It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED: Guess what the kids in the classroom were reciting before Bush was informed of 9/11?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
reply to post by GoodOlDave

And its ironic that you are a member OF A CONSPIRACY SITE and also have a excellent record of debunking conspiracies!

One must wonder whether you have an agenda, eh?

What do you mean "one must wonder whether I have an agenda"? You said just now that I was a secret gov't agent so why are you wondering if secret gov't agents have an agenda? We're all here to infiltrate ATS to spy on you personally because you're such an incredibly important person who needs a batallion of secret gov't agents to keep track of you, remember? FYI don't eat that last hot dog in the back of your fridge. The spy camera we planted inside it is too expensive to lose.

Sheesh, some people.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by canselmi
Forget the words, what kind of reading lesson is that?
"Read it the fast way"? wtf?

I'm familiar with this reading program. It is "scripted" and the teacher has to say exactly what is written in her book. I had to teach it for several years, and thought I would scream daily. Definitely "Teaching for Dummies". The lesson is to promote reading fluency.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by Kharron
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

What the?! Is this for real?

What are the chances of them being so stupid to get this recorded? Can this possibly be dubbed over since we don't really see their mouths?

I mean, I can see this being true as I'm a firm believer that 9/11 was executed according to plan, but to be so effin blatant and smug about it -- I just can't believe it.

That's the whole problem right there. If the truthers can believe lasers from outer space, hologram planes, secret controlled demolitions, nukes in the basement, cults of Satan worshipping numerologists, and false flag operations to frame some toilet of a country that not even the Soviets thought were worth fighting over, then the truthers can definitely believe an elementary school teacher is really a secret gov't agent blurting out details of the plot for no logical resason whatsoever.

I only wonder which one of those damned fool conspiracy web sites is behind this stunt. There's no way something this phony could have been created accidentally.

I'm not sure on this video. The audio is not clear enough for me to get a 100% debunked feel nor this is real feel. What I DO KNOW is that the towers were deliberately brought down by a demonlition team. The evidence for that is beyond debunking.

I also do read body and facial expression very well and Bush was extremely uncomfortable the entire time during that class. So uncomfortable that even once he opened the book and realized it was upside down and then looked back at the cameras and decided "heck with it" most likely because he knew that in a few moments him holding a book upside down would be the last thing on everyone's mind.

I do believe Bush knew, I do believe the towers were brought down on purpose. Whether it was to fulfill the prophecy of their book or because they got greedy and wanted more power via war no longer matters. They will get what is coming of them and will be exposed to even to their defenders.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ImmortalThought

I'm puzzled by this (and, of course....no, the WTC Towers weren't demolished with explosives....unless you count the Boeing 767s as "explosives"...).

So uncomfortable that even once he opened the book and realized it was upside down and then looked back at the cameras and decided "heck with it".....

Now, go back and watch the video (from the OP) again starting @ 2:00...Bush as the book, in his hands. and it is right side up.

Really....it is obvious that the many aspects of the so-called "truther movement" simply keep lying, at every chance they get, in order to keep these pet "theories" alive.

The proof of these lies is in that YouTube video, and how it misrepresents the facts.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Seen it.

Don't see it as anything by coincidence.

I remember all those words were things we learned for vocabulary and spelling and all that jazz.

All those words are quite phonetically testable to their need to learn at that age. Furthermore, they are all modern items used to teach because we see them every day.

So yea, not much special here.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
Okay. Coincidence or not.
This is the Leader. The Commander-in-chief.
Yet he sat there for how long ?
This is not right.
Why would he do that ?
There was no reaction at all.
Why ?

I can`t imagine a leader of another country acting in this way.
You`d be up and out that door in a flash.
Yet he just sat there and pretended to listen to those kids.
What was he thinking of ?

What can I spend all my newfound money on.....That's all I can think of!!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Well if the class before did the same book and the class before that and the class before that and the class before that, there is nothing out of the ordinary. If the teacher was told that for the visit of bush she had to cover the material we see in the video, its curious at best.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
If the teacher was told that for the visit of bush she had to cover the material we see in the video, its curious at best.

And the material she covered isn't the material you see in the video. Curious, indeed. Sad that people feel the need to create bogus garbage like that to cloud the issues. I've never understood a need for that particular type of attention, but it's same as it ever was.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

its very creepy and i want very much to believe it but can you reasonably work out the logistics wherein our gov't. would come in and say, "ok kids forget your spelling words for this week, for today only you will learn this new list."

it just doesnt seem more than a very odd coincidence that wouldn't be noticed without hindsight. (i doubt even the teacher would have made the connection on that day, you know?)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I cannot believe you just called a moderator a shill..... Wow. Flagrant T&C violation....

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

Yeah you should know, you're one of the kings of flagrant T&C violations.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
That was a very important day.
he learned to read that day.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Anybody with any sort of common sense can tell Bush & Crew were in on it based on their inaction during the reading event.

"Mr. President, we are UNDER ATTACK!!!"

"Oh, well let me pick up a book and read for a bit while I think of what to do next."

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
reply to post by GoodOlDave

I don't know whether you are a paid shill, or an automated robotic poster that reacts according to set algorithms to debunk, or just plain ignorant, so I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Oh and by the way, nice distracting avatar you got there. Works well to get your message around and lure away the unsuspecting.

edit on 30-11-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

WOW!

Embracing ignorance are we? Why is this such a common thread among the Truther Movement? You were just shown how WRONG you were. Guess its hard to admit to being wrong when you have so much riding on it.

Stop crying and getting your undies in a knot. You were hoodwinked by people proclaiming to be for the "Truth". You were lied to. LIED. By the "TRUTH" movement. How does that feel?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

It also sad that some people cannot hear properly and cannot tell the difference between "Kit" and "Hit". Hell you can hear them going "k-i-t". A "K" Sound is much different from "h". I heard "Kit" and I also heard "playing".

I guess truthers need to not only work on their reading comprehension skills, but phonics too.

even looking at the "blurrier" video, i didnt know that "Plane" had so many letters in it!
Hello truthers! I take it spelling is also a skill not required in Truther World!
edit on 11/30/2011 by GenRadek because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I'm sorry but pointing fingers at Bush is too damn easy.

Why not try to find why the teacher chose to practice those specific words on that specific day.
She must have been in on it as well.

Better yet, why not try to investigate the name of the company that printed that particular teacher's manual.
Of course that would be too much work involved to investigate, just as it would be too much work too find out just who planned Kennedy's motorcade route in Dallas back in 1963.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
This is one of the more moronic 9/11 conspiracies - and easily disproved by checking the source itself - "The Pet Goat" is a published book by McGraw-Hill, and the page in question (seen in the image on the left) reads "KITE" and "KIT" - and not "HIT" like this ridiculous theory suggests. The book is a READING PRIMER, and it uses the words "kite" and "kit" to teach the distinction between the long and short "i" vowel sound.

I never understood the attacks on Bush for his response that day - he was in a real conundrum, having given these inner-city kids a chance to meet the president and a little attention in the national limelight, what was he supposed to do - bolt from the room and terrify them only to stand in a hallway screaming to no avail? Should he have jumped up, flailed his arms around, and screamed "MY GOD KIDS, THEY'RE ATTACKING US, RUN FOR YOUR LIIIIIIIVES!"

Lord knows I don't like Bush Jr., but until they start equipping presidents with nuclear jet packs and laser-beams shooting from their eyes, about all he could do was to remain calm in the classroom and let those trained professionals respond as needed to the emergency.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
WOW THANK YOU!! THE HAIR ON MY NECK WILL NOT GO DOWN ANYMORE.
GOOD FIND!!!
Rbrtj

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The only thing this video has done for me is to reinforce my sad view of the state of the American public school system. "What does a comma mean? Slow down."
I didn't realize the purpose of a comma was that of a yellow light at traffic signal. So let me see if I got this all figured out. The capital letter at the beginning of the sentence means go, the comma means slow down and the period means stop? That's the only thing I could come up with that might possibly be the point of that lesson.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I don’t think those words really prove anything if anything perhaps it was just a coincidence.
I just found it really disturbing that the President was not removed right away, and the look on his face showed no reactions, which tells me he” might” have known something beforehand. If 911 was a false flag this might help explain why the President had no expression on his face.

For some of you long time ATS a debunker’s, this thread is not about what you think about “Truthers”.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join