It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Issues Ron Paul “Kill Order” As Russia Prepares For War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I found this article which is kind of scary and I sure hope it is wrong. It argues how and why Obama ordered a killorder on Ron Paul recently.

The Federal Security Service (FSB) is reporting today that the “secret letter” sent to Prime Minister Putin by Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihiko Noda contains a warning that United States President Barack Obama has issued an executive-level “kill order” against US Congressman Ron Paul over fears this charismatic politician, who many believe could capture the Republican Presidential 2012 nomination, is about to expose to all Americans what can only be described as the largest mass theft in human history.

The main conduit of this massive theft was the US Federal Reserve System which during the 2008 Financial Crisis secretly doled out, without the American peoples knowledge, over $16 Trillion to European banks and companies and another nearly $8 Trillion in “secret loans” to the largest banks in the United States.

Though the US mainstream media has virtually ignored Ron Paul’s candidacy the American people themselves appear to have broken through this deliberate government ordered blackout of his Presidential run as evidenced by his rise in the polls in the first campaign States of Iowa, New Hampshire and South Carolina, which should he win them all would assure him the Republican nomination.

Ron Paul further warned the American people this year that their nation was becoming a “police state,” called for the impeachment of Obama for ordering the assassination of an American citizen without charges or trial, and stated that Obama had violated the War Powers Act over his actions against Libya.

on Paul’s fears of a police state America being ruled by a dictatorial tyrant were confirmed yesterday when the US Senate, in a 61-37 vote gave, for the first time in history, the power to the US Military to hold citizens without charges or trial indefinitely by passing a bill that was written in secret and never openly debated.

So frightening is this new law that the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) in the days prior to its passing warned: “The Senate is going to vote on whether Congress will give this president—and every future president — the power to order the military to pick up and imprison without charge or trial civilians anywhere in the world. The power is so broad that even U.S. citizens could be swept up by the military and the military could be used far from any battlefield, even within the United States itself.”

Most ominous in this FSB report is its stating that the “assassination regime” ordered against Ron Paul by Obama may already be underway as one of the US foreclosure fraud whistleblowers subpoenaed by Ron Paul to testify before the US Congress named Tracey Lawrence was found “suicided” yesterday in Las Vegas.

So concerned has the Kremlin become about the growing American fascist police state it caused General Nikolai Makarov, Russia’s top military commander, to issue a warning to the West last week that the Motherland was fully prepared for a nuclear World War III and which prompted the Obama regime to state that it would immediately cease observing their arms treaty with Russia.

For those who are too lazy to read the article, you can listen to it on this videoclip:

eutimes.net

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

I haven't disproved the article yet, but it's Sorcha Faal. You're about to get flamed

I will get back to you once I look into the provided links.

If you don't know who Sorcha is, do a quick search on that name.

The claim of the Kill Order originated from a "secret letter".

Here is an article on the secret letter:

Noda sends letter to Putin via special envoy to United Russia congress

I don't think this story has any merit to it, I will look a bit deeper just to make sure.
edit on 30-11-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Source:

www.whatdoesitmean.com...
Sorcha Fail.

4 Flags?

This proves that ATS members do not read sources, or even half a thread, before they choose to flag a thread.

edit on 30-11-2011 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Seems a bit extreme than I seen about Sorcha Faal, it all comes together. As the post above mentions and in agreeing with them...Just know Sorcha Faal is not a well known person to believe.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
SORTA FAIL!

Second line.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
If this is real then this is just insane. I have a hard time believing that there would be a kill order on Ron Paul. This article is intense!

link   
For the record...

Originally posted by Springer
I will happily "declare" that ALL threads using Sorcha Faal as a source, directly or indirectly, will be put in the dread ATS [HOAX] Forum as soon as they are discovered by staff or reported by the Membership.

We do NOT want to support such garbage with any publicity on the Big ATS at all.

Springer...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorcha Faal... Internet Hoax Queen Courtesy of David Booth...

link   
What a waste of time.

Nobody else comment,

Let this thread die and not waste more time,

Its disinfo.

link   
Is this a semi-legit source? If so, can't say none of us couldn't see this coming.

LOL...nevermind.
edit on 11/30/2011 by LordBaskettIV because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Didn't know about them (Sorcha Faal) and I got to admit i should have pushed the sourcelink instead of blindly accepting the post even thou it seams like a legit webpaper.
edit on 30-11-2011 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I personally believe....much of what is in that article...is fabricated. This article is someones opinions...of what they think may happen.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
WOW

Hope this is not true.

This is very, very, very bad

My country just allowed several thousand marines to be stationed in Darwin, that means they could roll into any city in Australia and imprison Australian people.

The number of Marines stationed here is enough to give our army a big fight... this is ominous.

Please, dear god please, don't let this be right.

If it is then for the love of god please America vote this Ron Paul character in !!!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

Don't feel too bad about it, there is usually at least one Sorcha article per week that gets posted on ATS by accident. Now you know what to look for.

EU Times usually leads back to Whatdoesitmean.com which is one of Sorcha's sites.

One of the mods kindly provided a link about Sorcha if you're interested.
edit on 30-11-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Ok.
feeling better about it now.
had me scared there for a minute, i was about to start researching bush survival skills!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Raivan31

Seriously?

You might want to read my previous post, or take the time to look at what forum the thread is in...

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The given source for the Japanese letter actually says that the letter contents are unknown, It seems you've been had.

mdn.mainichi.jp...

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

4 Flags?

This proves that ATS members do not read sources, or even half a thread, before they choose to flag a thread.

edit on 30-11-2011 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

Four flags does not a community make............

In simpler English; Four people flagging out of a huge community hardly defines the entire community. Not to say you meant that all of ATS does not read first.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Someone really needs to take this Sorcha Fail A Hole down and his site, scum of the earth

On the one hand you have us (truthseekers, the majority of ATS visitors, etc.) and on the other hand there's them (TPTB, Elite, etc.) and then there is Sorcha Fail and others like him/her/it that are neither us or them but simply lower than pond-life that enjoy winding people up with lies and hoaxes as they are very sad individuals with no ground or real purpose in life

edit on 30-11-2011 by lifttheveil because: spulling duh

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Yo OP, your making us Ron Paul supporter look bad, we all aren't that gullible!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

this is just a tactic to keep the american people under controll fear is the most powerful weapon of mass destruction

top topics

join