It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comedian Patrice O'Neal Passes Away (11-29-2011)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Did a search and did not find this posted. If it was, mods please delete.

Comedian Patrice O' Neil has passed away at the age of 41, leaving the world a much emptier and sadder place. He left one month after suffering complications from a massive stroke he had on October 26, earnestly fighting a battle that he would lose. Read more: www.digitaljournal.com...

www.digitaljournal.com...

I feel bad for the Comedy Central crew who just went through the loss of Greg Giraldo not that long ago.
en.wikipedia.org...

If you watched the Roast of Charlie Sheen you'll remember how Patrice was getting roasted pretty hard. He was even talking about how he was close to death and he couldn't believe how nasty everyone was being to him. I will miss him.

Nick DiPaolo & Artie Lange remember Patrice O'Neal

R.I.P. Patrice.

edit on 30-11-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

heard about this the other day
very saddening ...

this dood was the best on the
charlie sheen roast

I can't believe No boobtube clip of it
come'on

the best one's always leave to soon

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
A terrible lost for comedy, the man was a genius and it's a crime to no longer be able to hear his interesting takes on certain subjects. It's kind of shocking he's not getting any kind of recognition on here.....Patrice was a true comedian's comedian so all the genuinely funny or smart human beings knew of him some way or another.

R.I.P

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by LionOfMu

It's kind of shocking he's not getting any kind of recognition on here.....Patrice was a true comedian's comedian so all the genuinely funny or smart human beings knew of him some way or another.

Correct. I'm from the Boston area and we all knew him around here. Anyone who is into comedy knew of him, anyone who is funny took notes from him, we will all miss him.

top topics

join