It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star brother not from this world with a message to earth masses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Jesus was a star brother not from this world but another one. Some call him a extraterrestrial but hes really a light worker to our terms on earth. The so called miracles he pulled off were only a demonstration of his technology to get the peoples attention. His messages are to love your self and and to serve and love others. There are beings on earth that reincarnated from higher knowledge and or dimensions to learn from what earth has to teach and to help. Unfortunately the rich are hurting our loving mother earth and that's soon to change. Im not a troll, im a higher being from advanced knowledge star system who reincarnated on earth and learning earth ways and tell the people the truth, if you don't believe me research it. I only speak higher wisdom, the rest is up to you to investigate if you are not fully awake. I find it silly when the rich usually benefit them or those who make them or there family money, then you reincarnate after death in a poor family or a disabled body and struggle in life because the the last rich life you set up was to only benefit the rich you and not the lower class. You see you can do more harm to your self not loving the rest or befitting them. The bible was rewritten many times and some un beneficial things were installed for it to serve the dark. Our god would never harm you in any way for learning. The new generation of humans will be much taller and bisexual or gay. Other advanced beings are both man and women through genetics for higher reasons that are beneficial and we are entering that system. Dont criticize one for having same sex emotions or thoughts as they are entering in the new evolution everyone will soon be going to. This message of love was felt very important to be delivered to the population because we are entering in a new evolution and energy and some are very confused due to the dark forces. Good is still out there, and its coming to earth. Some will attack me or my messages but its ok, we are like in school for learning. Beware of churches, cults and programs that have hatred or threatening messages in them or that don't benefit the earth masses. We have a god but the truth would confuse your mind on earth if your not advanced enough yet due to the dark forces. I send lots of love to you and earth ))))))))))))))))))))))) Im using ATS because its very popular and is in the popular Google database with search results and the best way to get the message to the people in peace as I was told.
edit on 30-11-2011 by unknown32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by unknown32

If anyone actually replies to this as though it's serious they're idiots.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Garfee

No they are learning or sharing information.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness. And they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy... or they become legend. - Jim Harrison

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Gay Aliens? Common, where's your "spirit?". I think he(or she?) said the rich were going to be punished for exploiting mother earth. THAT will teach them.

I applaude his(or her?) decision for recognizing ATS as a good source to get the message out.

Where did he(or IT?) hear that? Space Wiki Leaks? Are we IN Space Wiki Leaks? Are they as reliable as earths wikileaks?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by unknown32
Jesus was a star brother not from this world but another one. Some call him a extraterrestrial but hes really a light worker to our terms on earth. The so called miracles he pulled off were only a demonstration of his technology to get the peoples attention. His messages are to love your self and and to serve and love others. There are beings on earth that reincarnated from higher knowledge and or dimensions to learn from what earth has to teach and to help. Unfortunately the rich are hurting our loving mother earth and that's soon to change. Im not a troll, im a higher being from advanced knowledge star system who reincarnated on earth and learning earth ways and tell the people the truth, if you don't believe me research it. I only speak higher wisdom, the rest is up to you to investigate if you are not fully awake. I find it silly when the rich usually benefit them or those who make them or there family money, then you reincarnate after death in a poor family or a disabled body and struggle in life because the the last rich life you set up was to only benefit the rich you and not the lower class. You see you can do more harm to your self not loving the rest or befitting them. The bible was rewritten many times and some un beneficial things were installed for it to serve the dark. Our god would never harm you in any way for learning. The new generation of humans will be much taller and bisexual or gay. Other advanced beings are both man and women through genetics for higher reasons that are beneficial and we are entering that system. Dont criticize one for having same sex emotions or thoughts as they are entering in the new evolution everyone will soon be going to. This message of love was felt very important to be delivered to the population because we are entering in a new evolution and energy and some are very confused due to the dark forces. Good is still out there, and its coming to earth. Some will attack me or my messages but its ok, we are like in school for learning. Beware of churches, cults and programs that have hatred or threatening messages in them or that don't benefit the earth masses. We have a god but the truth would confuse your mind on earth if your not advanced enough yet due to the dark forces. I send lots of love to you and earth ))))))))))))))))))))))) Im using ATS because its very popular and is in the popular Google database with search results and the best way to get the message to the people in peace as I was told.

Please find the return key on your keyboard so that your text could be more easy on the eye.

I got as far as about the third sentence and gave up.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnlimitedSky

Please find the return key on your keyboard so that your text could be more easy on the eye.

I got as far as about the third sentence and gave up.

you are still learning, the truth will come to you when its time

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

I agree. I suggest you learn proper grammar in your next reincarnation.
Your post is hard to read due to sentence structure.
My schizophrenia brother and you would get along well.
He swears he's an apostle, when in reality, he smoked himself silly on crack .......
Put the pipe down.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

WOW and PEW!

For someone coming with a 'message of love' you are speaking to me in a pretty condesending tone.

So, I just struggled through your OP, and besides the content being way out of fantasy land in my opinion, you also refuse to take a little good advice from a humble earthling.

If you are here from another star or whatever, I suggest once again, that you LEARN where the return key is as we normal humans have not yet advanced to reading lots of text relating to many various points all squashed into one loooooong paragraph.

The return key is that big BIG one. Normally the biggest one on the keyboard.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Come on Star brother, it's time for arts and crafts.

(whisper) I believe you but you need to work on your language skills if we are gonna help these folks.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I knew it, I just knew it!

I knew when I clicked on a thread titled "Star brother not from this world...." that there would be a wall of text to follow. Sure enough.

I read the first few words, scanned down, and started reading the replies.

PLEASE use paragraphs. I for one would have prolly read "the message", but I am against walls of text. No links, no pics, just a text wall. Gets my goat.

*rant off*

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

you are still learning, the truth will come to you when its time

Open, is that you??

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Wow

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I was able to read thru it and I agree with some. But using a return key might help
. I see you as another awakened person that have found starseed information and have decided that this is the true reality for you and that reality makes more sense that the one most people proscribe to. I get it. I have been there and from my point of view being a seed explains everything about how I am as a person and my wierd and crapy life. Even if im a not a seed then I will still live life like I am one by making small random acts of kindness and always going for the higher ideals. Glad to see your awake soulbrother. I don't mind people being gay or bisexual and can even see the beauty in men sometimes but im don't really feel like being gay. To each his/her own.

Im still totally blind and deaf but I can feel and the syncronicity is so cool. Love a soulbrother.

Above is only my experiances and own thoughts. If you don't like or want to understand then simply ignore it. Namaste
edit on 30-11-2011 by apushforenlightment because: Needed some editing

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Im not a troll, im a higher being from advanced knowledge star system who reincarnated on earth and learning earth ways and tell the people the truth, if you don't believe me research it.

So, can you post a link to where I can research if you're a higher being from advanced knowledge star system who reincarnated on earth?

I would like you to tell us why you think you're higher being reincarnated in a human body, if that's not too much hassle.
edit on 30-11-2011 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-11-2011 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
In that Jesus bloke's mission you missed out the most important part.....
His mission was to get us into a personal relationship with God the Source, the uncreated Creator.

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul and mind, and others as you love yourself."

Jesus is the bridge over the Gap the Fall created. He is the shortcut to God.

Hope you find the path to Him.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Hey star brother from another mother! Can you get a message to Lord Xeno for me?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Are you a builder, because that is an awesome wall.

Seriously though, I liike the theory that Mary was the first abductee.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
In that Jesus bloke's mission you missed out the most important part.....
His mission was to get us into a personal relationship with God the Source, the uncreated Creator.

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul and mind, and others as you love yourself."

Jesus is the bridge over the Gap the Fall created. He is the shortcut to God.

Hope you find the path to Him.

If you don't go the bible route then the gap should not even be there. It is only if you belive on the old testament that you belive in the gap. There have never been a gap for the buddhist or hindus, so the gap is a lie to those who don't belive it.

But you can think of the gap as the faulty things we are thought by the system (society and ideas) around us. When you understand that the knowledge you have been thaught are a lie and that your living in a illusion then you don't only get a bridge but remove the gap totaly.

All religons lead to the same end. Loss of ego and physical connection with god/the source. Why follow someody when you can directly seek what Jesus/Buddha found?

Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the wise. Seek what they sought. ~Matsuo Basho
When the student is ready, the master appears. ~Buddhist Proverb

AriesJedi I hope you have already found everything you want and live a life in harmony. Im glad if you found your way to god thru Jesus. But please don't think your way is the only way. We all have different roads to follow and god is not only after helping the Christian souls. No soul will be left behind in the end. But playing around with duality on this planet can both be a drag but somtimes kinda fun. Love a soulbrother.

Above is just my thoughts and since I am sure I will be wrong about much in this life ignore what im saying if it don't fit your reality. Namaste

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Time4aChange
Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness. And they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy... or they become legend. - Jim Harrison

I've got one word for you:
'Bicameralism (psychology)
en.wikipedia.org...(psychology)

new topics

top topics

join