It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intolerance by those preaching tolerance (the tram ride)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by colin42
reply to post by fiftyfifty

No, She does not have tourettes. The rest of your rant shows the intolerance I am seeing. She was not spouting white supremacy that is an agenda you are putting on her.

Sorry, that wasn't a rant. and as for an agenda "I" am putting on her?! She clearly did that to herself by issuing a barrage of abuse, pointing out 'black and brown' people and people who weren't British. I understand your reasons for protecting her but you can't expect the rest of the population to feel the same sympathy as you do.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Non of us have any idea what is going on in her head, no one in their right mind would be spewing that much garbage especially in a public place.

I want to give her the benefit of doubt and not be quick to jump to conclusions and jump on the internet lynch mob wagon. I guess we will find out after she appears in court.

If it turns out she was just drunk or something i wont have any sympathy.....either way she needs serious help.

edit on 30-11-2011 by The Great Day because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Great Day

Non of us have any idea what is going on in her head, no one in their right mind would be spewing that much garbage especially in a public place.

I want to give her the benefit of doubt and not be quick to jump to conclusions and jump on the internet lynch mob wagon. I guess we will find out after she appears in court.

If it turns out she was just drunk or something i wont have any sympathy.....either way she needs serious help.

edit on 30-11-2011 by The Great Day because: (no reason given)

Agreed. I will leave it at that.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by colin42

I appologise I will delete/edit . I must stay away from these kind of threads. Sorry .

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

reply to post by JohnySeagull

At the hearing in Croydon her solicitor provided the information regarding the treatment she was recieving. The fact that she had just attended a session with the doctor.

She has and is under the doctor and working through her issues.

You mention above that her solicitor brought up the fact that she has just attended a doctor.

In your OP you state she had just being with a psychiatrist ( a doctor yes, but a very specific type of doctor.)

you state again in this post she has a doctor and is working with one.

can you confirm if you were mistaken in the OP by stating she was with a psychiatrist or simply confirm that the solicitor brought up the fact she had just attended a psychiatrist and she is working with a psychiatrist now too.

thanks.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Doctor/ psychiatist which one do you find easier to type? You dont take a doctors report to court for mental illness. Please stop trying to be sherlock holmes your appearing more like inspector Clausue.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
The media will always publish the form of "news" that gets the best ratings.

(Most) people will believe the worst about others. Even after mitigating circumstances are revealed.

Mental illness, by its very definition, is a condition which causes one to act "out of character".

Even the most ebullient child will behave differently when frightened and surrounded by people they don't know in a place they're not accustomed to. Just as adults respond differently, so will children. They aren't formed by cookie cutters.

Intolerance and prejudice are readily apparent in and amongst peoples of all ethnicity. That doesn't make it right or excusable. It just makes it a fact of life.

For the sake of her family, I wish this woman all the best. It sounds like she needs all the well wishes she can get.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by colin42

have any of the mods contacted you yet?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
ATS is not about denying ignorance. We have one guy ranting about religion as he stands for enforcing the lowering of the speed limit as thats his belief and you must all conform... period.

Thats one example of many .

There's more ignorance on ATS that off it (and I'm becoming intolerant of it) :-)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Ooohhh.

On tolerance. Anyone notice that homosexual's rant about bigotry yet they protest very actively against say a church or a group of people who believe otherwise?

Or that vegans that preach against killing animals and eating them yet eat living plants after they've killed them.

Or 'green' people who still drive cars, use things made of plastic and flush the toilet like the rest of us.

Or people who complain about the Police but phone them when they are burgled.

or .......

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
To be honest i couldnt care less if she has mental issues i actually know several people who do and have spent time in hospitals for this and not one of them has been so obscene and horrible

so for me if she did become a " Coward " and commit suicide id think its just one less racist person on this planet she is vile and all thats wrong with the world we live in her attitude has nothing to do with her health she disgusts me in every single way and to be honest she looks more like a drug abuser than a nut case as her gurning showed

one sick individual

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
I'm actually inclined to believe you OP and I NEVER believe anything I read online. At the very least your message about people calling for the death of a racist for being racist being just as ignorant as being a racist should be spread around some more. I'm not sure if you are telling the truth about this woman, trying to get attention or making a rather interesting point but again, for some odd reason I am inclined to believe you.

I am inclined to believe OP too, but I still have a hunch OP is secretly loling at us all

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

They both have coloured workmates and friends that will have to understand Emma's actions. The ones I have spoken to were shocked, felt let down and the old saying 'no smoke without fire' is an old saying for a reason.

what the effing hell is a coloured person or a person of colour that right there is offensive in its own right this proves your underlying racism you have

prick

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by theruthlessone

They both have coloured workmates and friends that will have to understand Emma's actions. The ones I have spoken to were shocked, felt let down and the old saying 'no smoke without fire' is an old saying for a reason.

what the effing hell is a coloured person or a person of colour that right there is offensive in its own right this proves your underlying racism you have

prick

He's using the typical way of defending someone who says they aren't racist 'can't be racist,she has friends that aren't white! " ...as for the woman,she clearly is.People have a right to be upset about that video regardless of underlying issues that caused her to act that way.It's disgusting.And if she truly is ill I hope she gets the help she needs.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by theruthlessone

No thats intolerance. How else do I explain who they are?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

well listen if my mates or anyone introduced me as there coloured friend or as a coloured person id say what colour........?

Im me Jay im not definable by the tone of my skin im defined by the person i am

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

Yes and on cue here comes that nonsense. As I said in the OP intolerance shown by those attacking people they have decided to hate and found an excuse to do it.

Do you need me to list their country of origin. It would be difficult because most were born here. Get off your PC horse and the rest I have never asked as it does not matter.

Intolerance abounds and most of it is your own that you deflect onto others.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Such a caring person. You must feel proud.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

And was I introducing them to you? Pretty dam sure I have seen others in the hate threads when spweing bile towards this woman using all those words to describe those on the tram they pretend to be defending including 'that white trash'.

Grow up.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

I am proud im proud i dont judge people on there ethnic origin i dont judge people on the tone of there skin and i dont judge people on where they was born

what i do judge people on is how the act as a person and yeah i couldnt care less about " Emma " i bet she is not spouting her mouth off in jail telling all in your words " coloured " people to # off home because in her words they " cant be english because your black "

and the fact you say she has " coloured " friends makes me disrespect her even more and you for trying to defend the indefensable

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join