It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED: Guess what the kids in the classroom were reciting before Bush was informed of 9/11?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Why was this thread allowed to go on for so long when it was shown as a HOAX on the first page?

Go to 0.29 on the vid you can see it says "Kite", "Kit" and "Must"
At 0.26 you can hear the teacher say "Kit"
At 0.33 you can see that "plane" has somehow been ended with "ying"

Any teachers or someone with access know where the pages were printed from.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

The only thing that is busted by this thread is the integrity of the self-proclaimed "truthers". Proven to be manipulative deceivers by the very video they have tampered with and presented as evidence of their cause. What other lies have the "truthers" told?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by steppenwolf86

My alternate world where a leader, you know, leads?

You're right; there's no way I can say with absolute confidence that the President could have saved lives by acting. Since it didn't happen that way, I can only speculate about what his actions could accomplish, and I don't have a lot of actual knowledge to base that speculation on, so I'm not going to try. I'm just saying that in my opinion, the first thing a leader needs to do in a crisis is gather information and get involved in the response, and the fact that the President did not do that bugs me. You clearly disagree, which makes me think you have much lower expectations of a leader.

Anyway, I shouldn't have taken the bait to go off topic; I've been involved in a good and interesting debate about this point over here if you want to join in.

On topic for this thread, I'd still like to hear more people's thoughts about the idea of ritual speech in the context of the words actually being spoken (not the debunked words in the original video - as I said earlier, I understand the logic in moving this to the HOAX forum, but I think there's still meat on these bones...).

I do agree with torsion that the video from the OP definitely damages the credibility of us truthers. I think this is especially frustrating when there's something of merit to discuss, but it gets lost because the person presenting the info is doing so disingenuously (not attacking you, CasiusIgnoranze - if I'm remembering correctly you were not the creator of the video, and you had done a great job updating your post as things were debunked early on). So I absolutely join you in condemning deliberate misinformation, and I'm frustrated that I get painted with that same brush because of this.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by Seventh
Whilst we are talking of plane impacts, care to explain the seismic spikes preceding both impacts

That is just another truther lie, when will you stop telling lies?

911research.wtc7.net...

911research.wtc7.net...

So once again truthers post lies about 9/11, why do they continually do that?

Hold on, let me get this straight, I have lied about, either, the timing of both impacts or the timing of the seismic spikes preceding both impacts by 14 seconds and 17 seconds respectively?, so, which one is incorrect?,

The Commission’s times are based upon: "We have determined that the impact time was 9:03:11 based on our analysis of FAA radar data and air traffic control software logic."

It is known that the FAA followed the aircraft using four different radar tracking stations utilizing primary radar return with all times to the second. Radar is based upon microwaves that travel at the speed of light, and therefore an error variance (which is in microseconds) need not be stated.

The Commission Report has the impact times.

Their data set is based upon actual flight data that ended when the Towers were struck.

There is no question: AA Flight 11 died exactly at 8:46:40 and UA Flight 175 at 9:03:11 [UTC – 4 hrs].

Okay guess the FFA flight data analysis or the LDEO data have it wrong and you obviously are correct.......

Nope i`m sticking with both these respective data recordings are 100% correct, so maybe this time answer the question without sidetracking...

Since the planes crashed at those times, the question is: What caused the LDEO times 14 and 17 seconds prior? What caused those seismic spikes?.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seventh
Hold on, let me get this straight, I have lied

yes you have

the question is: What caused the LDEO times 14 and 17 seconds prior? What caused those seismic spikes?.

There were no such spikes, just another truther lie
911review.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
In this clip (in danish) our prime minister at the time Poul Nyrup Rasmussen (Bilderberg and Bohemian grove member) was informed that the first tower would collapse 5-10 minuts before it happened.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mimir
In this clip (in danish) our prime minister at the time Poul Nyrup Rasmussen (Bilderberg and Bohemian grove member) was informed that the first tower would collapse 5-10 minuts before it happened.

Not surprising. Plenty of peoples' observations were that the Towers were going to go :

www.representativepress.org...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I started a thread on this but it got closed so I'll bump this one, seen as though many may not have seen this before.

I come to that conclusion because I hadn't seen it before as the last thread on it was last year!

The word saying playing. Yet she says to the kids, say it really fast- you try saying playing as fast as you can. It comes out as 'plane'.

She makes them draw out the kit- as in iiiiiiiiiitttttt.

'Plane', must, steel, kiiiiiiiit

As soon as they finish and she takes the board down, Bush is told the first plane hits.

It's mind blowing.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Huh? You sort of scrambled things up there a bit.

Kite, kit, steal, playing, must.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Huh? You sort of scrambled things up there a bit.

Kite, kit, steal, playing, must.

Listen, there is no need to nit pick. The words are used intentionally, the very timing of Bush being informed the plane has hit shows this went to absolute clock work

Steal= Steel- said out loud without context steel/steal sound the same.

Playing said 'real fast' comes out as plane.

Kit- teacher makes them draw it out- kiiiiiiiiiiit

Must- well, must is must.

Playing must kit steal

Plane must hit steel.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Nitpick? You mean showing the correct words and their order in the lesson is nitpicking?

Plane must hit steel.
Nope. Kite, kit, steal, playing, must.

this went to absolute clock work

What sort of clockwork? What was the plan here? Just exactly do you think was going on?

Speaking of plans, maybe you should see this article about a reading teaching method called direct instruction.

Step inside Denise Cantrell's first-grade classroom at Egypt Lake Elementary in north Tampa a moment and look at the book she holds in her hands.

Watch as her finger moves under the words written in bold.

"Okay, get ready," she says. "Read these words the fast way. Get ready."

She slaps her hand on the book and nine boys and girls thrust their shoulders back and shout in rapid-fire unison:

"Magic!

"Please!

"Touched!"

"Next word," the teacher says. "Get ready."

Another slap, and like a chorus the children read and repeat:

"Could!

"Open!"

www.sptimes.com...
Sounds kind of familiar, doesn't it?
With the right mindset I'm sure you could come up with something ominous about those words too.

books.google.com...=onepage&q&f=false

edit on 7/26/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

If you say playing as fast as you can, what does it sound like?

Be honest.

Does kit sound like hit?

Does steal sound just like steel under a different context?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

The teacher tells the kids to say it real fast.

No. The teacher says "read it the fast way". She does not say "say it real fast".
"Read it the fast way" is part of the teaching method.

2. "Everyone listen I am going to read a sentence the slow way and then I will read it the fast way, which is how we are going to practice reading our books. First the slow way, 'P-a-ge go-es w-i-th b-oo-k.' Now the fast way, 'Page goes with book." Which one do you think sounds better? I think the jet fast way sounds the best too."

www.auburn.edu...

The "slow way" is sounding out each letter sound. The fast way is looking at each word as a unit.

The words are not in order. The words are not the words you claim they are.

I'll ask you again though, what is it exactly you think is going on in the video?
edit on 7/26/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
to me a Kite fly's (obviously) and a kit is an assembly of something or consist of multiples parts to construct something? And it's one letter off. Why have an exact phrase? How many things are "Beyond the odds of probability that day" like clearing out WTC7 and it just happens to fall nearly in its footprint as well as 1 and 2 but in a reverse classic demo fashion? or removing all the steal and not putting it in a lot somewhere to go over for the next few years but in a few months pack it up and send it to China. That makes a lot of sense. Hurry up and sell it for scrap metal to China. but it could in fact be a coincidence and they were worried it would make them look bad. I guess these things happen. They do happen. But that day was just full of "coincidences" that I'm fairly sure a mathematician could figure out the odds of probability based on some formula and i'dbe curious if it would be considered astronomical.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
The strange part is that it's odd that they would deliberately leave that kind of evidence on that video. Unless, someone was possibly framing Bush so it would look like he knew more than he did. I have often wondered if Bush wasn't just a distraction. I mean, yes, the POTUS is the most powerful man in the world but he often seemed completely bewildered.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join