It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unreported Last Month: Greater Albania Makes Land Claims against Greece in New York at Columbus Day

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I am 100% outraged that this took place not only that but it went unreported by the major mainstream media outlets during Columbus Day.

Source Reb Riot
Source Greek American

…As we reveal today, the day that Americans celebrate at the federal level every second Monday in October, the days of Christopher Columbus (Columbus Day) and accurately Monday, October 10 (2011) Albanians and Kosovars of America belonging to the so-called “Black-Red Alliance ” (Red and Black Alliance) made ​​a highly provocative act against Greece.

During the grand parade to celebrate honor and commemorating Christopher Columbus, the 5th Avenue, which is considered one of the largest in America and especially in NY Albanians caused by slogans against Greece waving the Albanian flag with the map of greater Albania and focused point of Tsamouri the Greek Thessaly. Here another great quote from the great parade on the day of Christopher Columbus.

Chameria The involvement of this challenging group dynamic presence fanatics Kosovar Albanians and the most popular holiday for Americans and run largely by Italians and Spaniards, Albanians and Kosovars to pioneer and leader in America fanatic Kreshnik Spahiu participated in this great parade with a central huge banner that read "Chameria is is Albanian ”! Albanian "! Το πανό που ήταν στο κέντρο της παρέλασης και κρατούσε ομάδα νέων Αλβανών και Κοσοβάρων ακολουθούσαν 100αδες παρέες Αλβανών και Κοσοβάρων που χόρευαν και φώναζαν συνθήματα και για την μεγάλη Αλβανία και την υπόδουλη Ελληνική Τσαμουριά! The banner was at the center of the parade and held group of young Albanians and Kosovar Albanian groups followed 100s and Kosovars who danced and chanted slogans and great Albania and enslaved Greek Tsamouria!

What you make of this? if your in new york city shouldnt you feel a bit outraged?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Christopher Columbus was a tyrant, I have no idea why you guys set aside a day for him.

That said, from what I can tell you are pissed that some people decided to protest in a country that supposedly upholds freedoms and liberty for all.

Correct me if I am wrong though, that article was difficult to read even translated.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

That said, from what I can tell you are pissed that some people decided to protest in a country that supposedly upholds freedoms and liberty for all.

Theres a difference between protesting and holding a rally demanding or even stating your people in this case albanians are waving flags and holdings sings that reads Great Albania and even yelling that they want to steal parts of greece.

Thats a bit different from protesting, protesting is an expression of objection, this rally was not.

Just a question how would you feel if the spanish started protesting asking to have Independence from America? would you still call that freedom?

edit on 30-11-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-11-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Well, considering I'm not American I can only answer from an outsiders perspective - to me it looks like a huge kerfuffle over nothing. Sure, some people decided to wave some flags and demand some land from Greece, so what? Are you worried because of the actual message or because they dared to do it on Columbus Day?

Either way, I see no issue, but then I'm not American am I.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

I am 100% outraged that this took place not only that but it went unreported by the major mainstream media outlets during Columbus Day.

Source Reb Riot
Source Greek American

…As we reveal today, the day that Americans celebrate at the federal level every second Monday in October, the days of Christopher Columbus (Columbus Day) and accurately Monday, October 10 (2011) Albanians and Kosovars of America belonging to the so-called “Black-Red Alliance ” (Red and Black Alliance) made ​​a highly provocative act against Greece.

During the grand parade to celebrate honor and commemorating Christopher Columbus, the 5th Avenue, which is considered one of the largest in America and especially in NY Albanians caused by slogans against Greece waving the Albanian flag with the map of greater Albania and focused point of Tsamouri the Greek Thessaly. Here another great quote from the great parade on the day of Christopher Columbus.

Chameria The involvement of this challenging group dynamic presence fanatics Kosovar Albanians and the most popular holiday for Americans and run largely by Italians and Spaniards, Albanians and Kosovars to pioneer and leader in America fanatic Kreshnik Spahiu participated in this great parade with a central huge banner that read "Chameria is is Albanian ”! Albanian "! Το πανό που ήταν στο κέντρο της παρέλασης και κρατούσε ομάδα νέων Αλβανών και Κοσοβάρων ακολουθούσαν 100αδες παρέες Αλβανών και Κοσοβάρων που χόρευαν και φώναζαν συνθήματα και για την μεγάλη Αλβανία και την υπόδουλη Ελληνική Τσαμουριά! The banner was at the center of the parade and held group of young Albanians and Kosovar Albanian groups followed 100s and Kosovars who danced and chanted slogans and great Albania and enslaved Greek Tsamouria!

What you make of this? if your in new york city shouldnt you feel a bit outraged?

That's such a lame post. No offense buddy but you're making to much out of nothing. Firstly is just a group of people and nothing organized or planed. Secondly there is nothing wrong in what they're asking. Chameria is Albania, inhabited by albanians who were kicked out forcefully by greeks in mid 40's. Criminal greek hordes lead by the butcher Napoleon Zerva massacred the populace in that area and pushed them out of the country, steeling their property and everything they had. So what's the problem if people are asking to have back what use to belong to them? Besides as I said is just a spontaneous manifestation and nothing organized. Unlike greek government who for decades now has been applying a politics of oppression and expansionism toward Albania as a state. Maybe is time for the history to get repaired and things go back to were they used to be. Another disinfo in your post is your statement that albanians are asking for the Greater Albania. They're asking for only Chameria. Greater Albania is far greater going further south, then east and then north. So chill out dude. That time hasn't come yet.
edit on 30-11-2011 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

You seem to be a “bit” alarmed by the Albanians demonstration on 5th avenue during Columbus Day parade. Seemingly because they were holding banners of “Greater Albania” insinuating that Cameria “chameria”, and Kosova are part of Albania. I will not get into a debate with an activist or at best a low ranking official of the Pan-Epirot Federation. That would be… You!!!! But I will put in my “ two cents”.

It is of very little importance Whether or not you are a part of this Organization what is important is that you seem to share their bigoted views. "As we reveal today, the day that Americans celebrate at the federal level every second Monday in October, the days of Christopher Columbus (Columbus Day) and accurately Monday, October 10 (2011) Albanians and Kosovars of America belonging to the so-called “Black-Red Alliance ” (Red and Black Alliance) made a highly provocative act against Greece!

Who is We? Are you referring to the people of the country that you live??? Or “We” as in Multiple personality disorder??? And in the case of the former do you in any way shape of form, represent the people of this country at any Official level?

Albanians made a highly provocative act against Greece????? You want to talk about real Provocative and Insulting actions? Proven Fact # 1-Let’s start with the Greek Church who recently unearthed graves of Albanians inside Albanian territory and reburied them as Greek soldiers, so as to claim that part of Albania as Greek territory, by claiming that these “soldiers” died “here” defending Greek Territory. This is a Blasphemy in the highest order, and to think that it was done by Priests, the most respected and powerful figure in Greek Culture. What does that say about the average “Lower” ranking citizen? Proven Fakt # 2-Do you want to talk about the thousands of Albanian nationals who were bribed, were paid pensions by the Greek government in return for their national identity? Fact # 3- Do you want to talk about all the Gigantic Crosses placed throughout southern and all the way to central Albania, a clear attempt to mark the alleged “Virio-Epirus” border line. This Border Line, once imaginary, is now quite physical and present “coincides” with the demands of the mad Pan Epiriot Organization led by the deranged Nicholas Gage. Fact # 4- Do you want to talk about the head of the Greek Consulate in Korca (City in southern Albania), who as an official of the Greek Government publicly claimed that “This city and this land are Greek”? Lets not even talk about the Genocide the Greek Army committed against the Cham people (Indigenous Albanians living in what’s called today “Greece”)

I’ll tell you why the media did not cover such a “Provocative” “Degusting” event that took place on 5th avenue on Columbus Day Parade. Because NO ONE CARES ABOUT GREECE!!! Have you ever heard the saying “it’s all Greek to me”?

In Macedonia e few days ago, 4 Albanians were arrested for flying or celebrating their Independence Day. In former Jugosllavia they were murdered, tortured and oppressed because they preserved their national identity. As the result we saw the Kosovo War. In Greece to this day, The “Arvanitas” are afraid to openly say that they are Albanians. I have seen it with my own Eyes!!! Albanians do not want a “Greater Albania” They want to live in their homes free of fear of retaliation from the local government and the “Ignorenious” masses, such as yourself, simply because they chose to be Albanians.

There is such a thing as Eternal Justice! And it seems that the Blind Lady of Justice has finally “seen” the truth. Greece will “pay” for all the injustice and cruelty that it has wagered upon the neighboring people. Sooner or later, everything is put in its right place. And all is made whole again. Look at Greece Today. These are the same “people”? this is the country that once was considered as the “cradle of civilization”? One thing is for sure…They were and still are the “Cradle of Manipulation” And you as a product of this “backboneless” society are doing a great job of reverberating ignorance and insolence!!!!

edit on 3-12-2011 by Mano74 because: to correct spelling mistakes

edit on 3-12-2011 by Mano74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

its of no use complaining to the anglo-saxons ,brother.NATO mafia loves the money it gets from drugs,sex trafficking and organ trafficking.Only Russia can stop and destroy them NATO and their salafi minions.

and the greeks they are orthodox by name only.They are back stabbing cry babies who prostitute themselves to America.They spit on our Great Brothers,the Rus and the land of Rod.Traitors to the slavic cause.

edit on 3-12-2011 by USAisdevil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by USAisdevil

its of no use complaining to the anglo-saxons ,brother.NATO mafia loves the money it gets from drugs,sex trafficking and organ trafficking.Only Russia can stop and destroy them NATO and their salafi minions.

and the greeks they are orthodox by name only.They are back stabbing cry babies who prostitute themselves to America.They spit on our Great Brothers,the Rus and the land of Rod.Traitors to the slavic cause.

edit on 3-12-2011 by USAisdevil because: (no reason given)

Slavic cause my @ss. What is the slavic cause? Trying to force themselves in the geographical areas where they don't belong to? Or backing up other slavic people for things they have no historical rights? How about they all go back where they came from before starting to pretend for lands that were never theirs? Great brothers of Rus and land of Rod...hahahahaha priceless. This is the second time I read something that racist from a russian. Sounds so funny and ridiculous.

new topics

top topics

join