It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW III will start in March 2012 ?!?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
______beforeitsnews/story/1430/369/They_have_chosen_a_day_in_March_of_next_year.html

All the political moves arround the globe will lead to this ! Only if some "miracle" will change this !, GO MIRACLE!!

Mod Note: Starting a new thread? Read here first.
edit on 30-11-2011 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Yeah! I like "quanta affective energy weapons"! BTW: next Tuesday will be a Tuesday - you know what to do, do you?!

Honestly, this is nothing but fearmongering via foretelling. Not a grain of evidence here.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I am unfamiliar with Before it is News but is that a site where people can make claims, with no source, no backing of evidence and without any need to proof read their postings? I typically shy from disparaging another person's opinion on matter but really?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Going to be a busy year,December's taken for obvious reasons ,Major Earthquake in July or August. the return of Christ April and now WW3 in March. And here i am living in paradise feeling guilty about waking to another beautiful sunny day. Bring it on

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sabalsis1972

If something were to happen it would be between 25th December 2011 to 19th March? 2012 or between December 2012 to March 2013 but it won't necessarily mean war....just NATO doing their humanitarian thing!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Here's a Video for you -

members.beforeitsnews.com...:_Dr._Jerome_Corsi_and_Alex_Jones.html

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
someones been watching too much Brad Meltzer's Decoded
silly web bots and your awesome predictions

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I read not past the first few paragraphs and I see that it is not true. It is asinine to believe in this. The site exists to gain more traffic and gain more money, it does this through people like you. I am not surprised if you work for that site. If you are not agreeing with me, let me know, and I can easily deconstruct that article for you, to explain bit by bit why it's written, and how it's done so.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
regardless of the recent trend of events which are pointing to an inevitable world war I have high hopes an unpredictable, miraculous event will occur that will prevent and/or significantly postpone a war with Iran & WW3
edit on 30-11-2011 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I think that HITLER is laughing now till tears, about the big zhit we are in too , he will say : "I told you so about the J bank system, now you are all to be exterminated"!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
No, its a known hoax site, anything from that site is made up.

Delete it from your bookmarks as its 100% misinformation.

top topics

join