It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED: Guess what the kids in the classroom were reciting before Bush was informed of 9/11?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I'm all for the 911 truth movement, but this thread makes the people who are looking for the truth look bad... It's obvious that the kids were saying kit and not hit, and playing and not plane, and steal not steel....I'm all for having discussions on building 7, the possible use of nano-thermite, the missing Pentagon videos, etc...but this, is honestly nothing worth discussing....
edit on 1-12-2011 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
One of the most stupid arguments I've seen from the "thruth" movement lol

You really need to see a doctor if you actually believe this...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock2009
reply to post by steppenwolf86

The decision was not his.
Secrect Service Protocol is to remove the President upon threat of attack and at least get him to the Beast and/or airborne in Airforce One..
His whereabouts were known to everyone and was a prime target, as well as the children.

Thats what happens. It's not "No I'll wait a while and not frighten the children"

He should have been, straight out of there and scramble fighters. Thats his job !

It was his decision. He is the one who insisted on coming back to Washington.

We can argue about this all day, in retrospect, they should have scrambled fighters and shot the planes down, blah blah blah. The truth is that there is such a thing as fog of war, this was a first of its kind attack, and we were unprepared. I think the South Park episode put it best, the one where the government was behind the 9/11 truth movement, because it would be better for people to believe and fear a powerful government able to pull puppet strings than to realize the truth, that the government is not perfect, is not all powerful, and on 9/11 was caught by surprise due to a lack of contingency planning and the lack of intelligence sharing from different agencies.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
What the kids were saying? Really?? Thats the issue here? Not that GB just sat there after his country dialed 911 to him. For 6 minutes. Then remained on the ground there, to give a press conference and tell everyone what they already knew. Then fly around in circles faking Commo problems and every one is saying , "Where is the president?" You are friggin kidding me right? As pres. how often did he do stuff like hang in the hood with the kiddies anyway? That was out of character for him. Remember the press was told to quit filming during those first critical minutes. They were asked to turn off their cameras but "someone" thank God, disobeyed and kept shooting.
When the entire 6 minutes showed up of him just sitting there, then the official dance began. "we didn't want to frighten the littlle kiddies." As far as I know that is the only thing ever uttered about that eternal moment in history when the pres. just sat there... and sat there... and sat there.

THAT should be the evidence of beforehand knowledge. I don't care what the kids were doing. How can anyone give a rats ass about what the kids were doing?

"Mr. President, the country is under attack."
"What??" What do you mean? Are you kidding? Whats going on?"
Then a brief exchange of back and forth conversation (which didn't happen) where the whisper dude tells him briefly and THEN,
"Excuse me folks, something has come up and I have to go.." whisk, out the door where the cameras should be capturing all the hush private circle discussion in the hallway about what is going on, (which we have not and never will see), then the president and his tight knot of advisors briskly walking out to the limos and heading directly to the airport and getting in the plane and getting airborne immediately. Instead....
Just a few words maybe three(?) were muttered in the presidents ear in that classroom and he doesn't hardly flinch (I would have fell out of my chair). He raises his head slightly and remains fixed with a telling look on his face, eyes darting about. He does not respond at all(?????!!!!).
THEN, thinking the press is not filming he does just what he has been told to do by big GB, wait. He did a lot of waiting that morning right there, defending that classroom and GYM of that school, surrounded by lots of kiddies. (shielding) Like when about to be shot, politicians grab a child and hold them up to stop the sniper? He was told to leave town that day and go somewhere public and safe until called for. All his actions that day were indicative of someone who was staying away from it all, while at the same time acting out some obvious script where his part had to look like he was involved, but really he wasn't. AT ALL. He was removed from the scene, shielded by babies and with a public alibi. Capone was fishing in Florida when the St. Valentines day massacre happened.
Convenient, huh.

In my mind, and we will never know, the brief one liner the president got in his ear that morning was not, "The country is under attack., but "It has begun". Watch the tape again and that makes more sense. He expected that news and responds like knowingly, ahhhh. Then sits... (off camera) he thought. God, he even picks up a kids book like he's reading along. This is a man who already knows but poorly tries to adlib along a poorly written script. Like he ever did radiate confidence. He's daddies dupe as president all along.

And the kite thing as intelligence is good but left out: Until the string is "cut", a kite is free floating up in the sky, but still attached by a string to control it.

What the kiddies were doing, lol. Just another disinfo distraction to keep up the stream of BS surrounding the truth.

M

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

You do know that it's his job to keep things like that under wraps until he is informed that they have control over the situation, right? It's part of the job. You don't freak out. You don't make a scene. You simply look like everything is normal, and you maintain an impression of complete control. Any weakness and other countries will perceive you as good to attack.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

As pres. how often did he do stuff like hang in the hood with the kiddies anyway? That was out of character for him.

yes...very much out of character.. and you're correct in stating that any president who was truly concerned about his country , would have high tailed it out pronto..to look into what was actually going on.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

You do know that it's his job to keep things like that under wraps until he is informed that they have control over the situation, right? It's part of the job. You don't freak out. You don't make a scene. You simply look like everything is normal, and you maintain an impression of complete control. Any weakness and other countries will perceive you as good to attack.

You don't need to make a scene.. you just walk out, and say something of importance has come up...he is the president after all.. it would not be uncommon for him to change his plans , if something important came up..

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

Originally posted by rbrtj
WOW THANK YOU!! THE HAIR ON MY NECK WILL NOT GO DOWN ANYMORE.
GOOD FIND!!!
Rbrtj

Try reading a few posts other than the ridiculous opening one. It is a hoax.

Your hair should settle down nicely once you've seen past the op's ignorance.

The op and the thread should be shifted to the Hoax section.

Who says it's a hoax? So many people on here lately repeatedly labeling everything as a hoax.
There is a big big huge difference between misconception or "hoax".

The matter of fact here is that the words sound like what the OP said they sounded like... and they really do sound like that. Is this subliminal messaging? Maybe...

Don't label everything a hoax. Who is to say that had you not seen that picture on the whiteboard of the actual words they were reciting... you would have found another way to debunk this topic as a hoax. Try not to look for the hoax in everything... look for what seems out of the ordinary, then decide if too many coincidences can be a hoax.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Not really. I've been to some classes where they teach you how you're supposed to act in those situations. If you do anything out of the ordinary, it will be read into like crazy. The only course of action he is meant to take is to act as if everything is completely normal.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by InsideYourMind

It's because while the words may sound kind of similar in retrospect, they match the story and have no further significance. I was drawn into the video for a while and even dismissed that nagging voice that said, "wait, plane doesn't have that many letters." I just assumed that the video quality was that bad, or that the words were just written funny. Nope. After I read a couple posts, I came to the realization that the words weren't written funny at all. They just weren't the words the video said they were. Nothing else to see here, really. It's just another thread where someone is looking into something way more than it needs to be. We should be focusing on the real parts of the conspiracy instead.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
S&F OP , I must say i dont know what to say about this . If its true the consequences for us as a Freedom loving Democracy are dire indeed. We might as well tear up the COnstitution because the powers that e have all th power and our FREEDOMS are an illusion manipulated by them .WHat a sad sad day if this is true

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
reply to post by intrptr

Yah, but you also get up and leave the room. You country needs you. Any impression that you give of taking care of business, is better than just sitting there. Can you imagine if you was a 911 operator told that a whole city is under attack and you are filmed just sitting there? For however long?

So yah, don't panic, but get up and get moving... look confident. Even if he doesn't know what to do at first go out the classroom in the hall and confer with your advisors to find out. Right? Immediately? Then if you still don't know what to do, look confident and get to air force one and get in the air to command from a secure and airborne command center???

Instead what does he do? Sits. Then... has a press conference? Interrupts the unfolding events to tell us yah were under attack. How did he put it? Our nation WAS attacked today. Yah we know. Stuff is still happening and it's already in the past tense. Another indicator (Past Tense). That is what spokes persons job is: to inform the public. His job is to get airborne and command. Was it 2 hours before he left the school? I don't know how long. Then he sat at the airport for how long? On the ground? Instead of up in the air commanding? And what's this about communications problems with air force one? Only the most secure, sophisticated radio set in the world. Plus they had secure back up links and even personal phones. But all that failed, huh?

Any weakness and other countries will perceive you as good to attack.

I would say that sitting imobile for six minutes is one hella "weakness". Remember he thought the cameras were off for that period.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

What can a president feasibly do in that situation, though? The president has very little power when it is not about exercising diplomacy and bill signing/vetoing. His cabinet and the heads of the various commands are who are meant to take action. The president's job is to make everything look like it is going as normal.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

How is it being a "shill debunking" to show the actual words that were being said rather than the lie in the OP video. Christ. It's so sad how "believers" in anything on this forum are completely unwilling to think logically and consider any evidence that doesn't support their pre held belief.

The OP posted misinterpreted, incorrect information, and the guy who posts the actual, correct information with photographic proof is the "shill"? So damn pathetic when rather than using critical thinking and accept or acknowledge evidence and facts these "believers" just stick their fingers in their ears and yell "shill!" disinfo agent!" "sheep!" the minute something gets debunked. Just because you believe in 9/11 conspiracy, doesn't mean you have to blindly believe every single story that supports it even when it is outright lies and misinterpretation like this thread. What a joke.
edit on 1-12-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium

Originally posted by phantomjack

Originally posted by rbrtj
WOW THANK YOU!! THE HAIR ON MY NECK WILL NOT GO DOWN ANYMORE.
GOOD FIND!!!
Rbrtj

Good news! You can relax the hair on the back of your neck. Did you even bother to read the thread?

Here is the truth, again, for you kiddies who are too damn lazy to do the research yourselves:

Those words were photoshoped and placed there. You can clearly see the rectangular distortion around each word as it was placed on the sheet and then ran through a targetted blur filter.Nesides I find it hard to believe that every word that is questioned here seems to be a "play on words". That, in and of itself, is too much of a coincidence. All words, sounding the same as the words used to describe a horrific event....only makes it worse really, but anyway, this is a faked photo. Nice Try!

edit on 1-12-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

Oh my god. I am sorry, moderators, but I can't resist this.

You, Sir, are a complete i-d-i-o-t! If you watch the Youtube Video posted by the OP, you will CLEARLY SEE THAT THE DAMN THING IS WHAT I POSTED -- MY POST IS NOT EDITED IN ANY WAY EXCEPT FOR ME ENTERING THE WORDS IN RED USING PHOTOSHOP.

I PLACED THE WORDS IN RED!

My god, how do you get by day to day with your brain dysfunction?

PAUSE THE ORIGINAL VIDEO AT :29 SECONDS and see VERY CLEARLY that the video is not edited!

Morons should be banned from civilization!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

The only course of action he is meant to take is to act as if everything is completely normal.

I see. So, the only course of action is no course of action.... For real? Do nothing? For how long? Being president, and all... Looking like nothing is happening means nothing is happening. Thats the confusion. And remember their excuse...

We didn't want to frighten the kiddies. Thousands of people are dying. You think they are frightened, at all? What about the rest of the city, the nation? If they did not know what the attack was all about at the time, than anything could be up . Nuclear missiles inbound, maybe.
SIX MINUTES? Do tell. Indecision or hesitation is the worst quality for a leader of men, of nations.

Pretending nothing is up?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by essanance
S&F OP , I must say i dont know what to say about this . If its true the consequences for us as a Freedom loving Democracy are dire indeed. We might as well tear up the COnstitution because the powers that e have all th power and our FREEDOMS are an illusion manipulated by them .WHat a sad sad day if this is true

Ahem.

The United States is NOT A DEMOCRACY! This country is a REPRESENTATIVE REPUBLIC!

There is a stark difference in the two. GOOGLE IT.

Though, I do understand what you are trying to say, and I agree with it's context.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

I tried to state that exact same case earlier, but people ignore it.....You cant build a thread off of information thats completely false and the evidence is right there to prove it

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Where is plane at? I cannot load the veideo, but picture shows "playing" not plane? and steal..not steel, Just a little confused.

Any other link to the video please?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by Varemia

The only course of action he is meant to take is to act as if everything is completely normal.

I see. So, the only course of action is no course of action.... For real? Do nothing? For how long? Being president, and all... Looking like nothing is happening means nothing is happening. Thats the confusion. And remember their excuse...

We didn't want to frighten the kiddies. Thousands of people are dying. You think they are frightened, at all? What about the rest of the city, the nation? If they did not know what the attack was all about at the time, than anything could be up . Nuclear missiles inbound, maybe.
SIX MINUTES? Do tell. Indecision or hesitation is the worst quality for a leader of men, of nations.

Pretending nothing is up?

"For how long?" is the question.

For as long as it takes to do the ADULT and PROFESSIONAL thing, is the answer to your question. To be able to FORESEE that causing a panic is not the right choice of action. To take the time to digest what he had just been told, is a good course of action. To not REACT in fear, is a good course of action.

Again I ask. If BUSH KNEW, then why did he have to be told by the whisper in his ear?

Answer that question.

Or maybe, the SS agent said to him, "Hey George...Mission Accomplished..."

Panic and disorder is NOT a quality of a good leader. Nor is fear.
edit on 1-12-2011 by phantomjack because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join