It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No love for the wife, No money for you.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
French man ordered to pay wife 10,000 euros for lack of sex

In its ruling, the court said the man’s wife deserved the damages due to the suffering she endured because of her sexless marriage.
“The wife’s expectations were legitimate in the sense that sexual relations between married people are an expression of their mutual affection and part of the duties that proceed from marriage,” the court said.

It dismissed the husband’s argument that health problems and long working hours had simply reduced the opportunities for the couple to have sex.

The court ruled that he had not proved “any health problems that would make him completely incapable of having intimate relations with his wife.”

basically what this judge is saying is that marriage is prostitution

how in the world any man can judge another and basically force sexual relations on someone is beyond me, strange sad times we live in.

all marriage is now a'days is a binding contract designed to turn men into cattle and I am tired of it!
we as men should take notice and stand up for our rights to NOT put out we are not just mindless studs put on this earth to give physical pleasure. we are people too with feelings.

I ask this judge what about the wifes duties she was obviously neglecting this man.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

I wonder if this can be flipped around here... can I...?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

I wonder who the attorney is?But he still have a chance to escape the punishment,if he change his sex....you know!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

wow

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

So , this man is just a slave working day and night to get money .

Then his wife goes to course claiming " he doesn't have more than 24 hours a day"

Then the judge says " hey , man , don't be so cruel , give her some money for the time you don't have "

What does it mean ?

I think we live in a era that men are the slave of women. It is why we call it end of days.

edit on 30/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments, queries or concerns to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join