It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Social Progress of humanity toward freedom to EVERYONE no matter who they are...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
It seems like humanity started off with freedom and acceptance but then became really strict, and now things are going back to freedom and acceptance...

Look at this, it is in chronological order:

humans started off naked and living naturally.

Later, they started to wear clothing.

Slavery was the easy way out of doing work, so many adapted this.

Religions are formed repressing human nature (sexuality, nudity, eating habits, harmful rituals and traditions).

It got so bad, that people became paranoid and started killing each other (Calling each other "witchs" and "devils").

It's OK for someone to be of a different religion (but many people are still discriminating).

Eventually people become more accepting. [Freedom Of Religion]

People were dislike the ones who dislike slavery.

They used their holy books to "prove" that slavery is OK.

Eventually the slaves got their freedom. [slavery abolished]

The slaves are considered second class citizens along with women.

The woman and slaves become regular citizens [equal rights for different races and genders]

Certain gender roles become unisex (instead of being called "masculine" or "feminine"). [sexism is shamed]

It's OK to be nude out in public in some places [Freedom to dress up or be in natural human skin]

TV shows are shamed if they are not portraying a perfect American family.

TV becomes censored.

TV becomes more realistic and reality TV is formed. [More TV freedom]

Gays are allowed to have sex and not go to jail. [Being gay no longer illegal]

Gays are allowed to marry in certain countries. [More gay freedoms]

Based on this, You can see how humanity is progressing. We are becoming more and more accepting of different ideas. What do you think about this?

I would also like to make some predictions based on the progress which I KNOW will eventually happen because humanity is going more and more towards freedom:

Predictions:

• TV will be allowed to say more and more curse words and will eventually allow nudism.
  • Eventually people in love with animals and robots (if we ever get that far), will fight for marriage.
  • Since animal-love isn't banned everywhere, animal lovers will move to those states.
  • People may still be religious but they will have more of a "humanity is one" and a "universal God" concept.
  • Individuality will be normal and everyone will be seem as equals BECAUSE they are all different.

It seems like this happens as a result of people's consciousness raising and becoming more accepting (peaceful) than fearful and scared of change.

What do you think?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I was mostly with you until I got to the animal loving
I think the internet has helped bring us together and helped us see through propaganda. I wonder which states will support animal loving? Utah?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by theovermensch

Not support, it's just not illegal.

Of course you don't approve of animal love, this is forbidden today, like gays were long ago...

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

If someone wants to marry their cat because they love it,Im cool with that I guess. But I really dont think they should consumate

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Why would you put animal love in this?

new topics

top topics

join