It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED: Guess what the kids in the classroom were reciting before Bush was informed of 9/11?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
i don't think he was implying the teacher and students were in on it.. at all..

What it does imply is how they knew, and with their twisted little sense of humours they found a way to get the students to recite it.. for their own little perverse pleasure i am sure..

same reason he picked a book to read the kids about a pet goat.. they wanted that all included..for their own private little ritual for those that knew what was taking place.

This seems exact

Originally posted by merkej23
But In my studies of the NWO (by study I mean ATS and other books
)
The Elite ARE occultist- weither its the founding fathers masonic Idea of laying DC buildings to match the star sign of Virgo every year

As crazy as it may sounds, this seems to be plausible.
Sure it goes against my education and what I know to be real.

But :

Originally posted by Amanda5
The devils greatest trick was to make people think he did not exist - I am awake and I know that the devil is alive and making misery every day.

A great conspiracy it is. The great deception will crush people so bad, people should wake up.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Can this please be moved to the HOAX Bin which it clearly is, and deserves to be?

Thanks Moderators

IRM

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Do you have anymore videos that back up your claim? Please post, sir

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee
If we were truly under a surprise attack I SERIOUSLY doubt that Dubya would have been sitting there for long with that book upside down

Except the book was NOT upside down, that is just another truther/Bush hater lie....
www.snopes.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

That's not even the same scene...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor
that is just another truther/Bush hater lie....

Damn those Bush haters and truthers with their damn critical thinking, what's so hard with living a lie anyway?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

It's definitely not a coincidence that those specific words were being recited. However, the video got it wrong. The kids were sending a subliminal message to Bush. They were saying:

LIGHT

WIT

BRAIN

MUST

HEAL

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
all I wish to interject is bush looks noticeably nervous as something is running through his mind.
yup im an r-tard

edit on 1-12-2011 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
also reading a book upside down is just pathetic lol..

Wrong, what is pathetic is claiming Bush was reading a book upside down....

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
ok i understand that this one was debunked before , but the thing that caught my eyes is that the same security guy who informed Bush about the first plane hitting the building was smiling @ 4:00 , WTF

did anybody notice that ?
edit on 1-12-2011 by Dr UAE because: correcting the time stamp

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Slightly off topic, but what kind of freakish teaching style is that anyway? Brainwashed on phonics? Weird, man. I don't like it.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Not only can you clearly hear the children and the teacher saying "playing" instead of "plane" but, you can also clearly see the letters on the paper outnumber the letters in the word plane. Silly Billys'! Don't you think they wouldn't be wanting to hint foreknowledge of the attacks on television??? Or maybe they want to be caught and put to sleep with lethal injection....I'll stick to my first opinion.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr UAE
ok i understand that this one was debunked before , but the thing that caught my eyes is that the same security guy who informed Bush about the first plane hitting the building was smiling @ 4:00 , WTF

Yeah i noticed that too. However, I think he was laughing at the teachers absurd teaching methods. Then again, what kind of secret service agent giggles like a little a child during a televised reading from the children, and especially after he had just told the president the country was under attack. I don't know, I'm half and half on this one.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Yeah, and it took me six seconds to sum your post up as rubbish.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by douglas82391

Originally posted by Dr UAE

Yeah i noticed that too. However, I think he was laughing at the teachers absurd teaching methods. Then again, what kind of secret service agent giggles like a little a child during a televised reading from the children, and especially after he had just told the president the country was under attack. I don't know, I'm half and half on this one.

its a good thing that someone else noticed this too , i mean seriously, how can those security guys just stand there and pretend like nothing has happened knowing that all of them had those earpiece that enables them to listen to every thing come from the command center ?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
Okay. Coincidence or not.
This is the Leader. The Commander-in-chief.
Yet he sat there for how long ?
This is not right.
Why would he do that ?
There was no reaction at all.
Why ?

I can`t imagine a leader of another country acting in this way.
You`d be up and out that door in a flash.
Yet he just sat there and pretended to listen to those kids.
What was he thinking of ?

I honestly think he did the right thing. What could he have done at that moment? If he left in a panic, remember at THAT time there was no way to broadcast a message from AirForce One on TV... So he decided to stay calm and leave rather than run away. I just think it was his mind-set. He also wanted to return to Washington, but was advised not to and then finally DEMANDED to return to the White House, according to Condi in her new book. So, if he did leave in a panic, get carried out of there by the Secret Service, many people would jump to the conclusion that there was intel of a direct threat to the President. People would have panicked even more. He made a good decision, to act calm in the face of disaster, mainly in the hopes that this would help keep the nation calm during what was obviously a crisis.

For that matter, if he knew in advance about the attacks, or been involved in planning them, wouldn't he make a big show of getting to safety to convince the public that even he was in danger?
edit on 1-12-2011 by steppenwolf86 because: correction

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Yeah I saw this video ages ago. I still think it's very weird, it seems to me like they would have been given instructions to say those exact words, and the teacher and kids didn't necessarily need to be aware of the underlying conspiracy. For those trying to "debunk" this, I am not seeing how you can debunk a known event that did take place. You can claim it's just a coincidence, but "debunk" isn't the right word to use in this case. Nothing has been debunked. The fact is, Bush was there and they were reciting that suspicious string of words right before the attack.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by steppenwolf86

The decision was not his.
Secrect Service Protocol is to remove the President upon threat of attack and at least get him to the Beast and/or airborne in Airforce One..
His whereabouts were known to everyone and was a prime target, as well as the children.

Thats what happens. It's not "No I'll wait a while and not frighten the children"

He should have been, straight out of there and scramble fighters. Thats his job !

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
i have to say i was a little shocked at some of the people debunking this including a moderator. i am truly surprised at these members.i can only come to one conclusion.

anyway, anyone who has doubts about the words been said needs to look at what is being taught in the class. this is a special learning group. they obviously needed extra help with their reading.

The words on the snapshot don't match exactly what you are hearing for a reason. Do your research.. Maybe start by talking to someone who teaches kids with learning difficulties and books that are used. Instead of someone who just zooms in on a picture and knows nothing about what is being taught.

Thanks for posting the video. Disturbing stuff.

edit on 1-12-2011 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-12-2011 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
For those who say the 9/11 conspiracies about it being an inside job are wrong and driven by lunatics, this here is proof they aren't. I mean c'mon, are you serious? Kite, Hit, Steel, Plane? That's like some distracting a little kid and asking him/her to repeat after you while your friend steals his/her candy.

You: "Repeat after me. Candy Stolen Mike Took"
Kid: "Candy Stolen Mike Took"
Mike: *Snatches Candy*
You: "Okay carry on with whatever you were doing.
Kid: ???

No clue what just happened.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join