It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Admin Seals Records of Murdered Border Patrol Agent Implicated in Fast and Furious

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Eric, "I've got nothing to hide" Holder, and his version of the federal Department of Justice, has decided to seal the records of the murdered Border Patrol agent.

Source

Now neither the media nor the people will know how deeply connected the governments failed Fast & Furious scandal are connected.

How can they do that?

This means information will now be kept from the public as well as the media. Could this be a cover-up on the part of the “most transparent” administration in history? After all, the rifle used to kill the federal agent (Brian Terry) last December in Arizona’s Peck Canyon was part of the now infamous Operation Fast and Furious. Conducted by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), the disastrous scheme allowed guns to be smuggled into Mexico so they could eventually be traced to drug cartels.

We all know how terrible the things they're hiding are. Where is the last straw?!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
More 'transparency' from the administraton of hope and change. :shk: I'm not surprised. It probably won't be for years and years after we throw these bums out that the full truth of this comes out. It's Obama's Watergate ....

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Hmmm. "Nothing to hide" eh? Why seal something like that? I would think if you seal something from the media and the public it could be two things:

1: You *SNIP* up so badly that you don't want none of the info to go out.

2: You were somehow involved and don't want to be connected to somebody else who was involved.

That's just me. I could be thinking too much.
edit on 11/30/2011 by Mirthful Me because: Removed Profanity.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I can no longer support this president with my vote.
He's just like the rest of them.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TreadUpon

I don't know why he bothered, it's not like he'd ever get in trouble for any of it anyway. Haven't we noticed that politicals aren't held accountable for anytning anymore.

Hell Bill was the last guy to get in trouble for anything and that was over some sex. It'll come up in the debates I'm sure. And then he can answer his questions the best he can.

I don't think he'll get re-elected if Ron is who he is running against.

~Keeper

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I believe this is precisely why the entire concept of Special Prosecutors initially came into existence. It's simply impossible to investgate those who run the system from within the system. As Holder and Obama so clearly and shamelessly demonstrate, they can simply change the entire set of rules that define this game any time they look to be on the losing side of it.

It's FAR PAST time we have a special prosecutor appointed to look into the excesses of the Justice Department. Fast and Furious (Gunwalker) is a good place to start. I want to know what happened to the domestic version of that (GANGwalker) that was starting to come out but then got crushed. That was related to BATF criminals peddling high power weapons to gang bangers in the Midwest United States.

We also need the power and independence of a Special Prosecutor to get to the bottom of this federal coordination of crackdowns on OWS camps. HOWEVER I feel about OWS myself, I DO take very hard exception to the sometimes brutal tactics that came into view immediately after Aunt Janet took the helm and began direction the dismantling of the entire OWS movement. It's a LOCAL issue that ought to be left to the cities and ...IF that isn't sufficient, the STATES, who are more than capable. The feds can just stay out of it unless it crosses onto Federal land!
edit on 30-11-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Watergate didn't kill anybody. Watergate wasn't a fancy progressive scheme to cut our 2nd Amendment down at the knees either.

This little F&F fiasco would pick Watergate up over it's head, throw it down, and put boots on it till it was flat.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The title of your thread is slander. The agent was not implicated. The gun used to murder him was implicated. And then the FBI tried to cover up the fact that it was a F&F gun that was used. Fix your title and stop slandering an honorable man who died doing his duty. I am sure that his grieving family would appreciate it too.

Originally posted by TreadUpon
Eric, "I've got nothing to hide" Holder, and his version of the federal Department of Justice, has decided to seal the records of the murdered Border Patrol agent.

Source

Now neither the media nor the people will know how deeply connected the governments failed Fast & Furious scandal are connected.

How can they do that?

This means information will now be kept from the public as well as the media. Could this be a cover-up on the part of the “most transparent” administration in history? After all, the rifle used to kill the federal agent (Brian Terry) last December in Arizona’s Peck Canyon was part of the now infamous Operation Fast and Furious. Conducted by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), the disastrous scheme allowed guns to be smuggled into Mexico so they could eventually be traced to drug cartels.

We all know how terrible the things they're hiding are. Where is the last straw?!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
No surprise. Obama needs to be impeached, and Holder needs to be put into a deep, dark prison.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
He's not my president and if you've got eyes to see and ears to hear, he's not your president either.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jcord

According to the T&C I'm not in charge of the headline in a breaking news story. I'm forced to use the headline exactly as published. Well put though, I agree wholeheartedly.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by KySc5
Hmmm. "Nothing to hide" eh? Why seal something like that? I would think if you seal something from the media and the public it could be two things:

1: You f*cked up so badly that you don't want none of the info to go out.

2: You were somehow involved and don't want to be connected to somebody else who was involved.

That's just me. I could be thinking too much.

My Friend you are So Right,,,,, They have so much to Hide, It's Pathetic.

Here is what Obama said about Disclosure.

“The only people who don’t want to disclose the truth are people with something to hide.” – Barack Hussein Obama, II – August 21, 2010

So,,, What do the Obama Supporters thing about that statement?
Here is some more items Obama has sealed.

Obama’s law client list — sealed

Obama’s files from career as an Illinois State Senator — sealed

Obama’s record with Illinois State Bar Association — sealed

Source:yourdaddy.net...

This is a Real Transparent President,,,, We can See Right Throw Him and For What He is and Stands For
Nothing GOOD!

ETA: TreadUpon S & F

edit on 30-11-2011 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Wrong! You added the word "in" after implicated and in doing so you completely changed the meaning. So follow the rules and change your title to the EXACT title of the source.

Originally posted by TreadUpon
reply to post by jcord

According to the T&C I'm not in charge of the headline in a breaking news story. I'm forced to use the headline exactly as published. Well put though, I agree wholeheartedly.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TreadUpon

They seal records when the information is part of an ongoing investigation. I suppose this is what they did. I have told people that the violence in Mexico was being encouraged by the American Cartel of cops, now we will see that is was.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Typical of the administration
Lot's of secrets with the potus, I wonder why... Thing is that sealing the records of agent Terry does not mean spit in the investigation of F&F. There are still many avenues of investigation. If anything this is showing the panic on the part of the administration.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jcord

Wrong,,,, In Support of TreadUpon, The 'in' was already there.
Headline:

Obama Admin Seals Records of Murdered Border Patrol Agent Implicated in Fast and Furious

Source: www.weeklystandard.com...
edit on 30-11-2011 by guohua because: Spelling

ETA: jcord, I can not say what I wanted too,,,, But Please Stop trying to Derail this Thread,,,, All intelligent People Understand the Title and The Content of The Article. Obama is a Crooked, Lying, P. O. S.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Source title

"Obama Admin Seals Records of Murdered Border Patrol Agent Implicated in Fast and Furious"

The Op's TITLE

"Obama Admin Seals Records of Murdered Border Patrol Agent Implicated in Fast and Furious"

same damn title. move along!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join