It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

resadent evil 2

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   
i just saw the trailer for it holy# its going to be good

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I wish it was more based on the video games.. The first movie could have been quite the thriller if it took place 100% in the mansion.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   
this one looks to be in the city of Racoon city

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DRAGON27
this one looks to be in the city of Racoon city

True.. Ya never know.. Might me good.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
they cant make them like the games to much killing,they would be censered out of PG-13 straight to NC-17

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I read all the books and they are good I hope the movies are better.

I started reading the first book when I confiscated it from one of my students (8th grader) for reading it in during the class.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I read all the books and they are good I hope the movies are better.

I also read all the books. They really tied loose ends in the games.

I think that the first movie wasn't a copy of the first Resident Evil game because it would have REALLY dragged at points. Remember when you had to find all those damn keys and jewels and puzzle pieces and what not? That took forever.

The first movie really didn't have much in common with the game or book, except the title, it was about a virus turning people into zombies and that's about it. I hope this one is a combo of the second and third games, but from the commercials, it doesn't look like it will be. Oh well, I thought the first film rocked and this one will too.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
My son has the game and he did told me that the movie was nothing like the game.

I like the first movie and I want to see the next.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I have never played the game but i saw the movie it was pretty cool.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   
i had no idea there were books out...

but, yeah... the first one could of been so much better if it had been in the mansion, and also if they had kept the game camera angles!

lets hope the second will live up to expecations, although from what i've heard the nemesis sucks

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The trailer is out??
Good lord, i have to watch it. Anyone got a link???

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
The trailer is out??

www.apple.com...

I saw the movie tonight. Milla Jovovitch is really hot.

The movie was very entertaining, alot of action. Not too much in common with the games, I think, I only played RE2. Not too gory, like the original Dawn of the Dead movies, now those were classics. Not alot going on with the story line, but I am easily entertained. The ending had an interesting twist, but I wont give it away until more people have seen the movie.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by BLUELol
i had no idea there were books out...

but, yeah... the first one could of been so much better if it had been in the mansion, and also if they had kept the game camera angles!

lets hope the second will live up to expecations, although from what i've heard the nemesis sucks

Yes the entire series is out and well I know how it ends too...................

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
The trailer is out??

i dont know i saw it on TV at like 2am.
i think i was watching the SIFI ch. or some thing like that.
theres not much to the trailer
its than the Aliens first teaser trailer something like 15 sec.

[Edited on 11-9-2004 by DRAGON27]

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
The first game was good, well it was the only one I played. I played it with my cousin when I was 7 and it scared the crap outta me. I may see this one, never saw the first but this one looks better. Or I'll just rent it months from now.

One question, are the zombies normal zombies? Like slow,stupid,brutal ones and not like the somewaht smart,fast and viscious ones in the DOTD remake, which was quite poor.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster

One question, are the zombies normal zombies? Like slow,stupid,brutal ones and not like the somewaht smart,fast and viscious ones in the DOTD remake, which was quite poor.

Yes they are normal.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Thank God, zombies are supposed to be slow and dumb not fast and semi-intelligent. The slowness adds to the aura of horror, the speed makes it kinda dumb. The remake of DOTD was weakend by the fast zombies.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
dont forget the other mutations from the T-virus.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 06:33 AM
link   
there is a preveiw on the Hellboy DVD disk 2

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Well I saw it over the weekend and it wasn't all that bad. Entertaining, but not as much as the first one. Unfortinitly, they put another crap "to be continued" ending on it which really pisses me off.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join