It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED: Guess what the kids in the classroom were reciting before Bush was informed of 9/11?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
KITE

STEEL

PLANE

MUST

HIT

As said by the user OldCorp in the post below this one:

For those who are unaware, "kite" is a term used by intelligence agencies for assets whose "string can be cut," leaving no connection to the intelligence agency. Just thought it might be relevant.

Remember:

It took 7 years for the Powers That Be to disclose the photo of Diana immediately after the crash and 9 years for the photo of the moment that Henri Paul, the driver, was caught by the strobe light in the tunnel.

It took 9 years for the Powers That Be to finally disclose what the kids were reciting to Bush in the schoolroom, as the first "PLANE" must hit the steel of the WTC.

In my opinion, this is astonishing evidence that the US Government undoubtedly had foreknowledge of the 9/11 attacks.
Considering the fact they even got these kids to recite these words just before Bush was told "America is under attack", this obviously can't be a "coincidence"...

Also there is some discussion by debunkers that the children were saying "kit" instead of "hit".

Even if they were saying "kit", one must wonder about the chances of saying those exact words (KITE STEEL PLANE MUST KIT) in that manner at that particular time in the first place before shouting "coincidence".

Its like if I say the "stock market is going to crash tomorrow" and it indeed crashes tomorrow, one cannot help but be suspicious of my prediction!

So I hope you can see where I am getting at without being disillusioned by certain debunkers on this thread who have a wonderful record of debunking every 9/11 conspiracy anyway.

edit on 30-11-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
For those who are unaware, "kite" is a term used by intelligence agencies for assets whose "string can be cut," leaving no connection to the intelligence agency. Just thought it might be relevant.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Wow, are you serious right now? That must have made Dubya even more un-easy. That's crazy.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Nice info OldCorp, I personally did not know that. Most helpful, thanks!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
this is just proof powerful forces are running the earth.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

link   
reply to post by randomname

Yeah, its not long before they finally reveal themselves to the world just like how the Sith did in Star Wars...

+33 more 
link   
Not this again
link

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by haven123

Yeah that video got mysteriously removed by the user in that thread.

The "Goat" symbolises the Baphomet = The "God" worshipped by the Knights Templar..

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
As has been indicated this has been posted many times before here and I think you will find the majority agree that the teacher and the kids were not in on any kind conspiracy....

I mean what kind of stupid thing to do would that be? Hey, I am going to bring a random classroom in on this "conspiracy" and I am going to have them recite words that sound like they could possibly be related to 9/11.

Can you not see what a silly suggestion it is to say they were in on it?

I am sorry, but it is just one of the sillier aspects of the 9/11 conspiracy.

That teacher and those kids were not in on it, they had nothing to do with it.

edit on 30-11-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Yes good post OP.

If we were truly under a surprise attack I SERIOUSLY doubt that Dubya would have been sitting there for long with that book upside down and that stupid look on his face !

Peace

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
First I have heard of this...wow is about all I can think!

Either that is one hell of a coincidence or Bush helped plan the curriculum that day...very interesting!

+54 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Ok as clicking a link seems to be a little too much work

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6a6bb4df5ed1.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

This video does not imply that the teacher and the kids were knowingly taking part in the conspiracy..

You obviously don't consider the fact of "synchronicity of events" and that they were deliberately told to read those specific words just before Bush got informed of the 9/11 attacks.

link   
If nothing else it is certainly spooky!

Thanks oldcorp for that added info. makes it even 'Spookier' if you catch my 'dubble' meaning.

+5 more 
link   
Discussed here several times and debunked here.

See this post from that thread, specifically.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Thanks for bringing that up OldCorp.

Unfortunately shills are already active on this thread trying to "debunk it".

+29 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Oh my god I just noticed theres a picture of a Mule behind the teacher , the democrats must have been in on it too

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Okay. Coincidence or not.
This is the Leader. The Commander-in-chief.
Yet he sat there for how long ?
This is not right.
Why would he do that ?
There was no reaction at all.
Why ?

I can`t imagine a leader of another country acting in this way.
You`d be up and out that door in a flash.
Yet he just sat there and pretended to listen to those kids.
What was he thinking of ?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

You are deliberately trying very hard to steer this thread off course aren't you?

edit on 30-11-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join