!

For the meantime to feed your kitten video addiction heres one

www.youtube.com...

and the follow up

www.youtube.com...

found more

www.youtube.com...
edit on 30-11-2011 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

got it working (one way or another lol)

Kitten Addiction... possibly the worst form of vice... no cure... except for more Kittens lol
its a Catch 22!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
You fixed it lol you evil evil man

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

lmao

-fist bump-

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
My heart skipped a beat then I laughed.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

OMG I missed you..how the heck are ya??? w/b by the way..good to see another post from you../hug

I was just telling my sister today on the phone..I have a kitten and she is possessed..she has so far in the last 3 weeks..chewed up my bedroom curtains, clawed a hole in the love seat, won't stop sharpening her claws on the chair, uses my dinning rooms chairs as a jungle gym..so they are covered with scratches..and when she gets in trouble, she goes under the blanket and hides and waits for me to cool off lol. She really is so cute though and really lovable..what to do?? I have no clue..thanks for your post my friend SnF Coco

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Great post dude star and flagged, with all the doom and gloom on this site I forgot how much kittens cheer me up

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by itscocobaby

/hug!
Coco!!!

Great to see ya!!!

I been kicking high lately, zooming around the state of Kentucky like a jack rabbit.
But i'm in for the Winter... speaking of which Wish it would stop flurrying and come a down right snow already!!!

Although I claimed that it is my wife who is fond of cats (which she truly is)
I myself have a big old soft spot for them! but dont tell anyone hahaha!

I used to have a demon cat several years ago, it literally tore the paneling off a wall sharping its claws.
After spending a lot of dough replacing that wall twice... I finally just bought a big old piece of plywood and stick to it... after 2 years... it looked as though it been shot with a shotgun!

Cats... they truly are spawns of the abyss!

lol

I'm happy to see ya Coco! I hope all is well!!

Much love and happiness my friend!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Hey EE..things are going along..I had to move to a cheaper neighborhood..well..the hood really lol, but it's okay I am not sad about it there are lots of opportunities to do good things here too! I sold my truck and got a cheaper car..so no more payment..very happy about that..my family is well and no one is sick..I have much to be thankful for! I took a break over the summer from ATS sometimes the doom and gloom gets to me lol..but hey you are back and look..a happy post

I wonder if I could put a piece of carpet on some plywood and make her a scratch post of some sort...that's a very good idea..Glad to see you back friend Cheers your bud Coco

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

agreed too many "oh my god the world is ending" threads. While I do enjoy the blown out of proportions good ole scare ya to death thread every once and a while, I do enjoy the occasional Demonic Cat from Hell lol its a good break from the 'norm'

Flagged!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by itscocobaby

It sucks that you moved and that the economy is screwing with ya!

My wife and I are still here living with my parents in the middle of nowhere
and we just -now- got a car 1991 Oldsmobile
My car blew up 3 years ago and just now got a new one,
It Came from my Cousin and his Girlfriend (who is like a sister to me)

I got around 10 bucks to my name, but i never been happier in my life.
Money and expensive things dont give ya happiness

I actually feel blessed with this 10 bucks lol
and my 21 year old car

I am glad your family is well, thats the most important thing in life, wellness

Plywood, carpet and a rub down of cat nip to entice her to claw it to a thousand shreds, does the trick everytime

I'm easily amused i admit... but i would watch cats for hours, i know, cos i have in the past lol

...yeah i actually took a break from ATS the past few months myself, cos it gets to ya after a while, i got to the point where i was checking the site, 1000 times a day lol
and it was as potent as my morning coffee lol

glad to be back among friends!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

...yeah i actually took a break from ATS the past few months myself, cos it gets to ya after a while, i got to the point where i was checking the site, 1000 times a day lol and it was as potent as my morning coffee lol glad to be back among friends!

Yup yup this site is addicting..and money..it does not buy happiness..happiness is a state of mind
I am so happy to see ya back! looking forward to your next thread..Cheers Coco

top topics

join