It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Deliberate Poisoning of the Afro Communities in The West

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
"Does this mean anything to you?" (Peter Tosh of The Wailers)

en.wikipedia.org... aine_trafficking_in_the_US

en.wikipedia.org...(United_States)

www.copvcia.com...

Check this! Ya see, the flooding of the Afro communities with this partly synthetic drug that has caused so much suffering and misery to indigenous people in South America is all manipulated and planned; to destroy the once God Fearing Church going communities and take away their strength and vitality and impose yet another kind of mental slavery and gun crime upon the communities! Be wise! I am saying all this because I care and I can no longer stand to watch this happening to people I love and care about!!!

*in memory of beautiful Amy Winehouse Madam "Back To BLACK"! I know she cared about the People very much, but her life was cut very short by drug and alcohol abuse! Not her fault, she was a victim!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I have never accepted this conspiracy theory. Nobody is physically forcing people to take crack. I think the real evil resides within the communities themselves from gangsters and pushers.

Oh and the sad death of amy winehouse was caused by her own lack of self control. She was a victim of her own self indulgence and nothing more.
edit on 30-11-2011 by Atzil321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9
"Does this mean anything to you?" (Peter Tosh of The Wailers)

nope not really :/

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

and, there's no white people on crack???

just like there's no white people on welfare...

ain't not whites out there with guns blowing each other away either......

I don't believe it's a racial thing, none of it...
I don't believe the powers that be really give a darn what color your skin is, they just want to push enough of us down to ensure that they can still maintain a lavish lifestyle and make more next year, than they did this year!!!
to classify these problems according to race, well, that is just the scapegoating, trying to blame this group or that, for the mess....

edit on 30-11-2011 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

The CIA are the biggest drug dealers on earth among all the other nefarious alphabet agencies of the American government.

Even Bolivia Won't Do Business With The DEA Anymore

They're not welcome in South America anymore so they have the cartels working for them. Their main cash crop now is the opium in Afghanistan.

top topics

join