It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman “imprisoned” on Scientology cruise ship for 12 years ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I was unaware that the Church of Scientology has a cruise ship

how many other religions have a cruise ship

Source ABC.net. Aus

the above link contains the video girls interview.
ATS members in OZ may already be aware of this story being that it broke there 1st.

I personally don't understand how you don't know how to escape ?
I thought fight or flight was instinctual ?
makes you wonder how severe the brainwashing is

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by spoonbender

Yeah L. Ron Hubbard had a massive cruiser back in the days of early scientology and supposedly had a lot of young boys on there. I remember reading rumours that he used to have some kind of sexy orgy on there or something. Quite creepy.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
this cult should be eradicated from the face of the earth.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by spoonbender

These people are brainwashed and broken down friom a very young age. When their families are in the Sea Org, these children are given almost no formal education, no money or bank accounts, no cell phones or computers and no contact with media, movies, internet,etc. Nothing but Scientology.

If they complain, they are considered "out ethics" and made to do hard labor and even sometimes sent to detention camps. They are often seperated from family members, but if they leave, their family and freinds disconnect (disown) from them.
youtu.be...

youtu.be...

To see their leader, David Miscavige in action, and how brainwashed his people are, see my thread that I did yesterday on the announcement of L Ron Hubbards death www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join