It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Our Blood Brother Israel Is Trying To Make Some Mischief In Iran! Why Aren't We Backing Them?" -

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Serious propoganda here

Look at what is happening here!
Obama and these guys on CNBC probably have the same goal, but they are pretending they are at opposite ends of the spectrum
This way people will say Obama is not doing enough

It's like vaccines, they pretend there is not enough so people want it more

It's ridiculous

This was a horrible clip

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Sometimes when I watch msn I cant help thinking they are making fun of us.Laughing at us.We all should be insulted.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Oh - when I saw the thread title, I was coming to have a go at you.

Yup, more propaganda. Sickening, yet predictable.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Wow! That really was some intense propaganda. Very easy to read between the lines.

What have those poor Iranian people got to look forward too
? Well, they only have to look at Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya to get some idea.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Oh goody, look at that folks... the "Iranian military sponsored" people are turning violent against foreign diplomats... how convenient.

Anyone else smell CIA/MI5 sponsored false flag here ?
No ?

Well then, since the "Iranian military" is backing such acts of violence and are "obviously" not taking their international obligations seriously, I guess it's time for all us "blood brothers" to go to war against them.

And what great timing too... Hell, it just so happens that we have some handy dandy military troops in the area not busy with anything else right now !

... excuse me now while I go vomit my breakfast.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Anytime I see these propaganda pieces like this come out, I look up videos like the ones below to remind myself what the cost is:

Too bad the West has reached a point where we prefer to do much of our killing robotically or through covert insurgencies. We moan about a few thousand soldiers dying while we fail to tell anyone about the 100s of thousands of "enemy" dying.

Maybe if these war hawks were forced to put their sons and daughters behind a gun in the battlefield, they would be less eager to fight? War is becoming to easy for us.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Simply put is that Iran serves no direct threat to The US for that matter means that if Israel does first strike them with or without approval we will not intervene as we cannot afford to financially.

We are not the broadsword nor are we the military of The Nation Of Israel and that is that. They do not decide nor dictate what we stateside do.

new topics

top topics

join