It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Vaccines Soon Could Be "Made In China"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I would trust each country's Medical standards authority's to make sure the vaccines are safe and made to the WHO standards www.who.int...
China are a member of the WHO and would have to pass the same standards as any other country/company making these vaccines.
Whether the vaccines are good for us is not the debate here.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

Which spineless power in EU you mean exactly ?

But I prefer this: The USA closes it's border, we make use of our Thorium reserve: Kick out all the illegals and unwanted immigrants(immigrant hordes that entered the country via the 1965 changes to immigration) and sit back and watch as the EU regains it's teeth and forces certain punks, in certain countries that engage in bestiality with camels, into slave labor.

I think that your govt better do that and then look how those spineless vulture vampires die from starvation.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Many of the medical implants Americans are getting are made in China.

Drug manufacturing went to China.

Sure they've been caught poisoning medicine like Tylenol or Rolaids which was sent to America to kill Americans.....

But Corporate Profits are high and Americans are expendable.

Besides....in America Vaccine makers have 100% immunity, you can't sue them. The Federal Government set up that fake "Vaccine Court" in the US Dept of Justice.

China's had it pretty easy killing Americans...and making money at the same time.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
As much as I laugh at all the vaccine conspiracies on here, having them made in China is literally the ONE thing that would lead me to refusing a vaccination outright.

If Chinese manufacturers are putting lead in children's toys, melamine in baby formula and pet food, and ethylene glycol in toothpaste, there is NO WAY IN HECK that I'm letting ANYONE inject ANYTHING from China into my body.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join