It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED: Guess what the kids in the classroom were reciting before Bush was informed of 9/11?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
Okay. Coincidence or not.
This is the Leader. The Commander-in-chief.
Yet he sat there for how long ?
This is not right.
Why would he do that ?
There was no reaction at all.
Why ?

I can`t imagine a leader of another country acting in this way.
You`d be up and out that door in a flash.
Yet he just sat there and pretended to listen to those kids.
What was he thinking of ?

This is spooky coincidence at best.
He didn't jump up suddenly and excuse himself because it would have caused a scene, upset the kiddies and made the media scramble which could have further upset the kiddies.
The teaching staff would have complained and poop would have hit the fan and sprayed all over bush (adding another layer ha!)

I think that 9/11 was an inside job but nothing in this vid supports it.

However it is kinda eerie, you have to admit that.
No conspiracy in this particular vid though.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

Thanks for the debunk link. The words were kit and playing, not kite and plane
Somehow I am a bit disappointed this was debunked.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

What was he thinking?

Probably "Mission accomplished".

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

These are the alleged words, YOU typed, in your OP:

KITE

STEEL

PLANE

MUST

HIT

davespanners correctly showed how the crappy resolution YouTube video LIED to you, about the actual words on the easel, that the teacher is using in her lesson plan.

So, how is that "steering" this thread off course??

The point is....that video is nonsense, and those were not the words used. This has been covered extensively already, is is very old, dead and buried.

Bush's reaction, too, has been discussed to death. Looks to me like he is just a bit slow-witted (we all knew that already) and really out of his depth, and full of uncertainty as to how to behave, at that precise moment.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Forget the words, what kind of reading lesson is that?
"Read it the fast way"? wtf?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Let me guess, you believe 9/11 was not an inside job aswell judging by your history of posts trying to debunk 9/11 conspiracies?

edit on 30-11-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by canselmi
Forget the words, what kind of reading lesson is that?
"Read it the fast way"? wtf?

Also the content of the story, about some guy stealing their car! WTF indeed.
living in a big American city is just, flat out, weird.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze

You are deliberately trying very hard to steer this thread off course aren't you?

It is not steering the thread off course to reveal the thread is hogwash. By now, the truthers have been caught lying about their supposed "evidence" so many times (No interceptors were scrambled, no Arabs were aboard the planes, all the bomb dogs were withdrawn from the WTC, Cheney issued a stand down order, noone saw what hit the Pentagon, all the WTC steel was immediately shipped overseas, etc etc etc) that whenever they bring up a new piece of "evidence" it's no longer the case whether it's a lie. It's become the case on examining how the truthers are lying this time around. Don't blame him simply because this "evidence" was especially easy to reveal as a lie.

The photos specifically show the children were saying different words so this whole bit is nothing but an attempt to stir up false abject paranoia. Deal with it.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

A slow witted C I C just what America needs, being the world leaders. Under attack? Wait till I gather my thoughts. hahaha

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

What the?! Is this for real?

What are the chances of them being so stupid to get this recorded? Can this possibly be dubbed over since we don't really see their mouths?

I mean, I can see this being true as I'm a firm believer that 9/11 was executed according to plan, but to be so effin blatant and smug about it -- I just can't believe it.

Khar

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

I don't know whether you are a paid shill, or an automated robotic poster that reacts according to set algorithms to debunk, or just plain ignorant, so I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Oh and by the way, nice distracting avatar you got there. Works well to get your message around and lure away the unsuspecting.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

There is NO evidence of any such "inside job". It is utter nonsense.

What couldbe likely are certain scenarios, outside the realm of this thread's topic. Also, have been discussed at great length, for over a decade now.

In short: One possibility, the CIA was aware of an impending terrorist strike, and mucked it up by being too smug, thinking they had it "handled". THAT would account for a lot of backside covering, ever since....leading to the "scent" of what the "truther movement" think is the "inside job" explanation. There is a sense of something being "covered up"....hence, all these "conspiracies". ("Conspiracies", BTW, that can't even agree with each other!!)

Along the lines of the above, is possibility #2: The "LIHOP" conjecture. (Let It Happen On Purpose). That one, to me, is so far out in left field, it's as ridiculous as the other "conspiracies".

Looking back at option #1, above......we see a possible explanation for Bush's reaction, too. He might well been aware of the CIA's tracking and attempts to monitor the ones who, ultimately, moved up their schedule, unbeknownst to the Agency. The realization that they goofed it up, miserably....when, what he had maybe hoped for, was a HUGE "sting" operation, catching them just before they accomplished their goals...."red handed", as it were......what a political coup that would have been, for him!!

But, having bungled it so badly, the consequences of his (and the CIA's) incompetence and poor judgement would have been political death.......THAT is something to keep hidden!!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kharron

What the?! Is this for real?

What are the chances of them being so stupid to get this recorded? Can this possibly be dubbed over since we don't really see their mouths?

I mean, I can see this being true as I'm a firm believer that 9/11 was executed according to plan, but to be so effin blatant and smug about it -- I just can't believe it.

That's the whole problem right there. If the truthers can believe lasers from outer space, hologram planes, secret controlled demolitions, nukes in the basement, cults of Satan worshipping numerologists, and false flag operations to frame some toilet of a country that not even the Soviets thought were worth fighting over, then the truthers can definitely believe an elementary school teacher is really a secret gov't agent blurting out details of the plot for no logical resason whatsoever.

I only wonder which one of those damned fool conspiracy web sites is behind this stunt. There's no way something this phony could have been created accidentally.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv
First I have heard of this...wow is about all I can think!

Either that is one hell of a coincidence or Bush helped plan the curriculum that day...very interesting!

If you think that it is far fetched that 'Bush' OR CIA or any member of his security had a role in controlling the cirriculum of that day, I would consider you a little nieve. If the pesident is going to be present, especially in an environment in which is used to teach others, you best believe what the teacher says will be already designed and pre-written.
You can't have the president, going on camera, in front of a teacher(none the less) and allow for it to be an 'open' discussion. What if the teacher busts into talking about the Constitution and portrays the president in a bad light?
This would never be allowed to happen, and I'm sure is prevented to the fullest extent possible.
I am still skeptical about this one, but it's by no means that far of a stretch to think that the curriculum being presented, while in front of the President of the United States would be manipulated or even guided by someone in the whitehouse. It just makes perfect sense in the world of propaganda!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
reply to post by GoodOlDave

I don't know whether you are a paid shill, or an automated robotic poster that reacts according to set algorithms to debunk, or just plain ignorant, so I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Ah yes, the "everyone is a secret gov't agent" thing again. Why am I not surprised?

Your attempt to sow abject paranoa blew up in your face. Deal with it.
edit on 30-11-2011 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Something that just dawned on me.. those kids were 6-7? - now they would be 16-17..

I wonder what they think when they look back on that day. It would be interesting to interview them, wouldn't it?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The claim that the children were reciting "kite steel plane must hit" has been disproved with evidence. The OP should be edited to reflect that, so everyone knows not to waste their time researching the claim or building further theories on it.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Its been disproved, the picture clearly say "kit" and not "hit".

On youtube the k would look like an h.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join