It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED: Guess what the kids in the classroom were reciting before Bush was informed of 9/11?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

It's not his job to cause panic and uncertainty. It is his job to reassure the country that everything is fine and that they are in control. Like I said, he has a dozen other people whose job it is to take care of the situation. He literally can't do anything, and so it is his job to go about like normal, and THEN do his job as the public figurehead and inform the country of what's going on.

The president has very little power in the country. For all the talk about NWO and such on this site, it's surprising how much people think the president can or should do.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
reply to post by intrptr

It's not his job to cause panic and uncertainty. It is his job to reassure the country that everything is fine and that they are in control. Like I said, he has a dozen other people whose job it is to take care of the situation. He literally can't do anything, and so it is his job to go about like normal, and THEN do his job as the public figurehead and inform the country of what's going on.

The president has very little power in the country. For all the talk about NWO and such on this site, it's surprising how much people think the president can or should do.

Excellent post. The exact words I have been struggling for this morning. Star to you.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

reply to post by intrptr

What can a president feasibly do in that situation, though? The president has very little power when it is not about exercising diplomacy and bill signing/vetoing. His cabinet and the heads of the various commands are who are meant to take action. The president's job is to make everything look like it is going as normal.

Actually, he is the one and only with his finger on the nuclear trigger in case of attack. You have heard of the "football"? He carries that everywhere he goes, just in case of guess what... Attack. That chain of command apparently did not exist that day... for hours. They cite the failed communication between the pres. plane and the ground or white house command center. Thats BS. It is the most secure link in the world, for just this reason. As it turned out, no need. It wasn't missiles at all, but until he knows what's up he will be very busy. Not guarding a classroom, a gym, and an airport Tarmac. Giving press conferences? He IS the chain of command.

But, we fear, not really... right? That is the primary conspiracy seed bed right there.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
reply to post by phantomjack

I tried to state that exact same case earlier, but people ignore it.....You cant build a thread off of information thats completely false and the evidence is right there to prove it

Whats even sadder is the fact that there are 40+ flags attributed to this post.

Sometimes I feel like I am alone in the world, screaming at the top of my lungs, "GET OFF MY PLANET" you idiots!

Join me brother in defending truth!!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Bush's reaction is irrelevant to the topic and offtopic. Whether or not Bush reacted naturally or properly in no way proves the validity of this clearly debunked, misleading video which claims the kids were made to read words which showed inside knowledge of 911, except the words which the video claims them to be are shown to be not at all what they were actually reading. I guess words like "playing" are so unnatural for kids to be reading, kids never play, obviously
This thread belongs in the junk bin.
edit on 1-12-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Hindsight is wonderful, isn't it?

Yes, things were not handled well that day, and in my opinion it's because parts of the government had planned for and allowed 9/11 to happen. Arguing the semantics of Bush's reaction on TV is just that, semantics.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

reply to post by intrptr

What can a president feasibly do in that situation, though? The president has very little power when it is not about exercising diplomacy and bill signing/vetoing. His cabinet and the heads of the various commands are who are meant to take action. The president's job is to make everything look like it is going as normal.

Actually, he is the one and only with his finger on the nuclear trigger in case of attack. You have heard of the "football"? He carries that everywhere he goes, just in case of guess what... Attack. That chain of command apparently did not exist that day... for hours. They cite the failed communication between the pres. plane and the ground or white house command center. Thats BS. It is the most secure link in the world, for just this reason. As it turned out, no need. It wasn't missiles at all, but until he knows what's up he will be very busy. Not guarding a classroom, a gym, and an airport Tarmac. Giving press conferences? He IS the chain of command.

But, we fear, not really... right? That is the primary conspiracy seed bed right there.

Yeah, and there is someone telling him, "Mr. President, the trigger right there is all you have to push..we will do the rest."

The president of the USA does NOT have the power to invoke the football unilaterally.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
This just seems plain silly to me.

It doesn't matter what the kids were reciting.

The kids were not part of a conspiracy. The teachers were not part of a conspiracy. This is a silly attempt to put meaning where there is none.

If you really believe that this is part of a conspiracy then you're really really over stretching.

link   
For those who still seem to think that the screenshot from the higher quality video is fake, here's a screenshot from the video in the OP. I simply paused and took a screen. Didn't even overlay any words on it:

You can clearly make out "playing" and "kit." That debunks two of the three suspicious words from the OP right away. Steal is only one letter away from steel, and since the story they read for the rest of the video had to do with stealing, logical elimination dictates that it was not referring to the metal, but to the action.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist, people.

link   
Honestly, I've read some really ridiculous 9/11 conspiracy threads in my time, but none more ridiculous than this one. Now I've read it all!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

It's not his job to cause panic and uncertainty.

You are right. His job is not to panic. His job is to take charge and command. He didn't do either, just sat there on the ground for hours...
Other people to command the events? You really think that? Someone else can launch on warning? Ok, this conversation is going nowhere.

Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy says, "Don't Panic".
Now, where did I put my electronic thumb?
Oh,here it is... Blink.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

The president of the USA does NOT have the power to invoke the football unilaterally.

Right. Like I said, he will be very busy after being told, "Mr. President. The country is under attack".
Not sitting... and sitting... and sitting.
Try another one.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
looks like the book on the wall says "steal" and not "steel".
if anyone already posted that sorry.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
Oh my god I just noticed theres a picture of a Mule behind the teacher , the democrats must have been in on it too

And the techer is black, as it was a black op.

It all fits.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

For as long as it takes to do the ADULT and PROFESSIONAL thing, is the answer to your question. To be able to FORESEE that causing a panic is not the right choice of action. To take the time to digest what he had just been told, is a good course of action. To not REACT in fear, is a good course of action.

Loved your earlier post showing the blowup of what the kids were actually reciting. Good job.
About this point. At the time, no one was watching the president on TV live to see what he was doing. This footage of him sitting was only brought some time later. So, there was no need to "appear" to behave anyway, anyhow, right? As far as he knew the cameras were off per request of the president's entourage. So what should he have been doing, then? Oh yah, not frightening the kiddies. That excuse never washed.

New York is burning! But the poor kiddies.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Just a thought for you to ponder?

For those who seem to keep banging on about some sort of "foreknowledge" that Bush had, abut the attacks? Wouldn't you tend to think that his reaction would have been more scripted, if such claims were true?

Instead, what happened? The guy was out of his depth and level of competency, and simply did know how to think quickly on his feet (or butt).

He's a "Decider", remember? (His own words....)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
If the kids were reciting ," Osama will orchestrate an attack against the american people by hijacking 4 seperate planes" then we would have a story.........But a classroom filled with kids saying "steal, playing, kit, kites" doesnt mean anything to me......

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminnaughty
reply to post by ProudBird

A slow witted C I C just what America needs, being the world leaders. Under attack? Wait till I gather my thoughts. hahaha

And the CIC we have now ISN'T???? Can't form a complete, coherent sentence without a teleprompter?? Sheesh...

Oops...should include something on-topic. Okay, it's obvious from davespanner's photo, this is so much bilgewater....
edit on 1-12-2011 by Jansy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

Classic!!!!!! Black Op....This is hysterical. Why do threads like this last even 2 pages?

When I watched it I heard kids in class. What is wrong with you people? If you watch the video, when Bush is told, it looks like someone kicked him in the balls...but kept his composure. Those children had waited and practiced to see the President. 3 and a half minutes to make sure he did not hurt them emotionally or cause panic. He did it as an adult should who does not want to cause fear in others, especially children. If you have kids I think you may understand a bit better what I mean. What could he have done different if those 4 minutes were brought back?

We do not have to guess what they were doing, we have pictures and videos. Just like the WTC. Pictures and videos are fully available but the perception is where it differs from reality. Believing in something does not make it true.

I think the better story that morning was the van at the hotel where Bush stayed which was in close proximity to where the 9/11 terrorists trained, visited and lived.
edit on 1-12-2011 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
Just a few words maybe three(?) were muttered in the presidents ear in that classroom and he doesn't hardly flinch (I would have fell out of my chair). He raises his head slightly and remains fixed with a telling look on his face, eyes darting about. He does not respond at all(?????!!!!).

Lol. It reminded me immediately of a scene from a hollywood movie Dutchess and the Dirtwater fox, where this mormon guy is sitting in a stagecoach between george seagull and goldie hawn, who were pretending to talk in french
Any1 remember this scene?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join