It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the Freak is It?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aim64C
reply to post by waynos

I noticed this as well.

When they zoom in on the object, you can clearly see a prop on either wing root and a quite standard set of horizontal and vertical stabilizers. . . and the wind-screen of a cockpit.

It appears that all they've done is add in some gray pixels around the original filmed aircraft.
it looks to me like the hoax is a little more involved than that, but there is no doubt the wings have one level of lighting, focus, and contrast, and the object under the wings has a different level of focus, and since it should be immediately under the wings, the focus should be the same at this distance.

So it sure looks like a hoax to me.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
It looks fake.
Sorry, but that's just the way I see it.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Honestly the guys who came up with this are wankers. It is so obviously fake that I have only looked at it once. The "aircraft" doesn't even fly in a straight line, and yes I agree its an image of a real aircraft that has been really badly doctored. They spent more effort on their logo than on the rubbish they are putting out. The siren should have gone off in everyones head when the word 'subscribe' flipped onto the screen. People like this just piss me off. They aren't uncovering anything, they are carpet baggers selling snake oil. Preying on ignorance, fear or in some cases mental disorders to promote something as fact(s) and ask people to give them money in return. Its one of the reasons I take great delight in mercilessly hammering perpetrators of this rubbish when I come across them, or hard core fanatics who shout down anyone who try's pointing out the obvious that it's BS they are promoting.

Negative 1 out of 10 for their efforts here.

LEE.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
There are test platforms where they will attach a new cockpit or canopy design to the front or tail section or even an experimental aircraft to the rear or belly of the aircraft etc but that is not one of them. It looks completely fake. There isn't enough power on that plane to propel something like that. Even that slow. The wings would never sustain lift on something that long.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
it looks like a flying crusifix id say its a drone prototype are something

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Looks like some weird dirigible at a lower altitude being towed by something comparable to a Fokker F27 flying above it. (I've seen "fast" R/C airships comparable in shape. One maker of such calls it a "hyperblimp" and has a related website.) But not sure how well something like that could even work in practice at a much larger scale.

If the guys posting the video are known for hoaxes though, than that seems the more likely explanation.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join