It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Vaccines Soon Could Be "Made In China"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Your Vaccines Soon Could Be "Made In China"

AP/BLAZE -

Then, this past March the World Health Organization announced that China’s drug safety authority meets international standards for vaccine regulation. It opened the doors for Chinese vaccines to be submitted for WHO approval so they can be bought by U.N. agencies and the GAVI Alliance.

“China is a vaccine-producing power” with more than 30 companies that have an annual production capacity of nearly 1 billion doses — the largest in the world, the country’s State Food and Drug Administration told The Associated Pres..
“I personally predict that in the next five to 10 years, China will become a very important vaccine manufacture base in the world,” said Wu Yonglin, vice president of the state-owned China National Biotec Group, the country‘s largest biological products maker that has been producing China’s encephalitis vaccine since 1989.

This won't happen tomorrow ... or the next day .. it'll take a few years. The article says they'll most likely be starting out with vaccines for Japanese encephalitis, polio, pneumonia and rotavirus. I don't understand the need for another polio vaccination. But that's what they say. It also says China's ambition is to be a 'very important vaccine manufacturer in the world'. That's a high ambition.

We've got enough problems with 'open and free'
companies like Baxter when it comes to shady business. I definately don't trust China to be injecting anything into my body. Then again ... I don't trust any of them ...

Anyways, thought ya'll would like to know what was coming. 'spose it was to be expected that China would jump into this. Nothing we can do about it I guess. Just be aware ...
edit on 11/30/2011 by FlyersFan because: fixed link

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
So what if it's made in china, they are an intelligent people.
You let other thing's into your household what can be dangerous and they are made in china.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
A Chinese company put melamine into infant formaula because melamine mimics protein when tested and is much cheaper. Only problem is it is a poinson and killed many. Then there are all of the lawsuits for sulfur laden drywall from china that not only corodes copper plumbing and wiring, but makes people sick. Shrimp and fish from China are full of toxic mercury. Many countries in Asia do not use certain Chinese products. Retailers the world over know that Chinese products arive briken, misshapen and just plain unusable. Wake up to what most of the world knows.

edit on 30-11-2011 by jcord because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I definately don't trust China to be injecting anything into my body.

What ? I don't trust US to be injecting anything into my mind , some thing like American Dream smelling arrogance.

The people in China are productive and hard-trying there is no need to be jealous. It demands hard work to get to them.

It is time American people change their mind about living easy life and try to be productive financially and industrially.

It is time to change the paradigm of life. Time to change the paradigm for all people around the world.

The idea is this :

You produce ( or help producing ) something 1 $ , you sell it , you provide the 1 $ ease for yourself.

Very simple , and hard to accept.

The easiest way , for governments to fund their propaganda, was to invade other countries to get the resources for the people. But neo-colonialism doesn't let people take the beneficiaries . Multinational corporations take them.

After the Arab-spring I think that those countries will be smart to run their resources for themselves. Soon , there will be no M.C pumping out oils of Middle East countries.

End of colonialism of any kind.
edit on 30/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
If this happens soon enough, a few redneck babies more will be saved from vaccination.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

I agree my Iranian friend, we are all the same specie and everyone love's their Kid's as much as everyone else, we all want to have a good life and personally I think break down all boarders and let's just be earthlings
Who care's if the chinese are making vaccines as long as they are making it correctly.
I love your idea but unfortunatly people are greedy and want more than they have

edit on 30-11-2011 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by hmdphantom

I love your idea but unfortunatly people are greedy and want more than they have

I think that this is time for them to overcome their greed and live like a semi-perfect human.

I mean the greed is not the only enemy we find inside.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
For one, the problem doesn't Lie with the People of China, they are quite decent bunch of people, Its the Government of China that's the Culprit. Oh wait, it sounds much like another country we all know!!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Well one good thing about this is that Big Pharma will have competition...
Therefore possibly lowering prices eventually and getting rid of the monopoly some have.

The pro's may be few...
But I bet the con's are a plenty.

With all their loopholes and lack-a-dasical attitudes towards safety...
I think China will have a few vaccine's with Lead or Mercury or Asbestos in them.

I'm just saying...

If that country can't control what goes in it's childrens toys...
What makes any of you think they can control what's in a vaccine?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Thats an easy way for China to take over the world

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I remember back in the 80s/90s everyone said the same thing about Japan. And then the Asian markets crashed and Japan has not recovered to this day. The bankers know their business.

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Thats an easy way for China to take over the world

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I don't mind Chinese products as long as they're safe, something China has a poor track record with. Toys with lead, poison baby formula etc. But then again, the Euro/US companies aren't really any better with the crap they put into their vaccines either.

It's a very confusing time we live in.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

We're talking about a country that cant even produce safe pet food here.

IRM

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

So what if it's made in china, they are an intelligent people..

You are kidding, right? So what if it's China? You don't get that this is a matter of national security?
It's no big deal that the Chinese gov't has their jack-boot pressed against the neck of the
vaccine makers and that that gov't could put just about anything it wants into those vaccines ...
and then into us .... you don't get this???? Really???

Originally posted by hmdphantom
The people in China are productive and hard-trying there is no need to be jealous.

:shk: 'jealous' :shk: Try again.
Sure the people in China are productive and hard-trying.
And their Gov't is dirty and untrustworthy. THEY are the ones
that control everything .. including what goes into vaccinations from there.
Get it yet?

Who care's if the chinese are making vaccines as long as they are making it correctly.

Getting closer ... almost there ....
Everyone should care because the Chinese gov't has a history of sending to the USA things that are very bad for us. And now they'll have control over vaccinations that we have injected directly into us. This is a matter of national security. It's bad enough that Baxter and crooked and/or inept people are doing bad things within an open market, but the bad things that a world power that goes against us at every turn will certainly be untrustworthy as far as vaccinations goes.

Originally posted by havok
Well one good thing about this is that Big Pharma will have competition...
Therefore possibly lowering prices eventually and getting rid of the monopoly some have.

The writing is on the wall. China will make it much cheaper.
Big Pharma here and in Europe will suffer, and thus raise the prices on the drugs they make that China doesnt.
Cost of health care goes up ... cost of cheap and tainted Chinese Vaccines goes way down.
And Americans get injected with crap from the Chinese Gov't ...

Like I said ... boils down to a national security issue as well as a health issue.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing. The fact that it won't be anytime soon, of course, is good to lobby against it.I think some people fail to realize regulations, as an example with plastics, is different in China. Would probably be at best sketchy to use vaccinations from such a source. As we're already dealing with US vaccine issues(high mercury, large dosages, numerous vaccines at once, etc), why make it worse on our health?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

I definately don't trust China to be injecting anything into my body.

What ? I don't trust US to be injecting anything into my mind , some thing like American Dream smelling arrogance.

The people in China are productive and hard-trying there is no need to be jealous. It demands hard work to get to them.

It is time American people change their mind about living easy life and try to be productive financially and industrially.

It is time to change the paradigm of life. Time to change the paradigm for all people around the world.

The idea is this :

You produce ( or help producing ) something 1 $ , you sell it , you provide the 1 $ ease for yourself.

Very simple , and hard to accept.

The easiest way , for governments to fund their propaganda, was to invade other countries to get the resources for the people. But neo-colonialism doesn't let people take the beneficiaries . Multinational corporations take them.

After the Arab-spring I think that those countries will be smart to run their resources for themselves. Soon , there will be no M.C pumping out oils of Middle East countries.

End of colonialism of any kind.
edit on 30/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

Most Middle East oil goes to Europe, India and China. Iraqi oil went to Europe as well. You see, Europeans are now a bunch of weaklings(but still have the urge to steal and what not). So they paint the picture as American's being at fault so spaz's like you can chirp about the "American Dream". And American's like me can vote for a politicians that will use your country for artillery practice.

But I prefer this: The USA closes it's border, we make use of our Thorium reserve: Kick out all the illegals and unwanted immigrants(immigrant hordes that entered the country via the 1965 changes to immigration) and sit back and watch as the EU regains it's teeth and forces certain punks, in certain countries that engage in bestiality with camels, into slave labor.

Then again I wouldn't be surprised if your a disinfo agent who is supposed to tick off American's for the purpose of increasing hatred towards Iran....

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

Wow what a great plan you have......
But just to call him a dis info agent is wrong tbh, the guy live's in Iran and has a better insight in what is going on in his country then any of us.
The sanctions/war (hope not) will effect him alot more than you. He comes up with a idea which in a perfect world may work and you come up with an idea which is morally wrong in my opinion.
Kick out all the illegals? don't you know that the US (as many other countrys do) farming industry depend's on illegal workers?
www.voanews.com...
And seeing you are all descended from people who immigrated to your country for a better life....
Back to the OP
Any country buying these vaccines will make sure they are made correctly, we wouldn't buy them if they were full of mercury so it's in China's best interest to make them correctly.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Any country buying these vaccines will make sure they are made correctly, we wouldn't buy them if they were full of mercury so it's in China's best interest to make them correctly.

Hey bud ... I've got a bridge in Brooklyn I would like to sell ... wanna' buy it?
Seriously .. with the amount of poison coming out of China in our products now ...
and the situation between the USA and China - militarily and the rest -
you completely trust 'the system' to protect us? Oooooooookaaaayyyyyy .....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join